Sister

Noona in Charge

 

The boys were having a blast with the promotions. Every show was a hit, they were getting all the awards and the fans were more in love with them. Since Leeteuk started working out, the others make sure to take his shirt off during shows, just to bother him. They all find it really funny and the fans couldn’t be happier. Nicky, on the other hand, was not very fond of it. After one recording she went to the dressing rooms with them. “Great performance guys!” Nicky said entering the room. “Noona, you like?” Eunhyuk asked putting an arm over her shoulders. “I love it! But could you please stop undressing my boyfriend?” she added with a chuckle.  “Since you don’t do it” Kyuhyun responded laughing and Nicky turned to hit him but he grabbed her hands and stuck his tongue out. “You evil maknae! You have things to explain to me!” she said laughing but he just laughed and moved away. Leeteuk got closer to Nicky surrounding her waist with his arms. “You enjoyed the show?” Leeteuk asked her. “Great as usual. Now get ready to go, tomorrow is the big in-store and you guys need to rest.” She responded and all the guys moved.

--------------------------------------

The boys were taking their places on the signing table during the in-store and Nicky and Jung Hoon were with them. Hundreds and hundreds of fans gathered and waited patiently to get to them. Jung Hoon noticed a guy holding a sign that said “I love Nicky Noona” and he asked security to bring him to the front. Once the guy was next to Jung Hoon, he called Nicky. “Nicky-sshi! This guy came to see you!” Jung Hoon said laughing while the guy just had a huge smile on his face.  Nicky got closer to them, confused. “What do you mean?” she asked looking at the guy wondering where she has seen here before. “He’s your fan! He even has a Facebook page dedicated to you!” Jung Hoon responded. “Oh my goodness! You created the Facebook page?” Nicky asked surprised. “Yes, I your #1 fan!” the guy responded a little embarrassed. She just laughed and hugged him; she was a hugger she couldn’t help it! The fans screamed when they saw them and the boys laughed and took pictures with their cellphones. Nicky took pictures with him and he was extremely happy. He gave her a gift, which was a leather jacket with the words “Super Junior Noona” on the back and her name embroidered on the front. She loved it and put it on immediately. The fan was in cloud nine, he felt like the luckiest guy in the world. Leeteuk caught everything with his phone, he was happy for Nicky but he also wanted to keep an eye on the guy.

---------------------------------------------

A new SM Town Tour was next and all the idols were at the company  rehearsing and getting ready. Nicky was with the boys in the practice room with some others. She sat on the piano as the boys took a small break. Leeteuk sat on the floor right next to Nicky. “Jagiya, play piano” Leeteuk told her rubbing her leg.  Nicky started playing some random notes and the boys got closer to her. “Noona, you play piano?” Kyuhyun asked.  “She is great!” Leeteuk said with a very proud face.  Nicky then started playing ‘Daydream’ on the piano and all the boys came to her side surprised that she could play one of their brand new songs. Suddenly, each boy started singing their part of the song and it sounded wonderful. Everyone in the room was speechless at how great it sounded and some even recorded it with their phones. Jung Hoon saw everything and an idea got into him, the boys next concert will be great.

All SM artists arrived in Japan for the Tokyo SM Town show. Nicky was in her hotel room when someone knocked on her door. “Hi Teukie!” she said opening the door. He kissed her and entered the room, noticing two beds. “Two beds?” he asked her. “I have a roommate now” Nicky responded. “Roommate?” he asked. “Yes. Nia is staying with me” she responded smiling. “Nia is good friend. But why?” he asked laughing. “I don’t know but I like her company” Nicky responded. “I can be company” he said hugging her and smiling. “I guess they don’t want you keeping me company” Nicky responded laughing and hugging him back. The door opened and Nia entered the room. “Oh, I’m sorry!” Nia said closing the door. “No, It’s okay! Don’t go!” Nicky said grabbing her by the arm. “Hi Nia! I go now” Leeteuk said kissing Nicky goodbye and leaving the room. “I could get another room if you want me to.” Nia said smiling at Nicky. “No, why would I? I like having you here.” Nicky said smiling at her. “Wouldn’t you prefer his company?” Nia said laughing. “I’m surrounded by boys all the time. It’s good to have a girl around sometimes.”  Nick responded with a smile.  “Okay then. Oh! I just saw Taeyeon and she was looking for you.” Nia said. “Taeyeon? Really? What for? Was she mad?” Nicky asked. “I don’t know. She didn’t tell me. Why would she be mad at you?” Nia asked.  “She hates me and I don’t know why. I mean, I kind of know why but I don’t understand it.” Nicky responded sitting down on her bed.  “Because of Leeteuk oppa?” Nia asked. “Yes. Maybe you know, you’ve been here long enough.” Nicky said.  “I think I know” Nia responded.  “Oh tell me, please!” Nicky begged as Nia sat on the bed.

“Well, Leeteuk oppa used to like Taeyeon. He would always be very attentive to her and she loved the attention. Not him, just the attention. She’s like an attention .” Nia said and they both laughed.  “But, were they a couple?” Nicky asked. “No. She never took him seriously. She only liked the way he would do things for her. She was involved with another idol, one of the guys from TVXQ, Jaejoong.” Nia said. “Really? Was it serious?” Nicky asked. “Not really, well at least not for her. He seemed to really love her but she only used him to….fulfill her needs, if you catch my drift. “Nia added moving her eyebrows. “Oh goodness!” Nicky said covering . “He wanted to go steady, she said she wasn’t ready. Then she started seeing another non idol guy, he found out. The whole TVXQ scandal exploded, he left the group and was very depressed about her. It was a huge mess; Yunho oppa is still very mad at her because of it.” Nia said.  “I never heard anything about it.” Nicky said. “Oh, no one knows. It’s like a well kept secret so please don’t tell. “ Nia added. “I won’t; you can be sure of that.” Nicky responded.  “The thing is that after Jaejoong left the company, she kind of got tired of the non idol guy and was looking for a new distraction. And then when you arrived and Leeteuk oppa started paying attention to you, she hated it. You took away her attention toy.” Nia said. “He’s not a toy!” Nicky said laughing. “Not for you because you love him.” Nia added.  “Well, I think I better stay away from her.” Nicky said. “Don’t worry about her. She’s a brat but people know. And Leeteuk oppa is madly in love with you, so he wouldn’t even look at her” Nia said winking at Nicky. “Thanks! Let’s sleep, it’s getting late” Nicky said getting in bed. “You sure you don’t want me to find another room?” Nia said laughing. “Good night Nia!” Nicky responded and they both laughed.

The show in Tokyo was a hit and now they were back in Korea for another one. Nicky found out that Yesung have kept in touch with Dyliana, the puertorrican girl they met in his café. Also, Eunhyuk kept talking with the other girl, Samaris, through KakaoTalk. She was happy for them, but at the same time she felt sad because the girls were far away.  She was helping Yesung’s parents at the café when he arrived. “Noona, you still here?” Yesung asked getting closer to her. “Hey sweetie!” Nicky responded hugging him, and a fan took a picture without them noticing. “Go back to dorms?” Yesung asked her. “Sure. I’m ready.” She responded and they both went to say good bye to his parents. That night, Michelle called Nicky. “Have you seen the internet tonight?” Michelle asked over the phone. “Internet? No, I haven’t why?” Nicky asked intrigued. “There is a photo of you and Yesung hugging each other at his parents’ café and the fans are going crazy about it. They insist that you are having a relationship with him.” Michelle said laughing. “Are they insisting on that?? I hug people! It’s part of my nature!”  Nicky said rolling her eyes. “I know! And that’s exactly what Yesung said in his tweet. “ Michelle said laughing. “Tweet?? What tweet?” Nicky asked. “He tweeted a selca and a comment saying: ‘can’t two people hug without being a couple? Nicky is my noona and I love her very much as a sister, that’s all’” Michelle said. “Good! I’m glad he was able to fix it by himself. That’s my baby brother!” Nicky said laughing. “You are very lucky girl. You have the love of a wonderful man and the rest of the group adores you as a sister. I’m so glad of being your friend!” Michelle said laughing. “You are more like a sister to me Michelle. And I’m really lucky to have you as well.” Nicky said and they both laughed. It was true, Michelle was like the sister Nicky needed , especially in this foreing place she now called home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

My dear readers! Sorry for the huge delay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been busy but I promise that I'll update faster! The end is near....... but you will love it! I promise! hehehehehe And yes, Nicky and Leeteuk will get together...if you know what I mean! *wink wink* Thanks for reading and please comment!