Tia Vicky (Aunt Vicky)

Noona in Charge

Nicky and Leeteuk arrived at the hospital and went straight to her aunt’s room. “Tia! Here I am!!” Said Nicky as soon as she entered. “Vero! Darling, you’re here!” answered her aunt and Nicky hugged her tightly.  “I’m sorry I couldn’t visit before.” Nicky said still hugging her. “Nonsense! Don’t worry about that .” answered her aunt looking at Leetuk.

He just stood there looking at them hug each other, smiling with that gorgeous dimple of his showing.  “Who’s the young man?” her aunt ask. “Oh goodness! Where are my manners!  Tia, this is Jung Soo, he’s the leader of the group I work for. Teukie, she’s my aunt Victoria.”

“Nice to meet you!” said Leeteuk bowing deeply. “Nice to meet you too” replied her aunt smiling.  “But  Vero, let me look at you. You look so young!” 

“This guys keep me young!” Nicky said pointing to Leeteuk “And Korean cosmetics!” Both women laughed. “Teukie, you want to use the computer? Message the others that we arrived fine?” Nicky asked him handing the computer “Neh” he answered taking it and sitting in a chair.

“I thought you said his name was Jung Soo?” her aunt asked “That’s his real name, Leeteuk is his stage name, but I call him Teukie most of the time” Nicky answered  “I see….are you two close to each other?” Victoria asked with a smirk “Tia, don’t get too excited! We are workmates” Nicky said.  “But he came with you”

“Don’t read too much into it! The management didn’t want me to travel alone, so he tagged along.” She replied. “Darling, people don’t travel around the world, to a foreign country just like that, unless they have good reasons” her aunt noted. “This kids are different, they really care about me” Nicky added. “Kids? He doesn’t look like a kid to me, Vero” her aunt said laughing.  Nicky looked at Leeteuk and laughed a little too.

 “How do you feel tia?” she asked. “Not as bad as I look………...I’m ready Veronica, don’worry” she said looking at her niece. She had taken care of Nicky after her parents accident and she loved her like a daughter.

 “You look tired. That’s a very long trip, you guys need to rest. Go home, enjoy that gorgeous man you brought with you.” Her aunt said teasingly . “Tia! It’s not like that! We are only friends!” Nicky said rolling her eyes.  “Ahh! Too bad! I was already imagining little Korean babies with curly hair!” Victoria kept teasing her.

 “Stop it!” Nicky got a little embarrassed as she noticed Leeteuk looking at her and smiling. “Go home;  eat something and sleep. “ said her aunt.  “But I don’t want to leave you” said Nicky with some sadness in her voice. “I’m not going nowhere. Go home, I’ll be here when you return”. Nicky accepted and told Leeteuk to go.

“Let’s go rest Leeteuk. We’ll return later” she told him  “ Arasso. Be back soon, Victoria-shii” he said to Victoria. “Please, call me Tia Vicky” she told him   “Arasso, Tia Vicky” he replied with his killer smile and they left.                           

                                                                                                    

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers! Thanks for reading my little story! Hope you guys are liking it! What do you guys think? I'll be updating as soon as I can, so wait for me! Thanks!