Dance

Noona in Charge

The boys finished their agenda in Paris successfully and continued with their tour. After that night in Paris, Nicky had become a little shy around Leeteuk, but he was okay with it. He actually loved how easily she got embarrassed about things. Once they finished their shows in China, they returned to Korea. Kangin was being discharged from the military the next day they were all very excited, specially Leeteuk. He and Kangin were very close friends and he couldn’t wait for him to finally meet Nicky. Kangin wanted to meet  her as well, he have heard so much about her that he was curious. Nicky was a little nervous about it since she have never interacted with him. He was already in the army when she started working with the boys.

 Nicky was working at the SM office when the secretary told her that Lee Soo Man wanted to see her.  “You asked for me, Sir?” she asked entering his office. “Nicky-sshi, please take a seat” Lee Soo Man responded with a smile. “Thanks” she replied sitting down. “How are you?” the older man asked her. “I’m great Sir.” She responded with a smile. “Good. I have great news for you. The tourism office wants you to be the foreign tourism ambassador for South Korea. They want you to be the face and the voice of their public campaing.” He explained with a smile. “Seriously?!?! Why? I mean, it will be an honor but… why do they want me?” Nicky asked in disbelief. “You are smart and well liked. People respond to you; and you’re a foreigner living and working here. You’re a good example” he explained.  “Thanks for that, Sir” she said blushing a little. “So, will you do it?” he asked. “I’d be honored! Sign me up!” she responded with a big smile.  “Good! You will loves will it! By the way, you will appear in the next Strong Heart show as a guest, to talk about that.” He added giving her some documents.  “Oh! Okay, but the boys will also be there” Nicky said. “Yes; but it’s okay. You won’t be working for them that day and Michelle-sshi will be with you, right?” he responded.  “Yes, she always is. Thanks for letting me hire her.” She replied. “Anything you need. How are the Hangul classes going?” he asked. “Eh…..slow but I’m working on it!” She  responded with a shy smile. “If you need a private tutor just let me know” he told her with a warm smile. “Thanks, not yet” she responded. “How are things with Leeteuk-sshi?” he asked with a chuckle and resting back on his chair.  Nicky was caught off guard by his question. “Wh- what do you mean?” she asked back.  “He told me. For how long have you two been a couple?”  he asked smiling. “Eh…. 6 months” she responded blushing. “Oh! And the media haven’t found out yet? Good job!”  he said laughing. “We’re doing our best to keep it concealed.” She responded. “I’m sure you are the one keeping it concealed. Leeteuk-sshi  can’t keep secrets!” he added laughing and Nicky just smiled at him.

Leeteuk and Heechul were eating something at the dorm. “Tomorrow is the big day for Kangin-ah” said Heechul eating from a plate. “Yes. It’s been a long time. I can’t wait for him to meet Nicky.” Leeteuk responded. “Aw, you want your boyfriend to meet your girlfriend!” Heechul said with a chuckle. “Stop being annoying!” Leeteuk responded hitting him on the arm. “Where is Curly?” Heechul asked looking around. “She’s working at the SM office” Leeteuk responded drinking from a cup. “So, is she still a ?” Heechul asked moving his eyebrows making Leeteuk choke with the water. “What!?! Kim Heechul! Who told you that?” Leeteuk responded surprised. “She talks a lot when drunk! She told me!” Heechul responded eating again. “Aisshh….that is none of your business!” Leeteuk told him and took a bite of food. “So she IS still a ” Heechul responded with a smirk. Leeteuk just looked at him with a serious face. “What are you waiting for? Seduce the woman already!” Heechul added moving his arms. “I’m not forcing her. She will be ready on her own time. I don’t want her to feel pressured to do anything. I want her to want it.” Leeteuk said looking down at his plate. “Oh! I see what you’re doing! You want her to beg for it!! Nice! You are naughty!” Heechul said laughing. “What?!?! NO!!! Aishh!! There’s no way of talking seriously with you!” Leeteuk responded and they both laughed.

It was finally the day of Kangin’s discharge from the army. Lots of fans were waiting at the base as the boys approached the place. Nicky was with them in the van and she decided to stay inside it while the boys waited for him to get out. As soon as they saw Kangin, Leeteuk moved closer to the gate and waited for him with open arms. Kangin hugged his brother with emotion and the rest of the boys joined in. It was a beautiful sight; their relationship was of a true family. Nicky was looking at them from inside the van and she teared up a little. Those men really loved and cared for each other and she once again felt blessed for finding them.  After hundreds of photos, questions and answers, the boys returned to the van and Leeteuk took Kangin inside to meet Nicky. “Kangin-ah, this is my girlfriend Nicky” Leeteuk said with a proud smile. “Oh! You famous Nicky!” Kangin said smiling and looking closely at her. “Hi. Nice to meet you” she said bowing a little. “We will talk later Jung Soo!” Kangin said winking at Leeteuk with a smile as he moved to the car that was waiting for him. Leeteuk just smiled and waved at him. Nicky looked a Leeteuk with a confused look on her face. “What was that about?” she asked him. “What? Nothing” he responded caressing her hand.

It was late at night and Nicky was sitting in the sofa checking some documents. She was a bit cold and placed a blanket around her shoulders. Leeteuk entered the dorm and saw her in the sofa so he decided to sit with her. “Hi, jagiya” he said kissing her. “Hi sweetie!” she responded. He placed an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. “what are you doing?” she asked smiling. “Nothing” he responded kissing her nose. He started caressing her waist and she just chuckled. “Stop it” she said hitting him playfully. He laughed and laid down in the sofa almost pushing her off.  “Teukie! I was here first!” she said laughing. “Come” he responded pulling her down with him. She laughed and cuddled next him as he hugged her getting closer to his body. “I’m cold” she said hugging him tighter. Leeteuk hugged her back and laughed. “You seducing me?” he asked with a chuckle and looking at her. “What?! No!”  she responded hitting him lightly and he laughed out loud. “You wish!” she added . “I do” he responded looking at her and winking. Nicky blushed and covered her face laughing. Leeteuk laughed out loud and hugged her even tighter. “Do I frustrate you?” she asked still covering her face. “What?” he asked. “Do I frustrate you?” she repeated uncovering her face. “Aniyo” he responded. “Be honest” she said looking at him. “Aniyo. I love you. I like innocent girlfriend.” He said looking straight at her.  “What makes you think I’m innocent?” she replied smiling. “You pure” he responded smiling as well. “Just because I haven’t done stuff it doesn’t mean I don’t know stuff.” She said sitting up. “What you know?”  Leeteuk asked looking at her with a smirk. “Stuff” she responded standing up and walking to her room. “Show me” he said sitting up and smiling at her. “Good night Teukie!” she said smiling. “No kiss?” he pouted looking at her. She chuckled and returned to the sofa to  give him a kiss. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down on top of him, still kissing her. Nicky squealed as they fell back into the sofa. They both laughed and Leeteuk hugged her tightly. “I teach you” he said looking at her with a smirk on his face. Nicky blushed again and kissed him before standing up and getting into her room. “Good night sweetie” she said closing her door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

They were at the Strong Heart recording studio and Nicky was now part of the guests. Michelle was sitting right next to her as usual, translating for her. Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were also guests during that taping. Nicky took her ring off and placed it on her necklace. Since they both were in the same show, fans could notice the rings and she wanted to avoid any suspicious. During the show, the MCs bring out a dancing pole and asked some guys to dance. Eunhyuk was one of them and he showed his moves making the fans very happy. “Now we need some female representation.” One of the MCs said. “Nicky-sshi! Would you dance for our audience?" the other MC said. “What!?!” Nicky said out loud as Michelle translated for her and the whole studio laughed. “You will be the perfect female representation!” another MC said and the whole studio clapped for her to do it. “Oh sure! Embarass the foreigner!” she said and the whole studio laughed as Michelle translated. “Michelle! You’re not supposed to translate that!” Nicky added as she stood up from her seat. “Noona, won’t do it. She’s too shy” Kyuhyun said laughing. “Nicky! Kyu says that you won’t do it! Prove him wrong!” Michelle said and Nicky  walked to the pole. All the boys were laughing, wondering if she would really do it. Leeteuk just looked at her with a huge smile, expecting to see what his girlfriend was capable of. “She’s up for it! Let’s put some dancing music!” one MC said. “Play something from Super Junior so she could feel at ease!” the other MC added. Suddenly through the sound system started playing “She Wants It” from Super Junior.

Nicky laughed as she got closer to the pole and after letting the music get to her she started dancing around it. She actually did a small combination of dance steps around the pole, surprising everyone in the studio. It was simple and nice, not vulgar at all, but very y. Leeteuk was pleasantly surprised and he laughed with the rest of the boys. She seemed to know her way around it, her dancing was nice and flawless and he liked it very much. Once she thought she has embarrassed herself enough, she covered her face laughing and Kyuhyun grabbed her by the hand and moved her to her seat. “Enough Noona!” he said laughing as she approached her seat. Michelle was really excited and high-fived her once she was back in her seat. “WoW! She knows how to do it! Eunhyuk-sshi! She could teach you something!” one of the MCs said and everybody laughed. “What do you guys think of your noona?Leeteuk-sshi?” the other MC asked. “Eh……..one thing is sure. That song would never be the same for us!” Leeteuk responded laughing and blushing as the rest of the studio laughed as well.

Backstage during a recess, Michelle was interrogating Nicky about her dancing. “Oh my God! You were sooooooo great! How on earth you knew that?” She asked. “When I left the convent Jessy thought that I needed to participate in more mundane activities, so she signed us up for a pole dancing class.” Nicky responded blushing. “That was amazing! You learned that in just one class? Can you do stuff on it? Like, climb it?” Michelle asked very excited. “NO! It was just some silly thing we did once. That’s all I know how to do.” Nicky responded laughing. “You should have seen Leeteuk’s face! I think he was salivating! You definitively surprised everyone today!” Michelles said and Nicky just covered her face. The door opened and Leeteuk entered the dressing room, smiling at both girls. “I’ll go get some water!” Michelle said winking at Nicky and leaving the room. “Michelle!” Nicky said blushing. Leeteuk looked at Nicky with a smirk on his face; and she just couldn’t look at him. “Impressed” he said with a chuckle. “OK” she said looking down. He got closer to her and grabbed her by the waist. “You dance for me sometime?” he whispered in her ear, smiling as he felt her shiver. She just laughed and buried her face in his neck.