Feelings

Noona in Charge

“I bring you guys food! Nicky shouted entering the practice room. The boys got all excited and started making noise. They were exhausted from dancing for hours. “Thank you noona!” said Yesung picking a box.  “Your welcome, sweetie! Eat, eat while it is still hot!” she told them handing out the boxes.

They all sat around the room and started eating.  “You eat?” asked Leeteuk standing next to Nicky.  “I did. Don’t worry about me, you on the other hand, need to eat. You guys are really busy and I must take care of you” she said while feeding him some kimchi. Letteuk just smile and ate what she gave him.

The other guys were looking at them suspiciously. “What’s that?” asked Eunhyuk in a low voice. “She’s feeding him? Why she never feeds me?” asked Sungmin. Heechul looked up at them and said: “It’s so obvious!”   The other guys looked at Heechul  “What is obvious?” asked Donghae   “Yah! They like each other;  or at least Leetek likes her” replied Heechul while eating. “You think, hyung?” said Eunhyuk    “You saw the Star King show, you were there anchovy!” Heechul  answered a little annoyed.

They stopped talking when Leeteuk sat next to them. “Hyung, now you need help to eat?” asked Sungmin teasing him. “Yah! Shut up!” answered Leeteuk smiling. Suddenly, Jessica and Tiffany from SNSD entered the room.  “Hello oppas!” they said bowing.  “Nicky unnie!!!!” said Tiffany running to her. “Girls! Hello!” said Nicky hugging them both. They started talking and laughing; Nicky loved being around them since they understood her.

Leeteuk kept looking at Nicky, studying her. She was way taller than Tiffany and Jessica. Actually she was just an inch shorter than him.  Her body was very curvy compared to the other two girls, and her tan skin contrasted with their milky white tone.  As she laughed, her curly hair bounced as if it had a mind of its own.  She was completely different to what he always mentioned as his ‘ideal type’, but there was something about her that had him going crazy.

“Leeteuk Hyung!!!!!!!!!” shouted Kyuhyun getting Leeteuk’s attention and getting him out of his head. “What!?” asked Leeteuk a little embarrassed  “Yah! Stop staring! You look like a creep!” said Kyuhyun in a low voice and with an evil smile. “Hello people!” said Jung Hoo entering the room.  “Hello!” everybody answered him back. “Nicky-shi, Lee Soo Man wants to see you in his office” said Jung Hoo.  “He wants to see me now?” asked Nicky a little worried.  “Yes” Jung Hoo answered  “Do you know why? What for?” Nicky kept asking, still a little worried.  “No. Just go, don’t worry!” he said smiling.

“Ok. I’ll be back, later. See you around girls. Boys, just…..I’ll be back. I think I know what this is about” she said leaving the room.  It’s been more than a week since the Star King recording and the show already aired. Now fans were more aware of her presence and she wasn’t very comfortable with it. She knocked on the office door.

“Come in!” said Lee Soo man and Nicky entered. “You asked for me, Sir?” she said .  “Nicky-shi!  Please sit” he answered. She entered and sat in front of his desk.  “Sir, I think I know what this is about. “ Nicky said.  “You do?” Lee Soo man said leaning back on his chair. “Yes, the Star King show? And let me explain!  I know I shouldn’t have been on camera but the boys kind of ambushed me and I couldn’t get out of it, so I’m really sorry I can assure you that it won’t happen again……………………….” She added. “They want you back in the show” Lee Soo Man interrupted her.   “And……they what?” she asked a little confused.  “They want you back in the show. They loved you and the audience loved you and they want you back as part of the star participants along with the boys” he added smiling.  “Why? I mean, I’m not an idol” Nicky asked  “Maybe we should make you an idol” Lee Soo Man added laughing.  “No! No, no,no, my job is perfectly fine! Let’s not get over our heads!” Nicky said laughing.  “That’s all then. You’ll be part of the recording tomorrow.” Lee Soo man added standing up. “Thank you very much sir, for telling me” she stood up and left the office.

The boys were taking a break in the dance studio and Michelle was with them. They started playing around, competing against each other when Nicky returned.  “Noona, everything ok?” asked Donghae “Yes, everything is perfect!” she answered smiling  “Why Lee Soo Man called you?” asked Shindong. “It turns out that I’ll be part of the show recording with you in Star King” she said and the boys got really happy. “Girl that’s awesome!” Michelle said and high-five her. Nicky noticed that they boys were kind of exercising . “What are you guys doing?” she asked.  “Compete!” said Eunhyuk laying on the floor doing sit- ups while Shindong  held his legs.  “I’ve just arrived and this is what I found!” Michelle said laughing and Nicky elbowed her.

Eunhyuk and Siwon were doing sit-ups  while Shindong and Yesung held their legs. “Ok” said Nicky laughing and sat next to Sungmin. He was eating some pepero sticks and he offered some to Nicky. “What are those?” she asked taking one. “Pepero. Like cookie!” answered Sungmin. Nicky eat it and really liked it. “They’re good!” she said  “You never tried a pepero before? You need to go out more!” Michelle .  “Hyukjae-ah! Siwon-ah is winning!” said Shindong teasing Eunhyuk. He tried to hurry up but was really tired.

“Nicky-ah. Hold feet?” asked Leeteuk as he laid on the floor.  “You want me to hold your feet?” she asked moving next to him. “Neh” he answered. She place herself at his feet holding them with her knees and holdind his legs with her arms. “All secure; go!” she said and he started doing sit-ups next to Siwon. The others started chanting for them to hurry and Michelle was really enjoying seeing them like this, just playing around.

“Sungminnie, can I have another pepero?” Nicky asked still holding down Leeteuk’s legs.  She opened and Sungmin placed the pepero there for her to hold it with her lips. Leeteuk saw this and with a smirk decided to used it to his favor. Once Nicky had the pepero stick in , Leeteuk sat up and picked it from her with his mouth.  “Hey! That’s mine!” Nicky said surprised of his sudden move.

Leeteuk laid down still holdind the stick in his mouth, laughing and then sat up, waiting for her to grab the stick. “What? That’s mine!” she said.  “It’s a game! You are suppose to eat from it trying to make it really short but without touching each other’s lips” Michelle explained to her laughing, really liking how things were going. “A game, huh?” said Nicky looking at Leeteuk who was still seated waiting for her to do something. The other guys started chanting for them to play and they screamed really excited when Nicky bit the pepero.  They kept playing as Leeteuk move up and down doing the sit ups.

 Siwon stopped exercising to look at them as the stick got shorter and shorter. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun stood behind Leeteuk for them to get closer.  Once the stick was really short, Kyuhyun pushed Leeteuk making him and Nicky collided against each other, their lips touching.  Everybody burst out laughing! Nicky jumped up, running  after Kyuhyun around the practice room. “Kyuhyun-ah!!!!! You evil child!!!!!!!!” Nicky screamed running after him. Kyuhyun was laughing really hard and fell to the floor. Nicky started hitting his arms as he covered his head for protection. “You evil, evil child!” Nicky said hitting him and laughing.

Nicky returned to the rest of the group who where all laughing uncontrollably. She helped Leeteuk  to stand up. “You ok? I think I hurt my nose!” said Nicky while Leeteuk could only laugh, blushing a little. “That’s the best pepero game I’ve seen!” said Michelle laughing.  “Michelle! Don’t help!” Nicky said looking at her with serious eyes.  Heechul sat next to Leeteuk and started talking to him.

“Smooth move. Are you telling her?” asked Heechul in a low voice. “Tell her what?” said Leeteuk not looking at Heechul. “Yah! That you like her, is really obvious you know.” Said Heechul smirking.  “I don’t know what you’re talking about” answered Leeteuk standing up.

 Yes, he was aware of his feelings for her but he was not ready to tell the others about it.  Specially Heechul, he woul be bothering him about it forever!  He wanted to do things at his own pace and he wanted to be sure about her feelings……………….before expressing his own.