Won + secret path

My life as a SM town family member

You stood in shock along with the rest of your members. EXO and Henry stood behind you clapping along with other idols.

"Congraluations, Fire-5!" The MC said when the montor showed that you beat whoever was up against you. The handed Eun Mei the mic while giving your group two sets of flowers plus the trophy that proved you won music bank. You all looked at each other before you turned to the flowers that were in your hands. The crowd was going nuts while Eun Mei spoke in shock.

"Uh... well... We didn't think that we would of won... wha..." Eun Mei started to wipe her eyes before she spoke again "Fire-5 would like to thank Yoo Young Jin sunbaenim, our company, all our sunbaenims that supported us, everone who supported us and espically our lovely Fireflies! Thank you very much! We are-

Fire-5!" you all said bowing to the crowd. The fans kept cheering while reality sunk in. Ayako who stood next to you was crying as was HisuKyong while Eun Mei kept wiping her tears. You aren't the crying type so you just held in the urge to cry, but shock was your bigger emotion. Like it started to play and the other idols along with the MC's left but your SM family stayed. Mi Kyong turned around and went straight to ChanYeol who congraluated her with a hug as she cried. Ayako was wiping her eyes as she and Eun Mei cried together in shock. Hisu Mei was bowing to EXO when they came to congraluate her and hug some of the members. Henry and Tao started dancing to your song. Kai and D.O came up to you. D.O playfully bumped hips with you.

"Congrats (your name) ah, you did it!" he said. You nodded with a smile looking at the flowers.

"Yeah... we won...." you said in shock. Kai smiled, rubbing your hair.

"You can cry you know." he said. You smiled at him.

"I'm not really the crying type oppa." you said looking out to see a patch of yellow flame sticks in the crowed. You  walked foreword and through the flowers ove to the patch. "Thank you fireflies! Thank you!" Henry came cutely running up next to you, before the chours and started to dance the chours next to you. You joined laughing with him. Kai joined in along with D.O mouthing the words. Later on you ended up making your rounds to your crying members, hugging each of them long and hard. After like it was over, the PD's started to rush the fans up and told you all to go back stage. You all did, still in shock. You all took pictures with you Oppas and took a group photo with Henry, who on his twitter posted it up later. Mi Kyong took a selca with the trophy to post on her own twitter as well.

 

 "I still can't believe we won..." Mi Kyong said in the van. Your manger smiled at the still start struck idols in the back. 

"It shouldn't be that big of a surprise. You guys shot to the top real quick. You guys would of won with Shout but there is a new rule that rookies can't win with their debut song. Anyway girls, congraluations." He said. Ayako sat there stareing forewords as if she was lifeless. You smiled at her while holding the trophy since your still the only sane one there. You took a picture of the trophy and sent it to your mom, Jae, and Taemin.

 

  "(Your name) ah!!!" you turned around to see DongHae running over to you with a huge smile. You smiled back and bowed.

"Hello Oppa." you said. Donghae grabbed your shoulders.

"I heard from Henry yesterday! Congraluations you won!" he said, eyes shinning. You smiled.

"I wasn't a dream huh? I still can't believe it." you said. Dongahe poked you nose.

"That's how it is with everyone's first time winning. Trust me you eanred it." you smiled at him.

"Thank you." you said. Donghae smiled and rubbed your head.

"Not problem. Wanna get something to eat? My treat for you winning." Donghae said. you were about to decline but the look in Donghae's stopped you. He seemed lonely and hoprful at the same time. You smiled.

"Sure, just not somewhere expensive." you said. Donghae smile and eyes brighten up.

"Arasoo, let's go." he said moving behind you, pushing your foreword. "Plus it's about time we show you the secret path." you looked at him oddly.

"Secret path?"

 

  You guys went to the grage in SM, you looked around before turning to Donghae.

"Why are we here?' you asked. Donghae smiled walking toward a area in the parking lot.

"To take the secret path. Other then idols no one knows were this is, H.O.T sunbaenim discorvered this spot and showed it to the other idols who showed it to us and so on. Not even our fans or most of mangement figured this path out." he said, you followed him to the secret path. The path was blocked by a random old car. Donghae smiled at your confused look. "The car helps block it, it was a unfixable car the a sunbae found, he brought it to hide the path more. We plan on getting a knew car so this doesn't stick out to much." Donghae said moving around the car. You followed him surprised to see a bush that looked hard to walk through. Dongahe easily moved the bush out of the way and smiled at you. "Come on, remember to show this to your members."

 

--------------------------------------------------------

I know, supr short, i'm just busy you know! :) you won!!! YAY!