Soon

Noona in Charge

The boys were gathered on the 11th floor dorm, just goofing around. They were supposed to be getting ready for the Japan trip on the next day. Nicky entered the door and found them wrestling on the floor.  “Boys, I need a…………………” she stopped once she saw Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Leeteuk on the floor. “What are you guys ……..you know what? I don’t need to know!” she added. “Noona we play!” said Eunhyuk. “Some of your games are too strange for me!”  she said laughing. Sungmin came out of his room and hugged her and Yesung came out of the kitchen and hugged her as well. “Yah! Stop hugging my girlfriend!” said Leeteuk still on the floor. “She was our noona first!” responded Sungmin. “What now?” Nicky asked looking at them. “He don’t want us hugging you” said Yesung.  “Really?” said Nicky smiling.

Go hug the noona!” said Shindong pinning Leeteuk to the floor and the rest of the guys jumped to hug Nicky. She squealed as soon as Donghae grabbed her and the rest of the boys in the room followed him. Leeteuk tried to escape but Shindong was strong; they all were laughing like crazy. “Enough boys! Enough!” shouted Nicky laughing.  They all let go of her and returned to their crazy games. “Guys, I need a cell phone charger, mine broke. Do you have an extra one?” she asked them. “I have” answered Leeteuk. “Really Teukie? Can I have it?” she said. “Neh! Go room! In dresser” he said. “In your dresser? Ok. Thanks sweetie!” she said. “I love you!” Leeteuk shouted. “I love you too!” Nicky responded and the rest of the guys started teasing them.

She returned to the 12th floor dorm and entered Leeteuk’s room. “He said the dresser…….well it’s not on top of the dresser so maybe inside the drawers.” She said looking around. Once she opened the third drawer, she found a picture of her and Tia Vicky.  She grabbed the picture and looked at it, sitting on Leeteuk’s bed.  It was from her High School graduation day; she looked very young and Tia Vicky was looking gorgeous. Tears started to form in her eyes, she missed her so much. “Ay Tia! You were right! He is wonderful. We’re a couple now; and I really love him” Nicky said out loud looking  and caressing the picture.  “Jagiya, you found?”  asked Leeteuk entering his room; he stopped and just smiled once he saw Nicky looking at the picture. “Where did you get this?” Nicky asked looking at him. “Tia Vicky’s friend” he answered smiling. “Carmen?” she asked in disbelief. “Neh. She gave” he responded smiling. “Is…is that why you went with me? Did you have feelings for me then?” she asked.  “From first day” he answered sitting right next to her.  She looked up at him and they just looked at each other. Leeteuk wiped a tear from her cheek and smiled at her. “Don’t cry” he said caressing her cheek.  “Why you didn’t tell me then?” she asked.  “Not good time” he replied.  “Tia Vicky liked you. She said there must have been something going on between us because you wouldn’t have gone with me otherwise.” She added looking at the picture and smiling. “She was right” Leeteuk answered.  “I miss her” Nicky responded. “I know. But she here” he said pointing at Nicky’s heart. “Why are you so cute?” she replied laughing and pinching his cheek. They both laughed and he kissed her.

The concert in Osaka, Japan was amazing! The boys returned to the hotel to rest since they were having a second show the next day. Nicky was in her hotel room when someone knocked on her door. “Who is it?” she asked. “Me”  Leeteuk responded from the other  side. “Teukie!” she said and he kissed her as  soon as she opened the door. “Hi!” he said once they broke the kiss. “You look tired” she added. “Neh” he responded hugging her. “You want the tea? I’ve heard is good for the body, and it will help you regain some strength. Tomorrow’s show will be as hard as tonight” she said moving. “Ok” Leeteuk responded while resting on her bed. She started looking for the tea but the phone rang and she picked it up. She talked on the phone for a while, taking some notes as well. When she finally hung up the phone she noticed that Leeteuk was completely asleep on her bed. “Teukie, sweetie?” she said caressing his hair but he didn’t move. She just smiled and kissed him softly on the lips while turning of the lights and laying down to sleep as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Korea, Nicky was talking on her phone.“Michelle, you have to control your nerves. Maybe you’re just too stressed over something. …………….well, thinking about it is not going to help!............................... You know what you need to do!........................... You want me to go there? I’ll buy it for you!................... Ok then, we’ll wait  one more day. But I still don’t understand why are you so worried. Fine! I’ll see you tomorrow…………………..bye” she hung up the phone and sat on her bed laughing. She grabbed her books to study but kept laughing anyways. Leeteuk entered her room and jumped on the bed with her, resting his head on her lap. “Why laughing?” he asked looking up at her. “Hi sweetie. It’s Michelle. She’s having a crisis.” She responded. “Why?” Leeteuk asked.  “She thinks she might be pregnant” Nicky responded still laughing. “She married, no problem. “ he replied. “Yes but she thinks she is not ready to be a mother yet.” Nicky replied playing with his hair. “You want children?” he asked. “I have ten sons” she answered smiling. “Ani, nine!” he replied back and they both laughed.  “You want children?” Leeteuk insisted.  “I love kids, so yeah, I do want to be a mother someday” she answered looking at her books.  “Soon” said Leeteuk sitting up.  She looked at him confused. “Soon what?” she asked him. “Be mother soon” he answered with a smirk and kissed her before standing up and walking to the door. “Teukie, what? I…….” she started talking but her phone rang and she picked it up.

“Yes Michelle?............................really? See, I told you ; you were worrying too much!.................. There, are you calm now? Good!..............................................I know, I know. Not yet. Good……………. See you. Bye!” she hung up and looked at Leeteuk who was standing under her door frame. “She pregnant?” he asked. “No, she is not!....................Um……Teukie there’s something…………” Nicky started talking but Leeteuk’s phone started ringing. “Pick up! It could be important!” she added and he left her room. She stayed sitting on her bed, just thinking about Michelle and even about herself. “What does he mean by soon?” she said to herself. She then grabbed her books, now more than ever she needed to speak Hangeul.