Mother of 10 grown men!

Noona in Charge

“Juniors!!! Hurry up! You cannot be late!” shouted Nicky while grabbing some bags and her phone. She was very strict when it came to being on time but working with 10 guys made being on time really difficult. “Boys! If you are late I will never hear the end of it!” She shouted one more time while dialing on her phone.

 “Are you guys outside?” she asked on the phone, “Outside?... Ready?... Are you or are you not?….Minnie, stop the aegyo and be ready, all of you! See you downstairs right now!” She hung up the phone and opened the door. “Juniors! Moving, moving, mooooooving!” she said and moved her arms so the boys could follow her orders.

“Coming!” said Ryeowook

 “Aish…..so bossy!” said Heechul while giving her one of his famous ‘stares’.

“Whatever, Heechul-ah”  Nicky replied.

Nicky was their assistant manager, a title she was not sure about since she describes her job as “babysitter to the stars”, but not because she doesn’t like it. She totally adores her job but that was not why she was hired originally. She used to work at an English Village, there she met Kim Jung Hoo and they became friends. He asked her if she could give some private English classes to a group he works with and she accepted. After a couple of months working with them, their management noticed how good she was with them and the way they always followed her orders, so they offered her a permanent and more important job. She was extremely happy and honored! Moving to South Korea turned out to be even better than what she imagined.

“Where are the others?” she asked as soon as she arrived on the 11th floor.  They were about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened.

“Nicky-ah! We ready!” an excited Eunhyuk said.  “Good! Now let’s move! Boys!!!! Let’s do this!!” she shouted inside.  “We are no boys, we are men” said Kyuhyun as he walked beside Nicky playing with his PSP.

“Says the guy playing with his Playstation game!” she answered back looking at him. He stared at her and smirked.

OMO, Where’s my phone?   Said Leeteuk searching his pockets. “What is it? What’s wrong?” Nicky asked after seeing him searching. “Phone!” he answered.

  “My goodness! Let’s check upstairs!” she said “All of you go down, the van is waiting. Donghae, you’re in charge until I get there. OK ?”. “arasso” he answered. “Yah! Why he in charge? I’m hyung!” Heechul  asked annoyed.  “Because I’m bossy and you won’t listen to me! Now go!” she replied and run up the stairs with Leeteuk.

They entered the dorm and checked around. “Where did you use it last?” she asked him.  “Ah………room?” he hesitated. “Well, go check! Palli, palli!”  she hurried him.  “Aniyo! Your room!” he said remembering. “What? When where you in my room?” They both went to her room and found it in the dresser.  “Park Jung Soo, why was your phone in my room?” she asked, he just smiled shyly.

“What where you doing in my room?”  she asked again. “Perfume…..I like!” he answered smiling in a cute way. “You’re the one using my perfume!? And I was sure it was Heechul!”  she smiled.  “Well, stop using it! Is mine! Let’s go or you’ll be late!”

 They left the room and when they were about to leave the dorm….. “Wallet!” Leeteuk remembered that he forgot his wallet in his room. “Oh my goodness! Teukie you’re the leader! You’re suppose to give a good example!”  Nicky said moving her arms. Leeteuk returned and they finally left the dorm. “Seriously, why  did I get this job?? I’m the mother of 10 grown guys!!!!”