Same?

Noona in Charge

“What?!?!?!” Nicky and Jessy said at the same time. “It’s done.” Kyuhyun responded with a smirk.  “How are we going to explain her presence?” Nicky asked. “She your assistant” Kyuhyun said. “I don’t need an assistant!” Nicky responded laughing. “You have one now. She coming with us.” Kyuhyun added placing an arm around Jessy’s shoulders.  “Do I have a say in this?” Jessy asked looking at Kyuhyun.  “You coming” Kyuhyun responded kissing her cheek and moving to the door.  “See you later noona. We leave today.” Kyuhyun said and left. “Did you know about this?” Nicky asked. “No! I had no idea; he told me about coming to Seoul he never said a word about Chile!” Jessy said. “Well, you’re coming with us now, so welcome on board! We’re going to Chile!” Nicky said and they both laughed.

They all were on their way to the Music Bank in Chile. Nicky was very happy that Jessy was going with them, although she did had to say that she was her assistant. Everyone was okay with it since Kyuhyun took care of everything and for Nicky having her best friend around was a dream come true. Once in Chile, both girls were a huge help translating for the boys and the staff and they enjoyed being there. The Music Bank was a huge hit and when everything was over, Jessy returned home to Puerto Rico.

Back in Korea, the guys had different agendas. The K.R.Y. boys were going to start a series of special concerts and Nicky was going with them.  During a rehearsal, her cell phone rang and she picked it up. “This is Nicky” she answered. “Jagiya!” Leeteuk said over the line. “Teukie!!” Nicky said very excited, moving to a silent corner. “Hi! How are you?” he said.  “I’m good, how..how are you?  Are you ok? Are you eating?” she asked. “I’m good..I miss you.” he responded. “ I miss you too.” She said blushing a little. “Boys treat you good?” he asked. “Yes, they are behaving.” She responded. “And fans?” he asked. “Not as bad as I expected” she said and he laughed a little. “How is everything with you? Are you resting?” she asked. “Neh, is ok. You will come to graduation?” he asked. “Of course! I will be there.” She responded. “You planning the wedding?” he said smiling. “Michelle and InYoung are making sure that I do that.” Nicky responded laughing. “Good!.........I can’t wait to see you” he added. “Me too” she responded. “I have to go. They call us now. I love you Nicky” he said. “I love you too” she responded. “Bye” he said blowing a kiss into the phone.

He hung up the phone and moved to his room; they were called for inspection and after that they all went to sleep. Leeteuk slept in the top bunk and he lay down as the officers turned off the lights. He looked at the ceiling thinking of Nicky; his girl, his girlfriend…his fiancée.  He still couldn’t believe that they were getting married, he always wanted to marry her but he wasn’t sure that she would accept him. Now he couldn’t wait for his military service to be over so he could marry her. He suddenly remembered their last night together and smiled. Leeteuk had figured out that Nicky had no relationship past but he was still a bit surprised when she told him. That night he discovered a new side of her, under her innocent and shy exterior there was a very passionate woman and he was more than happy knowing that he was the one to discover it. Now he only wanted for time to move faster so he could see the love of his life again.

--------------------------

Nicky was out shopping with Michelle in a big mall. Some fans recognized her and said hello. “Michelle, are we done?” Nicky asked sitting down. “No! We still have to see some more stores! Come on Nicky!” Michelle responded grabbing her arm. “Ugh! Okay” Nicky responded as they started walking. They entered an electronics store that had a wall full of TVs where Michelle asked about their latest models. A video channel was playing on the TVs and suddenly the music video for “Only U” started. Nicky looked at the screens and smiled every time Leeteuk’s face was in focus; she couldn’t believe that she was going to marry him. She was so in love and so happy, but she was missing him a lot as well.  She started tearing up, the video was really perfect and knowing that he wrote the song for her was amazing. “It is a beautiful song.” Michelle said standing next to Nicky and giving her a tissue. “It is, right?” Nicky said drying her tears. “You ok?” Michelle asked. “I just miss him so much.” Nicky responded. “I  know. Come on, let’s have some ice cream.” Said Michelle and they left the store.

 

Back in the dorm, Kyuhyun challenged Nicky to a video game match. She wasn’t as good as him but she learned to play and now she would spend some time playing with him. Kyuhyun won again and he made a big fuss about it. “I won! I am the master!” he said moving his arms up and down. “Sure, whatever!” Nicky said laughing. She enjoyed spending time with him, and now that Leeteuk was not around, he was always making sure that she was alright. “Noona, you miss Leeteuk hyung?” Kyuhyun asked looking at her. “A lot” she responded resting her head on the wall.  “Do you miss Jessy?” she added smiling.   “Neh” Kyuhyun responded with a huge smile and Nicky just laughed.  “Are we still the same?” he asked with a smirk. “What is that supposed to mean?” she asked confused. “I know you let him stay in your room.” He added laughing. Nicky was all embarrassed and blushed as soon as she realized what he meant. “Kyuhyun!” she said throwing a pillow at him and he laughed standing up. “No problem, we are the same again” he added winking at her and getting out of the room.

Nicky was confused but she followed him. “What do you mean? How is it that we are the same again?” she asked looking at him, trying to study his face. He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and opened it. “I stayed in Jessy’s room” Kyuhyun said with a smirk. Nicky opened her eyes very big, surprised. “Did… did you….? She tried to ask something but couldn’t. “Did you?” he asked back looking straight at her. “Cho Kyuhyun!” she said blushing and he just laughed. “I knew it! We the same again Noona!” he responded and went inside his room again. Nicky stood there and laughed a little; that guy could read right through her. She then looked at her watch and went upstairs to her room, opened her laptop and dialed a number.

“Hey girl! How are you?” Jessy suddenly appear on her laptop screen. “Did you deflowered that boy?” Nicky asked in shock. “What are you talking about?”Jessy asked. “Did you…debuted the kid….Kyu!?” Nicky asked again, stuttering. “He’s not a boy ” Jessy responded. “Well certainly, not anymore! Oh goodness!” Nicky said covering . “Why are you asking me this?” Jessy said laughing. “He talks to me you know. My goodness! You took advantage of that innocent boy!?!” Nicky said teasing Jessy. “He’s not a boy! And he might be everything but not innocent. You want details???” Jessy said laughing and blushing a little. “NO!! I won’t be able to look at him anymore! No details!” Nicky said and they both laughed.