Reminds him of her

Noona in Charge

“Whose clothes are this?” Nicky shouted picking up a shirt from the floor.  “We share clothes” answered Heechul annoyed. “Well then, who left this on the floor?” asked Nicky holding the shirt. “Yah! You’re so annoying! Stop bothering!”  said Heechul  standing up from the sofa and moving to his room.  “Seriously, that boy seems to be PMS-ing all the time! Are we sure he is a boy? ‘Cause the diva attitude is too perfect!” she said walking to the laundry room. Siwon was listening to the whole thing from the kitchen and just laughed.  “Why are you laughing?” asked Nicky as she approached him.

“You and Heechul hyung, can you get along someday?” said Siwon. “That’s up him. He just hate me because I don’t speak the language and don’t know how to use honorifics” she added.  “Hate is a strong word. He does not hate you” Siwon said  “Well he does not like me either. You want coffee?” she asked him making some coffee. “Ani, I have to go to practice for the drama.” Siwon answered standing up

“Was I supposed to take you? I don’t have it in my agenda” she said “Ani, manager hyung is taking me” he said looking at his phone “He is downstairs already, good night noona

“Good night sweetie. Enjoy and take care!”  she told him. She finished her coffee and went to her room to check the next day agenda. The boys were busy with dramas, plays, radio shows and TV shows. Also they were preparing for a new album, she had no idea how they could handle everything so well. She called Michelle to make sure she could go with her to the meetings at the company. SM was preparing more SM Town presentations and she was getting the show dates on the next meeting. She kept working  not noticing that it was 1:00am already.

Nicky looked up from her computer when she heard the front door opening. She realized it was the boys as soon as she heard the noise level.  “Juniors, lower your voices before you anger Heechul” she said coming into the living room.  “Noona! Hi!” said Eunhyuk bowing to her.  “You awake?” asked Leeteuk “Yeah, I didn’t realize it was so late. How was the radio?” she said  “You no listen?” asked Eunhyuk pouting  “Sorry sweetie! I got carried away with the schedules and forgot.” She said messing his hair. “Now go to sleep, both of you.”

“Arasso!” said Eunhyuk leaving the dorm. Nicky went to the kitchen to drink something  while Leeteuk unpacked some things from his bag. He kept looking at her from the corner of his eye; a month have passed since they return from Puerto Rico and he have kept  an eye on her to make sure she’s back to normal.

“You guys are going to record Star King show tomorrow, so you need to rest” she told Leeteuk while walking to her room.  “No tired” he answered back. “Really?  Then I’ll take the agenda to your room so you  know what’s gonna happen tomorrow” she added  “Arasso. You good?” he asked her   “Yes I am” she said entering her room.

She grab the papers and stood in her room wondering why he asked if she was “good”. Since they returned from Puerto Rico they have become closer, and now he was always checking on her. When she was about  to leave her room she saw the CK One perfume bottle resting in her dresser. She remembered that Leeteuk liked it and since she was not using it she decided to give it to him.

Nicky stood under the door frame of Leeteuk’s room and knocked on the door.  “May I come in?” she asked  “Neh” said Leeteuk sitting on his bed.  “Here’s the agenda for the rest of the week. Since you’re the leader you should help me keep everyone on time.” She said handing him the papers.  He got them and started looking at them  “Also….. I remembered you liked this” she said holding the perfume bottle  “So……since I’m not using it anymore, well, you can have it”  

Leeteuk looked up and saw the perfume; he smiled and grabbed it  “Kamsamnida” he said with a huge smile, his dimple showing.  “Good. Well, see you later. Rest, you need it” she said leaving his room.

He just stay there smiling, looking at the perfume. He smelled it and put some on himself. He really liked it not necessarily for the smell……………………but because it reminded him of her.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter got erased!!! Anyways, I put it back now and I promise I'll give you guys and update soon! Thanks for reading!