Jealous

Noona in Charge

 

It was movie night in the dorm. Every now and then they all gather  together in a room to watch a movie. Somehow they always ended up spending the night in Nicky’s room, so she was used to having a bunch of guys scattered around her room.  Nicky was making popcorn with Ryeowook in the kitchen while Heechul was looking at some DVDs. “There’s nothing good in here!” Heechul shouted. “Shindong hyung is bringing a movie!” responded Ryeowook.  “What kind of movie is he bringing?” asked Heechul moving to the kitchen and eating some popcorn. “Stop it!” Nicky said slapping his hand out of the bowl. “Yah! So aggressive! No wonder you don’t have a boyfriend” he said. “Heechul hyung! Don’t be like that!” Ryeowook said.  “What did he say? Wookie, What did he say??” Nicky asked holding a wooden spoon In her hand. “Nothing, noona” Ryeowook lied and Heechul just stuck his tongue out.

We are here!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk shouted as they all entered the dorm. The room suddenly got like a million times more noisy than ever. All the boys, except Siwon, were now in the dorm with snacks, drinks and a movie. “What movie are we watching?” Nicky asked.  “Iron Man!!!!!” Donghae answered. “Seriously???” Nicky said looking at it. “You no like it?” Leeteuk asked putting some bags next to her. “Oh, it’s okay. You’re all guys so I’ll just follow your lead!” she said. “Let’s go!” Sungmin said grabbing some food and moving to Nicky’s room. “Why do you guys like my room so much? It’s small and we are always very crowded!”  Nicky said following the boys. “It’s pajama party!” Shindong said and Yesung started singing ‘Pajama Party’. The other members started singing along. “What song is that?” Nicky asked sitting in her bed. “You don’t know song?” Heechul asked in disbelief. “No! You know that I was not aware of Super Junior until I met you!” Nicky said. “Look for it on the internet” Sungmin told Leeteuk who was seated next to Nicky, holding her laptop. “Internet, youtube” Leeteuk said giving her the computer. “Wait, I’ll look for it with translation” Nicky said and watched the video.

“This video looks very cute but the song is everything but cute!” she said putting the computer away. “Why?” asked Shindong. “Seriously? Champagne? Feelings? You guys are just being naughty boys in that song!” she said laughing. “It’s innocent” Yesung said trying to defend the song. “Sure, guys, sure!” Nicky said laughing. “Are we watching the movie or what????” Heechul asked in an angry tone. “What’s wrong with Mr. Diva now?” Nicky asked throwing some popcorn at Heechul. “Yah!” he responded throwing some popcorn at her. “Stop! You are making a mess in the bed!” Leeteuk said laughing. “She started it!!! And why are you always sitting next to her in the bed?” Heechul said and threw some popcorn  at him. “Hyung you always sit next to her! Let us sit with her!” Eunhyuk said teasingly. “He believes he belongs with her in the bed!” Kyuhyun said laughing and the others laughed as well. “Maybe we should leave them alone!” Shindong said teasingly and the boys burst in laughter.

“I don’t understand a single word you guys are saying!” Nicky shouted trying to make them stop. “Are we watching the movie or what??” she added.  “Movie, we watch movie!” Sungmin said. “Good! Teukie! Put the movie in!” Nicky ordered and he just looked at her . “Arasso, Vero” Leeteuk said with a smirk.  “What did you called her?” Donghae asked. “Vero!” Leeteuk said smiling and looking straight at her. “My real name is Veronica, but my friends and family in Puerto Rico call me Vero” Nicky said looking at the boys and then hitting Leeteuk with a pillow. “Yah!” Leeteuk said smiling. “Let’s watch the movie, ok? Or I’ll kick all of you out of my room!” Nicky said.

They watched the movie and kept messing with each other until they all fell asleep. The next morning, Nicky woke up next to Leeteuk. Sungmin was sound asleep at her feet and the rest of the boys were scattered around the floor. She sat on the bed carefully trying not to disturb the two guys  in her bed. She looked at all of them and smiled. They were her boys, she really felt at home with them.  She then looked at Leeteuk; she felt a connection to him. Whether it was because of the things they have gone through together or because she was developing feelings for him, it was not important. She kept looking at his face, his handsome features were mesmerizing to her. His boyish charm and manly face make Nicky feel weird.

“Get that idea out of your head Veronica! You are not risking your job over this!” She said to herself in a low voice while moving, trying to get off the bed. While moving she accidentally hit Kyuhyun who was resting against the bed, and he woke up. “Sorry sweetie!” Nicky said standing up and touching his head.  “Noona, good morning” he said rubbing his eyes. “Hi, let’s get out of here” she told him and they left the room.

Nicky came out of the bathroom still in her pajamas and went into the kitchen. “What do you want for breakfast?” she asked Kyuhyun who was now on his way to the bathroom not fully awake. “Anything”  he said. Once he returned he just looked at Nicky and laughed out loud. “What?” she asked turning around to look at him. “Hello Kitty, really?” Kyuhyun said laughing.  Nicky looked down at her pajamas, they were pink with Hello Kittys all over. “They were a gift from Sungmin!” she said and kept making breakfast. “He give you pajamas? Leeteuk hyung know?” Kyuhyun asked  smiling. “Why would he need to know?” she asked a little annoyed . “Good morning!” said Leeteuk  sleepy, his hair a little messy. “Good morning Teukie!” Nicky responded. “Good morning hyung” said Kyuhyun smiling and looking at Nicky with that mischievous eyes of his.  “Go wash up so you can have breakfast with us” Nicky told him as he make his way to the bathroom.

“You speak like omma” Kyuhyun said. “That’s because you guys are my babies!” Nicky said pinching Kyuhyun’s cheeks. “Stop!” he said pushing her hand away. “Don’t  talk to your mom like that!” Nicky said laughing. “If you omma, then Leeteuk hyung is appa” Kyuhyun added with a smirk.  “Sweetie,  cut it out!”  Nicky warned him.  “Wae?” he asked. “Go wake up the others” Nicky said without looking at him. “Noona, answer” Kyuhyun insisted.  Nicky turned around and faced him. “What?” she said looking straight at him and trying hard not to smile. “Arasso” Kyuhyun said smiling and standing up to wake the others.

--------------------

The boys have been working really hard on the new album. They had a song with the f(x) girls and they were together in the practice room working on it. Nicky was there with them revising agendas and dealing with shows logistics. A new SM Town show was coming and she wanted to be prepared. Suddenly, Yunho entered the room looking for Nicky. “Hello!” he said. “Hello Yunho oppa!” the f(x) girls said. He bowed a little to the Super Junior members and looked around  for Nicky. She was seated on the floor revising some papers. “Nicky noona!” Yunho said moving closer and sitting next  to her. “Oh! Yunho! Hi sweetie.” Nicky said looking at him. “Here” he said giving her a cute little pink box. “What’s this?” Nicky asked very excited. “open!” he replied.

All the girls’ eyes where on Yunho, but all the boys’ eyes were on Leeteuk. He was looking straight at Nicky.  “Hyung, are you ok?” Donghae asked him touching his shoulder. “Yes. Let’s keep practicing” Leeteuk replied but he kept looking at the pair. Nicky opened the box and there was a small pink cupcake inside. “How cute!” she said picking it up. “You like sweets” Yunho said smiling. “Thanks sweetie! I do like sweets. You didn’t have to.” She said ruffling his hair. He just smiled at her. Nicky looked up and noticed Leeteuk staring at her with a weird look. “Eh... aren’t you suppose to be practicing Yunho?” Nicky said.  “Neh. I go now”  he said standing up and saying good bye to the others. “Thanks again!” Nicky shouted as he left the room.  She stood up and moved closer to the boys. “You guys want some cake?” Nicky asked holding out the cupcake. “Me!” Eunhyuk said. “Is her gift” Leeteuk said trying to stop Eunhyuk. “It’s ok. I want to share with you guys” Nicky added looking at Leeteuk and giving a some cake to Eunhyuk.

Leeteuk tried not to look at her but she kept moving closer. He felt weird, seeing Yunho being so friendly with Nicky was making him a little…..jealous.  “Teukie, are you ok?” Nicky asked touching his arm. “Neh” he responded  “Have some cake” Nicky added offering him a bite. He smiled and took it. “It’s good right?” she asked taking a bite herself and getting some frosting in the corner of her lips; Leeteuk just smiled and cleaned it with his thumb. “What happened?” Nicky asked when she felt his hand on her face. “Nothing” he said his thumb with a smile on his face. He was jealous indeed, but he would use it to his advance.