Forever

Noona in Charge

 

Nicky opened her eyes and looked at her watch. She then turned around to face Leeteuk who was still asleep right next to her on her bed.  She kept looking at his face,  making sure to remember every single thing about it. He seemed to look more grown up and mature for her.  Nicky stood up from the bed slowly, to avoid disturbing him. Every time she looked at him, her eyes filled with tears. “Keep it together Veronica. You promised not to cry.”  She said to herself as she walked to the bathroom.  When she finished changing, she returned to her room and found Leeteuk sitting on the bed. “Hi” she said looking at him and closing the door.  “Hi” he responded standing up and moving closer to her. He hugged and kissed her, caressing her cheek. “You OK?” he asked looking into her eyes and smiling. “Perfect” Nicky responded smiling back. “Did I…….” he said but she interrupted him. “I’m perfect!” she assured him, blushing and caressing his cheek. He smiled and kissed her bringing her closer to his body.  “Happy anniversary!” he whispered while hugging her tightly. “Happy anniversary!” she responded hugging him back and she felt tears starting to form in her eyes. “You will wait for me?” he asked. “Forever” she responded hugging him tighter. “Get ready. I’ll be in the kitchen.” She added giving him a small kiss on the lips. “Arasso” he responded looking lovingly at her and playing with her hair.

Nicky got to the kitchen and prepared coffee and breakfast. Leeteuk came out of her room and stood beside her. Their eyes met and Nicky blushed, looking down at her cup. He smiled looking at her and lifted her chin to see her eyes. “You want some coffee?” she asked.  “Yes, please” he responded as she moved away. “Teukie……um…..we already said our goodbyes. Maybe….maybe I shouldn’t go to the base.” She said giving him a cup. “What? No. You go with me” he responded.  “But…..the place will be full of fans. You should concentrate on them.” She added.  “No, I need you there” he said caressing her left hand.  At that moment, Shindong entered the dorm and they looked at him. “Are you just arriving home? You spent all night out?” Nicky asked. “I with Nari” Shindong responded with a funny expression. “And the others?” she asked again.  “Don’t know” he responded. “Is Ryeowook in his room?” she asked one more time. “Ani” Shindong responded looking into the younger man’s room and then entering his own room. “Oh goodness! This boys!” Nicky said crossing her arms.  Leeteuk laughed and sat in front of her. “Teukie don’t laugh!” she said. “Oppa” he commanded with a chuckle. “I’m still older than you”  she responded. “You call me oppa last night” he said with a smirk, pulling her closer to him. Nicky covered her blushing face. “Don’t get used to it!” she managed to say with chuckle and playing with his baseball cap. “See you later, arasso?” he said kissing her and leaving the dorm. Nicky sat down laughing and a moment later Ryeowook entered the dorm. “Oh please tell me you are not just arriving home” she said looking at him. He looked extremely tired. “No, sleep down.” Ryeowook responded. “You sleep downstairs?” she asked. “Neh. We too tired and sleep down. Very tired, I sleep now” he said entering his room. “Ok sweetie, but we are going to the base later.” She said as the young man entered his room.

They were all on their way to the base. Leeteuk was holding Nicky’s hand all the way. He was calm and talking with everbody. The guys seemed calm but they were really sad. Nicky just listen to her boyfriend and tried very hard not to cry. Once they arrived, the guys posed for pictures and answered questions. Nicky stayed closer to the van with Jung Hoon, looking at all the fans that came to say farewell to her boyfriend. The media took a lot pictures and Leeteuk answered all their questions, even the ones about Nicky. Once they finished the small press conference, Leeteuk moved closer to the entrance. He motioned Nicky to come closer to him but she moved her head saying no. He insisted, smiling at her, and Jung Hoon gave her a small push bringing her closer to Leeteuk. He held her hands and smiled at her. She was smiling but was very nervous as well. “Nicky-ah, thanks for being here for me. But before I go in, I need to know………….will you marry me?” Leeteuk said kneeling down in front of her and taking out a ring from his pocket. All the fans started screaming and the rest of the guys were equally surprised. Nicky covered , she couldn’t believe he would propose and in front of so many people! “Y…Yes!” she responded as tears fell from her eyes. Leeteuk placed the ring on her finger and stood up hugging her. All the boys, the fans and the media started clapping at them and Leeteuk kissed her before entering the base.  Nicky was now crying and the rest of the boys hugged her and guided her to the van. Kyuhyun and Yesung sat next to her and they all tried to cheer each other up. “You guys knew about this?” she asked. “He asked for blessing!” Sungmin said smiling. “Oh boy!” she responded cleaning some tears from her face.