Unexpected

Noona in Charge

“Five, six, seven, eight” counted the choreographer as the boys practiced the dance steps. They were back in Korea practicing at the SM building. Nicky was with them revising some dates and rearranging the boys individual schedules when Jung Hoo entered the room looking for her. “Nicky-shi, we need your help. The stylist for TVXQ had an emergency and left. They are in the middle of a photo shoot, could help them?” he asked her. “Sure; where are they?” Nicky responded. “Upstairs. You just need to make sure that they are wearing the right wardrobe for each shot.” Jung Hoo added. “Ok, I’ll go right now.” She responded grabbing her things. She didn’t notice that Leeteuk was listening and looking at her. “Leeteuk-shi, concentrate please! Come on everyone; from the top!” the choreographer said and they started dancing again.

Nicky entered the room where the TVXQ guys were changing and grabbed the stylist’s notes. “Hello boys!” she said smiling at them. “Noona!” Yunho and Changmin said at the same time. “You with us now?” Changmin asked. “Just for this photoshoot” she responded as he hugged her.  “Stay with us! Leave SUJU!”  Changmin added as Yunho pushed him away and hugged Nicky.  “Do you want to be attacked by all of them?” she responded laughing.  “How are you?” Yunho asked her. “I’m great! Now let’s do this boys” she said and they started working. The photoshoot was going great, after a change of clothes Nicky was helping Yunho with his tie. “Noona, Leeteuk hyung treats you good?” he asked her in a low voice. “Yes” she answered a little surprised by his question. “If not, you tell me.” He added. “Sweetie, there’s people around us so please, let’s not talk about that here. And thanks for your concern.” She said finishing with the tie. Nobody noticed that there was a lurker outside of the room, and he was not very happy.

The rest of the shooting  went by fast and once they were done, Changmin and Yunho convinced Nicky to have dinner with them. They talked  and laughed and she even found out about some things that happened during the cruise. “So that’s why he took my master key??” she asked surprised. “Innocent jokes!” said Changmin. “They scare BoA!” Yunho added laughing. “Ugh! You two are something else! I will make sure that you two are as far from each other as possible!” Nicky said to Changmin while Yunho laughed. “I better go home, I still need to check some schedules.” She added . “We take you” Yunho said and they all left.

When Nicky arrived in the dorm she found Leeteuk sitting in the dinning table. “Hey Teukie” she said kissing him. “Hi” he said with a faint smile. “You okay?” she asked him, noticing that he had a strange look on his face. “Neh” he responded standing up and walking away. Nicky just shrugged her shoulders and let it go. They knew each other so well that whenever one of them was in a bad mood, the other one would just give some space. The rest of the guys always teased Nicky about how they never fight, but they were so close that things resolved with just some time and talking. “Aniyo!” Leeteuk said suddenly walking back to Nicky. “What’s wrong?” she asked.  “No like Yunho around” he said standing in front of her. “Teukie, I work for SM. They tell me who to work with. Yunho and Changmin are workmates.” Nicky said.  “Don’t like him with you” he added. “What? Why?” Nicky asked in disbelief. “He likes you!” Leeteuk said. “That’s not true” Nicky responded. “True! He likes you” he replied. “Even if it was true! That means nothing to me! Don’t you get it? There’s no need for you to be jealous; I love you, not him!” Nicky said “Still; Don’t like him around” he said scoffing.

“Unbelievable!” Nicky said crossing her arms. “What about you? You are surrounded by beautiful women all day long. And what about Taeyeon? She’s always following you; always looking for you; but do you see me throwing a fit about it? No! Because I trust my boyfriend.” She added. “I trust you” he said getting closer to her. “Then stop being paranoid about Yunho! Just like I constantly remind myself to not be paranoid about Taeyeon!” she added. “You paranoid?” Leeteuk asked in a soft voice. “Teukie, I’m totally different to all those girls you work with;  physically, mentally…..culturally! I..I’m scared that one day you realize it and be like: ‘what am I doing dating her?’” Nicky said looking down.  “Never! Nicky-ah I love you, I love you different” he said hugging her. “I know, I know but still, sometimes I get insecure” she added. “No insecure. I love you. Only you” he said kissing her.  “I love you too” she responded once they broke the kiss.  “Does this count as a fight?” she added. “What?” he asked laughing.  “The others bother me about how we never fight” s the she said. “No fight.” He responded and they both laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The concert in China was going great. Leeteuk’s solo was about to end and Nicky was backstage with one of the stylists. “Nicky-shi; I need you to help Leeteuk change clothes while I deal with the KRY boys” the stylist told her as she left. “Sure, no problem” Nicky responded grabbing the wardrobe changes notes.   Leeteuk entered the room and got very happy to see that they were alone. He got closer to her and kissed her while caressing her waist. Nicky squirmed in his arms, laughing. He had found a sensitive spot of her some days before and now he would every chance he got. Seeing her get all flustered was funny to him and he enjoyed it very much. “Stop it!” she said laughing and pushing him away. He just laughed and winked at her. “Stop teasing me! It’s not nice!” she said but he just laughed. “What would you do if I teased you back? You wouldn’t find it funny!” she added crossing her arms.  “Ani. You never do.” He responded with a smirk and  a cocky tone. Nicky got a little annoyed by his tone and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. 

“You have to change clothes” she said undoing his tie. Leeteuk just got closer to her and smiled. Nicky took off his suspenders and pulled the shirt out of his pants. He raised an eyebrow at her sudden roughness but he was enjoying it very much. “Nicky-ah” he said smiling and looking at her. “Huh?” she responded not looking at him and slowly ing his shirt. “I’m a man. Don’t start anything you won’t be able to finish.”  He said in a low voice with a smirk on his face. “I didn’t understand any of that.” She responded without looking at him. Leeteuk chuckled a little and placed his hands on his pockets, staying completely still while she kept ing his shirt really slowly. Once she got to the buttons on his abdomen, she could feel him tense up every time her fingers brushed his skin. She smiled looking down at her own trembling hands; she couldn’t look at him in the eyes.  He just stood still, his eyes glued to her hands, trying to control himself.  Once she was finished with all the buttons she took the shirt off him with a sudden movement, and finally looked at him in the eyes.

“Here, put this one on.” She said giving him another shirt.  “Ani. You do it” he answered back with a smirk.  “No. Undressing you seems to be a lot more fun.” She responded with a playful laugh that caught him off guard. He quickly grabbed her by the waist  and pinned her against the wall, bringing her very close to his body. Nicky got surprised and a small smile was painted on her face.  “It will be fun” he whispered looking straight into her eyes. He bit his lips and caressed her waist making her gasp. “You must be very patient with me”  she whispered looking at him. “I am. No rush.” he replied with a sweet smile.  The boys were being called through the radios and Nicky heard it through her ear piece. “They need you on stage.” She said smiling and tensing up because of Leeteuk’s hands. “I love you” he said letting her go and walking away putting the new shirt on.

Nicky just stood there, smiling like a fool. Apparently her plan backfired because she got teased anyway. “That was unexpected!” she said with a small laugh and moved to the monitors to watch the show.