100 reasons

Noona in Charge

The boys were back from Taiwan and very busy. Next stop was Singapore and they were getting ready for it.  Nicky was very busy tending to their individual schedules.  Although she worked with all of them, she was in charge of the SJ-K.R.Y.  boys.  Nicky had the day off and she was very happy about it because today she was celebrating 100 days as Leeteuk’s girlfriend. Michelle explained to her how important those 100 days were for Korean couples and she wanted to celebrate it.

She returned to the dorm after buying some things and entered her room. On her bed she found a box with a heart balloon.  The card attached to it said:

HAPPY 100 DAYS! WE GO OUT TONIGHT. LOVE YOU! JUNG SOO.

Nicky smiled and wondered what was inside. Once she opened it, she found a beautiful white cocktail dress. “How did he know my size?” she said laughing. Suddenly her laptop started beeping and she opened it. “Hello Jessy!” she said with a smile. “Hi girl! You look very happy today! How are you?” Jessy asked. “I’m great! Oh! I received your package, and gave it to Kyuhyun. He was extremely happy” Nicky said. “Really? Good! It was a birthday gift for him.” Jessy responded. “And…. What was it?” Nicky asked smiling. “A gift. Nothing out of the ordinary.” Jessy replied smiling. “Ok, then………..” Nicky added laughing.  “Why are you so happy?” Jessy asked laughing. “Leeteuk and I are celebrating 100 days together today.” Nicky responded.  “A hundred days?” Jessy asked. “Yes, it’s like a huge milestone for Korean couples” Nicky added.

Great! I’d prefer you reach another huge milestone with him but whatever!” Jessy said laughing.  “Are you still fixated on that?” Nicky asked. “Hey! I’m worried about him. His ual health could be in danger!” Jessy responded with a big laugh.  “Seriously, Jessy?” Nicky said a little embarrassed.  “Just because you were a nun, it doesn’t mean you have to turn him into a monk!”  added Jessy still laughing.  “I can’t believe you’re the one pressuring me instead of him! By the way, we talked about that and he’s okay with it. No rush.” Nicky said. “Good for you. He seems to be a wonderful man; don’t let him go away.” Jessy said smiling. “I know! He’s….amazing” Nicky added blushing a bit. “You are completely in love with him. I know you!” Jessy said with a big laugh.  “Stop it! Now, back to you and Kyuhyun……” Nicky replied. “What about us? We’re friends.” Jessy responded.

You guys talk to each other a lot; you’re sending him gifts. I know you too…..what’s going on?” Nicky asked. “Are you implying that we can’t be just friends?” Jessy asked back.  “I know you…….and I know him!” Nicky responded and they both laughed.  “Then ask him about that!” Jessy added.  “Oh goodness!!!! I think I prefer not knowing!” Nicky replied with a huge laugh.

 The front door opened and Yesung called for Nicky. “I’m in my room!” she shouted back and Yesung entered her room. “Hi noona” he said hugging her and sitting next to her. “Hi sweetie! How can I help you?” she said. “Omma send this for you. I go now, busy, busy!” he said standing up and leaving her room. “That was Yesung, right?” Jessy asked. “Yes, you know him?” Nicky replied. “Kind of. I saw a little bit too much of him the other day!” Jessy responded laughing. “What do you mean?” Nicky asked. “Kyu had the computer on the dinner table while we were talking and Yesung was getting out of the bathroom, so………..I saw more than what I was suppose to!” Jessy explained and they both laughed.  “That’s Yesung alright! He tends to do that! I’ve seen more of him than of my own boyfriend!” Nicky said laughing hard. “And whose fault is that?” Jessy added looking at Nicky with a smirk. “Don’t start with me again!” Nicky responded laughing.

Nicky was getting ready in her room; Leeteuk had texted her earlier that he was going to pick her up at 9pm. She found funny the fact that he was going to “pick her up” since they live in the same dorm. After putting her makeup on, she looked in the mirror. She was wearing the dress Leeteuk bought for her and was very pleased with the way she looked in it. Someone knocked on her door and she opened, it was Leeteuk. He was dressed very elegantly with a huge smile on his face. “Teukie!” Nicky said hugging him. “Hi! You so gorgeous!” he said looking at her from head to toe. “Thanks! The dress is beautiful! How did you know my size?” she asked blushing a little. “I have good eye…….and know you well” he said winking at her. Nicky laughed shyly at his comment and playfully hit him on the arm. “Where are we going?” she asked grabbing her purse from the bed. “Eat” Leeteuk responded with a smile. “Eat? Eat where?” she asked again. “Is surprise” he said grabbing her by the waist and hugging her. He couldn’t stop looking at her and since they haven’t seen each other during the day, he couldn’t keep his hands off her either.

They exited the dorm and waited for the elevator. “Seriously Teukie, where are we going?” she asked again. “Out” he replied. “We can’t just go out, people could see us” she added looking straight at him. “Trust me” Leeteuk responded holding her hand and entering the elevator. Once they were inside, Nicky got surprised as Leeteuk pressed the rooftop floor button. “We’re going up?” she asked surprised. “Trust…me..” said Leeteuk, kissing her after each word. The elevator’s doors opened and they arrived at the rooftop. Leeteuk covered her eyes with his hands and guided her through the place. “What is this all about?” she asked laughing. “Just walk” Leeteuk responded laughing as well. He finally stopped and uncovered her eyes. There was a single candlelit table prepared in the middle of the rooftop with flowers all around. Nicky couldn’t believe her eyes; everything was beautiful. “You did this by yourself?” she asked. “Had help” he replied smiling and guided her closer to the table.

“Welcome to Chez SUJU!”  Siwon said dressed as a waiter and getting closer to them. “Siwon? You’re the waiter?” asked Nicky laughing. “Yes, I’m the only one who knows enough English” he responded with a smile and took them to the table. “Here’s the menu. Only one dish! The chef special!”  Siwon said in a dramatic tone. “Ok, I’ll have that!” Nicky responded laughing.  “Me too!” said Leeteuk. “Very well. I’ll be back in a minute!” added Siwon leaving them alone.  “This is amazing Teukie! “ Nicky said looking at him and he just smiled at her and held her hand.  “Good night! Here is wine” said Kyuhyun presenting a bottle. “Oh! No thanks! No wine for me!” Nicky said laughing. “Noona boring!” responded Kyuhyun drinking straight from the wine bottle. “Yah! What about me?” asked Leeteuk laughing. “If she’s not drinking, you are not drinking hyung!” added Kyuhyun moving away with the wine. Nicky and Leeteuk just laughed at his weird tactics, and suddenly Shindong appeared playing a very bad violin. “Oh goodness! What’s this Shindong?” Nicky asked laughing. “Henry was not available!” Shindong responded and kept playing the violin, very badly by the way. “Thanks Shindong! That will be all!” said Leeteuk laughing. “Yah! They don’t appreciate good music anymore!” Shindong said leaving. “You got all of them involved?” Nicky asked. “Neh. They want to help” Leeteuk responded with a smile.

“Water, my lady?” asked Eunhyuk holding a water pitcher. “Yes, please” answered Nicky laughing. “Yah! Stop flirting with my girlfriend!” said Leeteuk and Eunhyuk left. “You having fun?” Leeteuk asked her grabbing her hand. “This is wonderful! You’re amazing!” she replied.  Suddenly, the food arrived. “Your dinner, lady.” Said Yesung putting a plate in front of Nicky. “Thanks!” she said. “Enjoy my food” said Yesung putting a plate in front of Leeteuk. “You cook?” asked Nicky. “Yes” responded Yesung.  “No!” shouted Leeteuk.  “Let me guess; Ryeowook cooked?” Nicky said laughing.  “Yes” answered  Yesung smiling and left pouting. Nicky and Leeteuk laughed and started eating. “This food is delicious!” Nicky said.  Leeteuk looked at her and  grabbed his water glass. “Toast. To us. For the best 100 days of my life” he said smiling and raising his glass. “To us. For the best  100 days of my life! Cheers!” said Nicky clanking their glasses.  

“Come” said Leeteuk grabbing her hand after they finished eating. He hugged her from behind as they looked at the city from the rooftop. “I’ve never been her before. This looks beautiful.” Nicky said looking around. “You look beautiful” he replied nuzzling her neck. She giggled and turned around to face him. “You think I’m beautiful?” she asked. “You are. Dress looks gorgeous” he responded placing his forehead against hers. “The dress IS gorgeous by itself” she replied. “Ani, you make it gorgeous” he added and they both laughed. “I have your gift!” Nicky said and moved to the table to grab a little box. “Here” she added giving it to him. He opened it and found and beautiful watch inside. “I love it!” he said taking it out and putting it on. “Really? You do? Good” she said smiling. He couldn’t stop looking at her, she seemed so happy, so bubbly. He absolutely loved the way that dress fit her and seeing her so happy made him feel proud of being the reason for her to be happy. “My gift now” he said moving to the table. “You already gave me the dress!” she said. “No, that is not gift. Come” he said motioning for her to come closer to him.

He placed a beautiful acrylic box on the table. It was full of little colored papers and Nicky stared at it for a while. “Open” he said smiling. Nicky opened the box and took out a little paper, there was something written and she read it. “What’s this?” she asked looking at him with teary eyes. “100 reasons why I love you” he responded with a smile. Nicky got speechless, each little paper had something written by him. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world and tears started falling from her eyes. He got closer to her and wiped her tears. “Don’t cry” he said caressing her cheek. “Thank you so much! I love you! I love you! I love you so much!” she said hugging him really tight. “Happy 100 days” he whispered and kissed her.