Pure

Noona in Charge

The Super Show 4 was rolling! The boys were performing in Taiwan and the place was full of fans. Nicky was enjoying the show backstage, even dancing with the rest of the managers. She was looking at the boys performances thru the monitors; they were running and going crazy on stage. The fans kept throwing stuff on stage and they picked everything up. “They’re kids!” Nicky said laughing while looking at them. The concert ended and the boys went backstage laughing. Nicky entered one room were Shindong, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were playing with something and laughing non-stop. “Great show boys!” she said getting closer to them as Shindong hit a ballon her way. Nicky looked closely at it and couldn’t believe her eyes. It wasn’t a balloon; it was a blown up ! The boys laughed very hard at her expression as she asked them: “Where did you get that?”

“Fans throw on stage!” said Shindong laughing while Eunhyuk covered his face laughing as well. “Well…….well you guys are so not going into my room tonight!” Nicky said with a chuckle. Shindong and Eunhyuk left the room laughing and Kyuhyun approached Nicky. “Noona, hand” Kyuhyun said while motioning for her to open her hand. “Why?” she asked with a suspicious look. “Gift” he replied with a smile and she opened her hand for him. He then placed a golden wrapped in her hand. “To use with Leeteuk hyung!” he said laughing. “WHAT!?!?!” she screamed totally embarrassed as she looked at her hand. He walked by her as fast as he could, laughing uncontrollably. “You evil, evil maknae!!!” she screamed hitting his arm as he moved. Kyuhyun just laughed so hard that he couldn’t control himself. At that moment Leeteuk came in and stood right next to Nicky wondering what was going on.

What?” he asked looking at Nicky. “He’s really evil!!!! Look what he gave me!!” she said in disbelief  as she opened her hand for him to see.  He opened his eyes real big and covered his mouth when he realized what it was. “KYUHYUN-AH!” he shouted at him and Kyuhyun laughed in the distance. Leeteuk started laughing and even blushed a little; Nicky was mortified and just managed to say in a very low voice: “He said for me to use with you”. “Really?” said Leeteuk covering his mouth and laughing. He then looked at Nicky and quickly grabbed the golden little thing, placed it in his pocket and winked at her.  She was shocked! Her face felt hotter by the second and she just managed to say: “Oh! You are so not staying in my room tonight”.

Leeteuk started laughing at her expression and hugged her. “no, no, no! Stop it! Go change ! we have to go.” She said playfully escaping his arms. He gave her a kiss on the lips and left to change his clothes. Nicky just stood there a little embarrassed; she grabbed her things and started walking to the bus. She got in and sat in the middle section, right next to the window. Looking outside and immersed in her owns thoughts she didn’t realize that someone sat right next to her. “Noona, you mad? It was joke” said Kyuhyun seated next to her. She looked at him and smiled. “I know you were joking…..I’m not mad” she responded smiling. “You love Leeteuk hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.  “Yes… very much.” She replied a little surprised by his question.  “Lucky man. He better treat you good or I punch him.” He said smiling and motioning his hands.  “That’s so sweet! Maybe you’re not totally evil!” she said laughing and ruffling his hair. “Love you noona!” he said standing up.  “Love you too, sweetie” she replied.  Now all the guys were inside the bus and Leeteuk sat right next to Nicky. She looked at the window trying hard not to laugh as she felt his eyes looking at her. “You mad?” asked Leeteuk leaning closer to her but she just kept looking out the window. “Yah! Is joke! I’m sorry” he added pouting and doing some aegyo. Nicky couldn’t  help it  and looked at him with a smile. “I’m not mad” she replied smiling. “Can I stay tonight?” he asked her with a huge smile. “I don’t know about that” she answered playfully and he just kissed her.

They arrived at the hotel and the boys were still all wired up and energetic after the concert. Nicky hoped they would get sleepy soon and gave them their room keys. “Go to your room boys! You need to rest!” she said trying to get their attention. “I can’t sleep!” said Shindong. “Let’s go to the bar!” said Ryeowook. “Wookie! Did you just mention going to the bar?” Nicky asked surprised. “Be back early!” said Sungmin and he left with Shindong  and Ryeowook.  “See you tomorrow, Noona” said Donghae hugging her. “Good night noona” added Yesung. “Good night boys!” she responded standing in front of her room. Leeteuk stood right next to her smiling. “Can I stay?” he asked her with puppy eyes and a cute expression. She couldn’t resist his face and just smiled. “Okay!” she said opening her door so he could get in. “Thanks!”  he said kissing her lightly on the lips.  Suddenly she noticed Kyuhyun  resting on his room door and looking at her with a smirk on his face. “Oh, noona!” he said in singsong. “Good night Kyuhyun!” she said holding her door. “Have fun!” he added with a huge smirk on his face. “Go to sleep!” she shouted closing her door and glaring at him.

“I shower” said Leeteuk walking to the bathroom once she entered the room. “Ok” she said sitting down on the bed. She stayed there for awhile just thinking, convincing herself of something. She was so concentrated on thinking that she didn’t notice that Leeteuk was out of the bathroom and laying right next to her. “Done!” he said looking at her with tired eyes and a big smile. “Good……..Teukie, there’s something you need to know before this gets any…..further” she said motioning her hands. He propped himself on his elbows and looked at her. “You know that I wanted to be a nun, right? That I lived in a convent.” She said nervous. “Neh” he responded. “Well, that…mindset kind of got to me and…….well……I…….I am…….well, actually…. I’ve never………” she was struggling with her words and avoided looking at him. “I know” he interrupted her, smiling. “What?’ she asked confused. “I know” he said sitting up looking at her with a smile. “What do you mean ‘you know’? Do I have a ‘’ sign on my forehead?” Nicky asked embarrassed and a little mad as well. “Aniyo” said Leeteuk laughing. “Then?” she asked again.  “Things” he said smiling. “You shy when we undress with you in same room. You blush when dongsaengs say naughty things….You jump when I touch you.” He continued, caressing her cheek. Nicky just looked at him in silence.

“You show innocence…..pure” Leeteuk added looking into her eyes. She just kept looking at him, not knowing what to say. “I like” he said playing with her hair. “You do?” she managed to ask.  “Neh…not worry, we don’t do anything not ready for.” He said holding her hands. “That’s…….that’s so sweet” she replied caressing his hands. He looked at her smiling and hugged her, taking her down on the bed with him. “Now sleep” he said as the fell down. “You sleep; I’m taking a shower.” She said laughing and standing up. “I love you Nicky” Leeteuk said. “I love you too” she replied going into the bathroom.  When she finished, he was laying in bed with his eyes closed. She laid down right beside him, with her back to him. He placed an arm around her waist, holding her close against his body. It was so unexpected for Nicky that she got a little startled by it and he noticed. “See? Jump when I touch you” he whispered into her ear laughing. “Go to sleep!” she said slapping his arm playfully and laughing. They both closed their eyes and went to sleep in each others arms.