Real

Noona in Charge

“Unnie! That’s so wonderful!” Michelle said excitedly. Nicky just smiled and sat on the bed, blushing. “But, you guys shared a room before, what was different that night?” Michelle added. “I don’t know” Nicky responded. “Where you wearing something special?” Michelle asked wiggling her eyebrows. “No, just my regular kitty pajamas” Nicky said getting under the covers. “You lost your ity wearing Hello Kitty pajamas!?!?! That’s just wrong!” Michelle said loudly.  “Leave me alone!” Nicky said covering her face embarrassed.  “Well, at least we know that he would jump on you no matter what you’re wearing!” Michelle added laughing.

The next morning Nicky returned to the dorm and found Sungmin having breakfast with Ryeowook.  “Good morning noona” Sungmin said. “Good morning boys.” Nicky responded hugging each of them. “Where are the others?” she asked. “Sleep and Kyuhyun out” Ryeowook responded.  “He’s not back yet? Where was he going?” Nicky said. “He never said” Sungmin responded.  Nicky just chuckled and got into her room. She left her overnight bag on the floor and sat on her bed grabbing a pillow. She hugged it tight because it smelled like him…… she suddenly blushed and buried her face on it. Her laptop started beeping and she picked it. It was a video call and it could only be from Jessy. “You are alive!” Nicky said looking at the screen. “Hello Vero! Congratulations!” Jessy  said laughing. “You know already?” Nicky asked  smiling. “it’s all over the internet. Your picture is everywhere!” Jessy added laughing.  “Oh goodness! Pray for me!” Nicky added and they both laughed.  “Noona!!! Noona come!” Kyuhyun shouted entering the dorm.  “Kyu, I’m busy right now!” Nicky shouted back. “Come! Pali, pali!” Kyuhyun insisted. “Kyuhyun, I can’t go now.” Nicky added.  “Noona! Something for you here, come!” Kyuhyun insisted, shouting from the dorm door.  “What’s going on?” Jessy asked smiling. “Give me a minute, your little boyfriend can’t get a ‘No’ for an answer.” Nicky responded. “Go check, maybe is important.” Jessy said smiling.

Nicky got out of her room and found Kyuhyun standing in the dorm door. “What is it Kyu?” she asked him. “Something for you outside” he responded with a smirk. Nicky looked at him with a puzzled expression and walked outside the dorm. Right there in the hallway was standing Jessy with a huge smile.”Surprise!” Jessy said laughing.  “Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Is this for real???” Nicky said surprised as she jumped on her to hug her. Kyuhyun just looked at them laughing. “What are you doing here?” Nicky asked. “Are you not happy to see me?” Jessy responded. “What? No! I love that you’re here!” Nicky said not letting her go. They entered the dorm, chatting away. “When did you get here?” Nicky asked. “This morning” Jessy responded. “You went to pick her up, right Kyu?” Nicky asked him. “Neh” he responded with a smile.  “You evil, evil child!” Nicky said hugging him and he just laughed. “But wait! Jessy, you can’t be here! We’ll get in trouble” Nicky added. “We go to her hotel” Kyuhyun said. “You have a schedule Kyuhyun” Nicky told him. “I know! I just leave you in hotel” he responded.  “Sounds great! Stay with me tonight” Jessy added. “Well…ok!” Nicky responded and went to her room. Kyuhyun laughed and looked at Jessy who was smiling. Nicky came out of her room with a bag and hugged Jessy again. “I just can’t believe you’re here!” Nicky said.  “Me neither!” Jessy responded hugging her back. “I need to use the bathroom.” Jessy added. “Oh! That door over there!” Nicky said pointing at it. Jessy went to the bathroom and Nicky just looked at Kyuhyun.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” Nicky said hugging him. He just laughed and hugged her back. “Noona, are we still the same?” he asked her. “What?” she asked back still hugging him. “Are we still the same?” Kyuhyun asked again and she looked at him. He had a smirk on his face and Nicky just looked at him trying to understand his question. “What are you asking me?” Nicky said looking at him but he just smiled. She kept looking at him until Jessy returned and then they left. Both girls talked all the way to the hotel and Kyuhyun just smiled at them. They both looked very happy and he was very happy as well. Once they arrived at the hotel they went to Jessy’s room. The girls entered but Kyu stayed in the hall since he had a schedule to go to. “Thanks for everything Kyu! Now don’t be late for your schedule, okay?” . Nicky said and went inside to place her bag in the bed, leaving Jessy and Kyu alone for a moment. “Arasso. Jessy, see you later?” he responded.  “Sure. I will be here.” Jessy responded  smiling at him and went to close the door. But before she could do so, Kyuhyun grabbed her by the hand and pulled her close to him giving her a small kiss on the lips. They both blushed a little and he left.

After closing the door, Jessy went inside with Nicky. “How did you get here?” Nicky asked excited. “Kyuhyun sent me the plane ticket. He said you might needed a friend when Leeteuk enlisted.” Jessy responded smiling. “That’s sweet, but we both know that you are not here for me!” Nicky said laughing and Jessy blushed a little. “I’m here for you! How are you holding up?” Jessy asked. “I’m OK, I guess…” Nicky responded.  “I’ve heard that you let him stay in your room” Jessy said smiling. “How did you…….How did he know!?” Nicky asked surprised. “Kyu saw Leeteuk’s car in the parking lot and he figured it out.” Jessy responded smiling. “That little mischief maker!” Nicky said covering her face.
 

“So, did you send him off as a happy man?” Jessy asked with a smirk. Nicky got surprised by her question and blushed immediately. “Yes, okay! I did!” Nicky responded covering her face. Jessy laughed and clapped while Nicky continued covering her face. “I’m very proud of you Vero.” Jessy said. “You are proud of me because I slept with him?” Nicky asked. “No; I’m proud of you because you did everything on your terms and on your own time, even though I tried to convince you otherwise.” Jessy added and they both laughed. “That’s really sweet, thanks!” Nicky said looking at her.  “Was it worth the wait? Was it what you expected?” Jessy asked. “Yes, it was….way more than what I expected.” Nicky responded.  “That’s true love. And I don't want to give you a lecture or anything but I hope you used protection." Jessy said smiling. "I'm inexperienced, not crazy; yes we used protection." Nicky responded blushing a bit. "I’m also proud that you finally gave in! At least he left as a happy man!” Jessy said laughing. “He left as a twice as happy man!” Nicky said covering her face with a pillow. “Really!? Twice!? You go girl! Making up for the wasted time!” Jessy added pulling the pillow away from Nicky’s face.  Nicky just laughed and blushed like crazy. “Enough about me! Let’s talk about Kyuhyun and you!” Nicky said. “What about us?” Jessy asked resting her back on the wall. “Come on! It is more than obvious that I’m just the excuse he’s using to bring you to Korea.” Nicky added looking at Jessy. “I’m here for you! That’s all I know.” Jessy said with a smirk. “Are you two a couple?” Nicky asked and Jessy just nodded. “Oh my goodness!! I knew it!” Nicky said hitting Jessy with a pillow and they started a pillow fight.  It was just like old times, when they were young girls daydreaming about boys. But this time, they boys were real and right by their sides.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear readers! Sorry for the huge delay! Thanks for waiting for me and for your nice and encouraging comments! I hope you like this chapter, is short but sweet! Hehehe I'll try to update faster! Thanks for your patience!!!! Love you all!