Intense

Noona in Charge

*Hi readers! I added some dialog in green which means it is in French. Hope you enjoy it, and please comment!!!!!!!*

 

 

The boys were in Paris and they were very excited since it was the first time that a Super Show was held in France.  Not only that, but they were doing some special interviews during their stay, and they had some free time to see the city. Leeteuk managed to persuade Nicky to go out with him around the city and they had a great time. Back in the hotel, Nicky went to check on the boys’ rooms. She was always given a master key to enter their rooms and she would check on them from time to time.  “Boys, I’m going in” she said entering Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s room. The lights were out and she saw Kyuhyun sitting on the floor looking outside the window. “Sweetie, are you ok?” she asked getting closer to him. “Noona!!! Come!” Kyuhyun responded moving his hands. Nicky got closer to him and noticed an empty wine bottle right next to him. “Where’s Sungmin?” she asked. “Out. I alone” he responded drinking from a glass. “Did you drink this all by yourself?” she asked him picking up the empty wine bottle. “Two. Really good wine.” he responded laughing.  “You are something else! How are you supposed to perform well during rehearsals if you’re drunk?” she scolded him crossing her arms.

Noona worry too much. I not drunk” he responded drinking from the glass. “Paris beautiful” he added looking outside. “It is beautiful” Nicky responded looking outside as well. “Lovers city” Kyuhyun added with a chuckle. “Are you getting melancholic?”  she asked looking at him.  “Ani. Where is your lover?” he asked with a smile. “If you mean my boyfriend Leeteuk, he is down at the gym.” She responded. “Ah! Right, I know Noona .” Kyuhyun said laughing. “Excuse me! First, that’s none of your business and second, how on earth do you know that???” she asked him surprised. Kyuhyun just laughed and drank the last sip of wine in the glass. “I know stuff” he added, winking at her.  Nicky just blushed and threw a pillow at him. “You and I the same” he said catching the pillow and putting it aside. “Oh no sweetie. We are nothing alike. You are very evil!” she responded with a small laugh. “We both wait for special person” he said looking at her. “Wait a minute; are you saying that you’ve never….” Nicky said looking at him. “Not yet” he responded with a smile. “But….I’ve met your ex-girlfriends….and you seem……experienced” she added.  “I know a lot” he said with a chuckle. “Are you waiting until marriage?” Nicky asked him. “Ani….just special girl.” He responded with a smile.

“You are full of surprises Kyunhyun! I’m very proud of you.” Nicky said smiling at him. “I met someone. But she far” he said looking outside. “Oh goodness! I think I know where this is heading to. Is Jessy, right?” she asked looking at him. He just chuckled and looked down. “Sweetie! Does she know?” Nicky asked smiling. “I think” he responded with a smirk. “After that face you just made, I’m not asking anything else!” she replied with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the concert and the boys were doing the sound check. Some fans with special tickets were allowed inside and the boys were having fun with them. Nicky felt at ease in Paris. She knew the language, she loved the sights and she just adored the French atmosphere. After the sound check, the boys got ready for the concert. Backstage a lot of things were happening at the same time and Nicky was more than happy helping everyone to communicate with each other. Leeteuk loved to listen to her speak French, he find it extremely y.  He waited until she finished talking to some directors and then grabbed her by the hand to a dressing room. “What are you doing? Someone could see us!” she said following him. They entered a dressing room and he hugged her. “Good luck kiss” he said. “You don’t need good luck” she said smiling. “I need kiss” he replied, kissing her. “Yah! You two! Stop!” Kyuhyun shouted from outside banging on the door. Nicky started laughing breaking the kiss and hugging Leeteuk. “Evil maknae!” he said opening the door to face a laughing Kyuhyun and Donghae. “Go get ready!” Nicky said to all of them and walked away.

Nicky-sshi!” someone called and when she turned around she found Leeteuk, Yesung and Donghae’s mothers waving at her. “Omma!” Nicky said getting closer and hugging them. They all loved her very much, specially Leeteuk’s mom. “Enjoy the show!” Nicky said to them as they moved to their seats. The show started and the audience went crazy. Everything was perfect and Nicky was enjoying the show backstage. While watching the monitors she overhead two French venue assistants talking about the boys. “Oh my God! Look at Leeteuk! He is so y!” one of the girls said. “y? That man exudes ! Look at his movements! He’s probably a wild beast in bed!” the other girl said and they both laughed. Nicky blushed at her comment, and looked at them briefly before looking at the monitor again. He was a very seductive dancer, that she couldn’t deny. “I heard he has a girlfriend .That girl Taeyeon, is it?” one of the French girls said, and Nicky got closer to them. “No, she wishes! But whoever his girlfriend is, I envy her!” the other girl said and they were called to help around.  Nicky looked at them as they walked away; she couldn’t avoid smiling as she remembered their words.

It was very late when the concert was over. They all returned to the hotel to rest since the next morning they were having some interviews and photo shoots. Nicky was in her room, ready to sleep and reading some books when Leeteuk entered her room with some clothes in his hand. “Hello” he said putting her key on the table.  “Hi sweetie” she responded looking at him as he got closer to the bed and kissed her on the lips. “You look tired. Get ready to sleep.” She said playing with his hair. “Neh. Shower first” he said moving to the bathroom.  Twenty minutes later, Leeteuk opened the bathroom door. His hair was soaking wet and he had a towel tied around his waist. Nicky chuckled a bit when she saw him; he was wearing underwear under the towel since she could see the elastic band but he was nice enough to cover himself.  “Where’s pajama?” he asked. Nicky stood up holding his pajama pants and moved closer to him. “You left them here, babo!” she said teasing him. He shook his head wetting her from his soaking wet hair. “Stop it! Stop!” she said laughing and moving away but he just got closer and closer. “Stop or I will yank the towel off!” she said but he kept shaking his head, laughing. “Aniyo! You won’t!” he .  “I will! I sure will!” she said motioning her hands toward him.

Leeteuk grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall. “You won’t!” he said laughing and holding her. They were laughing a lot, being this playfull was normal to them and they loved it. “No, I won’t. You’re right! Now let me go”  Nicky said. “Aniyo” he responded with a smirk looking straight into her eyes. “Let me go, please” she said with a smile looking at him and wondering what was going through his mind. “Call me oppa” Leeteuk told her with a smirk. “I’m older than you” Nicky responded.  “Call me oppa” he repeated with a firmer tone and a naughty look on his eyes. Nicky noticed it and got surprised by his request; and she decided to play along. “Ok then….  Oppa!” she said as seductively as possible and whispering into his ear.  “Aishh!” Leeteuk said looking down at the floor and blushing a little. “I go now” he added letting her go from his grip. “Good!” Nicky said laughing returning to sit on the bed. He grabbed his pajama and walked to the bathroom.

That’s how they were and Nicky loved that about Leeteuk; he was playful , childish and very sweet. She was also aware that he was a grown man; his kisses were intense and his touch was getting more passionate but she has never felt so secure. She let him stay in her hotel room but not at home. She was still in charge and her rule of ‘no girls in the dorm rooms’ applied to everyone, including her boyfriend. He loves to stay with her because that’s when he can be sweet and close with her. She made it very clear that she didn’t want the relationship to go public since the beginning. The fans were not very fond of her as it is, if they knew she was his girlfriend they might kill her!

Leeteuk came out of the bathroom with his pajama pants and no shirt on. He laid down next to Nicky who was talking on her cellphone with one of the French photographers. He wanted to clarify some things and she was the only one who speak French.  Leeteuk listened to her with attentively, her French was perfect.  When she hung up she felt him looking at her and she turned to him. “What?” she asked smiling. “You amazing in French” he said with a smile. “I love it! And is easy for me. I wish Korean was also easy for me but it is not” she added. “Study hard” he said. “I’m too old for it. And it is very hard!” she said. “Aniyo. But learn, you need to” he added.  “I don’t. I can speak English with Siwon” she said teasingly.  “Neh? Why?” he asked playing along and looking at her. “He understands me and he could be my translator; a very handsome translator” she said teasing Leeteuk. He opened his eyes in surprise and jumped on top of her, pinning her down to the bed. She screeched a little, startled by his sudden move and laughed. “He more handsome?” he asked laughing and tickling her. Nicky squirmed and laughed uncontrollably. “No! No! Stop it! He’s not! He’s not!” she said breathlessly and laughing. “Better” he said laughing and stopped tickling her. .

Nicky made a sudden, fast maneuver and now she was on top, pinning him down on the bed and holding his hands. “Ha! Now I’m in charge!” she said and they both laughed. She gave him a sweet peck on the lips. Leeteuk looked deeply into her eyes as he managed to sit up with her still on top, straddling him. He placed her hands around his neck and held her by the waist, rubbing his nose against hers. “I love you Nicky” he said as he gently kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. The sweet, gentle kiss turned passionate in no time. Her hands were playing with his hair, driving him crazy. His hands  were traveling up and down her stomach, giving her shivers. He pulled her closer to his body, deepening the kiss…..both were breathless but no one wanted to stop. His hands kept caressing her sides, her hips and landed on her belly, untying her pajama pants. A small moan escaped her lips when he hooked his  fingers on the waistband of her pants. Leeteuk stopped himself, placing his forehead against hers. They have never gone this far and he didn’t want to scare her away. “Must stop” he said breathlessly with his eyes closed. Nicky opened her eyes and placed her hands on his chest. He opened his eyes and looked straight at he; and she saw the lust and desire in his eyes.

“Maybe……we…don’t have to stop.”  She whispered, biting her lips as the words escape her  lips. “What am I saying?” she thought, embarrassed of what she just said.  Leeteuk’s expression changed a bit looking at her surprised. She kept on biting her lip  and avoiding his eyes. “You sure?” he asked trying to look at her until they finally looked eye to eye. “M-maybe……I…don’t know!’” Nicky answered standing up and walking away from the bed. “This is still new for me” she added. Leeteuk was following her every move with his eyes and stood up from the bed. “I know” he said while putting his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. Nicky just stood there, still embarrassed of what she said before. “I love you, Nicky” he said to her ear as a whisper, still hugging her. “I….I want you. I need you” he pleaded, tightening his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Nicky closed her eyes. “I want do things right” he added as she caressed his hands which were still around her waist. “I go now” he said. “You’re not staying?” she asked turning around to face him. “Can’t trust me tonight” he said with a chuckle. Nicky covered her face understanding his comment. “Arasso” she added laughing.  He took her hands away from her face and kissed her before leaving the room.  “I love you” he said walking. “I  love you too” she said closing the door.

Leeteuk returned to his room and Yesung looked funny at him. “Did you two fight?” Yesung asked him. “No, why?” Leeteuk responded getting into his bed.  “Why are you here?” Yesung asked. “It’s not appropriate for me to stay with her tonight” Leeteuk responded with a small chuckle. “I don’t understand” Yesung replied. “She’s pure” Leeteuk told him. “Really? Well, that makes a lot of sense! Considering her background” Yesung said with a smile. “Yes” Leeteuk added. “How are you holding up?” Yesung asked laughing. “With lots of self control!” Leeteuk said and they both laughed. “I bet!” Yesung responded. “I’m not forcing her. I want her to be ready by herself, not because she thinks she has to. It will happen when it happen.” Leeteuk said. “Oh it is not happening!” Yesung said with a chuckle. “What do you mean?” Leeteuk asked. “Not now that I know! You are not corrupting my noona! If you want to touch her, you marry her!”  Yesung said smiling. “Go to sleep Yesung!” Leeteuk said laughing. “I’m serious!” Yesung said laughing and Leeteuk turned off the lights.

Nicky stayed resting against the door. “What is wrong with you Veronica? You’re a grown woman! And you love that man!” she said walking to the bed. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her pants were untied and her shirt was half way ed. “Oh goodness! That was….intense. You need to grow up Veronica!” she said buttoning her shirt and getting in bed.