Immortal Lyrics

My life as a SM town family member

You danced to a remix version of beat drop, adding the necessary power in each movement as the memory of a week ago fled in your mind.

  "Eh?" Fire-5 asked, staring at your manger. He frown right back at the 5 of you.

"Sometimes I wonder if you girls have a hard time hearing." he said shaking the paper in his hand at you.

"What do mean by live showcase?" Mi Kyong asked, all starring at your manger.

"Just as I said. You girls haven’t had a showcase yet right?" you all nodded "So, even though it's late, you're getting one. Your showcase will be three days after your last Like it stage. It'll be broadcast the day after."

"It's going on T.V?"  You asked in shock. Your manger nodded.

"Yup, it'll be a hour long. Today you'll go over what going into your showcase."

Which is what your doing now, your practicing your solo, which is like a remix version of beat drop. But oddly enough you won't be singing beat drop, actually you won't be singing at all, just dancing. You wanted to sing, but your the main dancer, it's not quite time to show off your voice just yet. Plus you'll be singing the every other song. So showing off your dance moves more would be more fitting. After your dance you let out a sigh.

"Ok, Ayako would be next... which song is next?" you asked yourself, Hisu Mei would be next. Then Like it. Then the last song. The song is suppose to be from your next album your going to promote. Which is after F(X) and EXO's promotions. The song hasn't been decided yet. You gave another sigh. "I wish it was a song that we wrote composed. Well we are going to sing 'Doing to much', so I gu-" there it was, you lyrical head ache. You started to hiss as you placed a hand on your head. It wasn't like it actually cause you pain, just it was strong. "I didn't bring any paper~"

"Hey mystery woman." Kyuhyun joked coming into. You turned to Kyuhyun, unaware of how much pain you looked like you were in. Kyuhyun dashed to you side, pulling away your hand. "Are you ok? Does your head hurt?" you pouted.

"I have a lyrical head ache." you said. Kyuhyun blinked in confusion.

"Lyrical head ache?"

"What are you doing to her?" You both turned to see Taemin, a eye brow raised and arms crossed. You slightly blushed, you haven’t fully gotten over the shock of him kissing you yet.

"She was hurting, well at lest I thought she was." Kyuhyun muttered. Taemin eyes widen as he grabbed your other wrist and turned you so were facing him.

"Your hurting? Where?" Taemin asked. You sighed.

"I'm not in pain, I just have a lyrical head ache." you said. Taemin confused look match Kyuhyun's earlier.

"Lyrical head ache?" he asked. Wonder if the third of the trio, Changmin, is going to storm in now too?

"I have lyrics in my head, they won't go away until I write them down. It gets really annoying as more time goes on." you said.

"Then we just need to find you paper." Kyuhyun said. Taemin then noticed that Kyuhyun was still holding your hand, he narrowed his eyes at it.

"Let's go find paper (Your name) ah." Taemin said, swiping Kyuhyun's hand off yours before pulling you a little closer. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. You blinked.

"Ok..."

"I bet Yoo hyung has some paper. Let's try him first." Kyuhyun said placing a hand on your shoulder in a possessive way. Taemin grumbled before pulling you with him, with Suju evil makane right behind.

"Oh, hello." Yoo Young jin said surprised when you three came in. Taemin smiled.

"Sorry to bother you hyu-"

"Hyung, I was wondering if you had paper?" Kyuhyun jumped in. Taemin glared at him. Young jin blinked.

"I do, why?"

"Well, becau-" Taemin then cut off Kyuhyun.

"(Your name) ah needs it-"

"Because she ha-"

"Lyrics that she wants to-"

"Write." the makanes stared each other down. Yoo Young jin blinked.

"Huh?"

"I have a lyrical head ache, can I please barrow paper oppa?" you asked. Yoo Young jin nodded opening a drawer.

"What's a lyrical head ache?" he asked handing you paper.

"When lyrics pop in my head and won't go away." you said, grabbing the paper. Yoo Young jin stared at you.

"You have lyrics in your head right now?" he asked , also handing you a pen. You nodded.

"Yeah, then now a days tempo of the song comes along too." you muttered writing down your thoughts. The men stayed quite as you wrote your song down.

 Still love each other.

Here I am again, standing we our memories are.

I spot you standing across from me.

Our eyes meet, still holding the feelings we once had.

We then turn our backs, pretending like nothing happen.

We turn and walk away, promising myself never to return.

But then I always end up in the same place.

Let's stop this, what are we thinking, pretending not to know anything?

Like we don't love, each other, why are we trying to hide?

We are still in love, what's the point of trying to ignore it?

Don't you hear our hearts calling out for each other?

Here we are again.

Being blinded with denial.

While being held in other peoples arms.

The jealousy is clear in your eyes.

While my heart beating in anger.

Yet here we are not moving.

Then realization washes over me, when he holds me in his arms.

All I can see is you.

Let's stop this, what are we thinking, pretending not to know anything?

Like we don't love, each other, why are we trying to hide?

We are still in love, what's the point of trying to ignore it?

Don't you hear our hearts calling out for each other?

I still love you (My love)

You still love me

What are we scared of? (Don't be afraid)

Is it because we're vulnerable (Only you know my mind)

Is it because its real? (You know let you know-) Is it because there no on else (my love)

Let's stop this, what are we thinking, pretending not to know anything?

Like we don't love, each other, why are we trying to hide?

We are still in love, what's the point of trying to ignore it?

Don't you hear our hearts calling out for each other?

(DBSK - Love in The Ice, I just changed the lyrics :D)

You gave a happy sigh while flexing your hand. The boys looked over your shoulder to look at the paper.

"wow..." Taemin said. Kyuhyun picked it up.

"This is brilliant...” he said. Yoo Young Jin took the paper and read it in awe.

“Are you a genius? Usually it takes someone 10 minutes or more to write a song. You did it in 30 seconds.” Young Jin said. You smiled.

“I think my subconscious works on a song and when it's done it lets me know.” you said. Taemin smiled at you.

“That doesn't make you sound crazy at all.” he said. You pouted.

“I think the lyrics are amazing. How does it go?” Young Jin asked. You just stared at him.

“I only hear the lyrics... but if feels like it'd be slow and powerful.” you said. Young Jin looked at the paper.

“Remember how in Doing to much, it showed case a little of everyone's vocal talent.” you nodded. Young Jin smiled “well, this is going to be a much more stronger sounding song. It will be the best song to end your show case with.” Young Jin said. “We need the rest of the girls in here.”


 

“You wrote this!?” Mi Kyong asked starring at the paper. You nodded.

“I don't know why your so surprised.” Ayako said smiling at the paper. “Remember all her other lyrics.”

“Ah, speaking of that. Do you want you book back?” Young Jin asked, surprising TaeKyu. “I hope you don't mind, I should of asked you before, but I used one of your songs for F(X). You were credit”

“I don't mind. I'm happy unni could sing it.” You smiled at Young Jin. Taemin blinked when the note book came out.

“Wait you have more?” Kyuhyun asked taking the lyrical book, opening it. Taemin came closer to look at it.

“Wow, you have a lot. I recognize some of the lyrics. This one was on your first album.” Taemin said pointing at Stop it.

“These are amazing. Hyung you might be in trouble.” Kyuhyun joked. You blushed as Yoo Young Jin laughed.

“When she learns how to compose, then oppa should worry.” Mi Kyong joked, getting elbowed by Eun Mei.

“She has the talent.” Yoo Young Jin said. “Alright girls, let's start recording.”

 

Taemin and Kyuhyun stared in awe. Holy . They decided to sit in during the recording, and by god do they have chills.

“Their harmony... daebak.” Kyuhyun said under his breath.

“I'm getting goose bumps. It's like they're singing from experience.” Taemin said, rubbing his arm.

“Eun Mei the better one at delivering. Much as Junsu shi was. However they all have that soul that makes you shiver right?” Yoo Young Jin smiled. “And to think they're still growing.”

“It's like DBSK when they were five.” Kyuhyun whispered to Taemin. Taemin nodded.

“Ok girls. Lets do another run through.” Young Jin said “And sing with as much passion as you can.”

“Ok.” Eun Mei said. You all fixed your head sets so one ear was exposed. The music started to flow through. You all started to harmonize.

 

Here I am again, standing we our memories are.

I spot you standing across from me.

Our eyes meet, still holding the feelings we once had.

We then turn our backs, pretending like nothing happen.

We turn and walk away, promising myself never to return.

But then I always end up in the same place.

Let's stop this, what are we thinking, pretending not to know anything?

Like we don't love, each other, why are we trying to hide?

We are still in love, what's the point of trying to ignore it?

Don't you hear our hearts calling out for each other?

Here we are again.

Being blinded with denial.

While being held in other peoples arms.

The jealousy is clear in your eyes.

While my heart beating in anger.

Yet here we are not moving.

Then realization washes over me, when he holds me in his arms.

All I can see is you.

Let's stop this, what are we thinking, pretending not to know anything?

Like we don't love, each other, why are we trying to hide?

We are still in love, what's the point of trying to ignore it?

Don't you hear our hearts calling out for each other?

I still love you (My love)

You still love me

What are we scared of? (Don't be afraid)

Is it because we're vulnerable (Only you know my mind)

Is it because its real? (You know let you know-) Is it because there no on else (my love)

Let's stop this, what are we thinking, pretending not to know anything?

Like we don't love, each other, why are we trying to hide?

We are still in love, what's the point of trying to ignore it?

Don't you hear our hearts calling out for each other?


 

Kyuhyun rubbed his arms. He got goose bumps. Taemin mouth just hung open. Young Jin smiled.

“Alright y girls. Job well done.” he said. “Eun Mei shi, you have a schedule right?”

“I'm leaving now then.” Eun Mei bowed in the booth. “It'd be bad if I showed up late.” she said taking off her head set.

“Where are you going?” Hisu Mei quite voice asked.

“I'm going to Immortal song again.” Eun Mei said.

“Leader fighting!” You cheered. Eun Mei held her hand up in a fighting way before leaving the booth. She bowed to her sunbaes. You pouted. “I wanna go. I don't have a schedule today. Eun Mei take me with you~” Eun Mei smiled at her.

“Well ask manger oppa.” she said holding out her hand for you to take. You took of your head set and ran to Eun Mei.

“Aw, I wanted time with you. Kyuhyun pouted. Taemin glared at him. You smiled.

“Sorry oppa. I gotta support my member.” you said hugging Eun Mei's arm. Taemin pouted. You both bowed before leaving.


 

“What song are you singing today?” you asked. Eun Mei hummed, sitting in the back with you instead of her usual spot in the front.

“I'll be singing Lena Park sunbaenim In dream.” she said. You eyes brighten up.

“Ah? Really?” you said. Eun Mei nodded warming up her voice. “It's going to be better then you singing Park Hyo-Shin sunbaenim song last time.” Eun Mei smiled at you.

“Don't pressure me.” she said. You smiled.

“There no pressure. You going to win this time. You almost won last time.” you said. Eun Mei rubbed her head.

“Pressuring me?” she joked. You smiled happily, holding her arm as you laid your head on her shoulder.

“Sing something~” you sang. Eun Mei smiled running and hand through your hair.

“Guess it'd be a another good warm up.” she then started to sing your favorite song ever. DBSK -Hug.


 

“Ah~ our rookie is back.” You both bowed when Kim Goo Ra noticed you two.

“Hello.” you both said. Goo Ra noticed you.

“Oh hello. I'm meeting another member this time around. Which one are you?” he asked. You bowed.

“Hello, i'm Fire 5 makane Lee (Your name), My stage name is Taeby.” you said. He clapped his hand.

“Ah, I should of known by your eyes. Well, are you singing today?” he asked. You shook your head.

“Nope, only here for support.”

“Eun Mei ah!” you looked to see Jay park.... THE Jay Park. You both bowed. “You going to rock the stage again? Oh, you're a new face, Taeby right?” you smiled at him.

“Hello, and yup, your right.” you bowed. Jay smiled.

Oh, you speak English. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since your mixed.” Jay smiled “Loving your eyes by the way. The fact they're real is so kick .”you chuckled.

Why thank you sunbaenim. Your one of the few.” you said. Jay tsked.

Everyone else is crazy. Your eyes are by far one of the coolest things i've seen since being here. I mean really, how many Asians how green eyes?” he asked. You laughed.

You'd trip once you see my elder brother. He's eyes are blue.”

Blue? What!?” Jay looked surprised. You pulled out your phone and showed a picture of your brother Jae. Goo Ra looked over too.

“Is this your oppa?” he asked. Jay mouth was open.

“By far the coolest genes i've ever seen in my life. You both have odd colored eyes and good looking.” he said. You gave a embarrassing smile.

“Thank you.” You took your phone back then changed the picture to your parents. “Here's my mom and dad.” Jay took your phone back and eyes went wide along with the elder man next to him.

“Wow, you dad a real handsome guy.” Goo said. Jay covered his mouth in shock.

Your mom is a milf.”

“Please don't say weird things about my mom.” you said. Eun Mei looked at you oddly.

“What does Milf mean?”


 

You all sat in the room waiting room, enjoying other people performances.

“Wow, he's good.” you muttered as Jay finished his performance. Eun Mei nodded. Then Eun Mei was called up. The room semi cheered, like they wanted to be louder but couldn't. You and Eun Mei left the room.

“Ah~” Eun Mei said warming up her voice. You patted her shoulders.

“You can do this. Leader fighting~” you sang. Eun Mei laughed, messing up her warming exercise.

She got on stage, bowing to the audience. The crowd cheered. You stood on the side, holding your hands together in anticipation. You turn to the camera, excited. “This is going to be good.”

Oh boy were you right. Eun Mei blew up any expectation, setting the bar high for the next performer.


 

“Eun Mei ah!” Ayako called from the other room. You were play fighting with Mi Kyong when you heard Ayako intesnse excited look. Eun Mei was reading at the table while Hisu Mei was baking snacks. Eun Mei looked up from her book.

“What?” she asked. Ayako waved her hand for your leader to come over.

“Look, Lena Park sunbae wrote praises about you on her mini home page about your performance. There's a article right here.” Ayako said. You let go of Mi Kyong and rushed over too look. Mi Kyong was right behind you. Curious, Eun Mei walked over with Hisu Mei curious eyes. Ayako pointed at the screen. “See look.” Mi Kyong moved so Eun Mei could look at the screen.

 

Lena Park praises FIRE-5 Leader Meium for her cover of 'In Dream'

After the newest episode of Immortal Songs 2 came out. Fire-5 Leader Meium did a cover of Lena Park's In Dream. Not only did she amaze th crowd and people watching at home, she amazed Lena Park herself. In Lena Park mini home page she posted Meium part in the show. She comments.

Wow! I'm really impressed with this! Meium has so much depth and her range is beautiful! Honestly, she made this song her own, I almost for got it was my own song! Meium shi, you just gained a fan, I can't wait to see more work from FIRE-5 and you~ My mind is still blown. Meium, FIRE-5 Fighting!


 

Wow! That's so cool!” You exclaimed. Eun Mei smiled at it.

Your just gaining paraises everywhere Eun Mei ah. I'm super impressed.” Hisu Mei smiled, placing baked snacks on the table. Eun Mei looked up at her while your trio started on the snacks. Eun Mei stood up and grabbed Hisu Mei hand.

I can't be the only one getting recognized for my voice. Let's sing a together next time.” she said. Hisu Mei smiled.

Arasoo.” you blinked then turned to Ayako.

Looks like mommy and daddy are going to sing together~” you teased. Gaining a soft slap on the back of the head by Eun Mei.

Your as bad as the other shippers.”

Dun dun dun duh :D