Warm Embrace

Time

 

 

Here is my second update for the day. My subscribers might be asleep, but your author is up working to provide you with more of your favorite couple moments! keke a fun job I know! Thank you to all of my subscribers, whether you're silent, new, old, or even if you are just reading this story at random, I truly thank you for all of your guys' support! Please continue to anticipate the next chapters of "Time." Goodnight Chingus!

<3 Cutiepatootie

 



 

Yoeseob’s P.O.V

“you look, really pretty.” I was still a little bit awe-stricken. How can she look so beautiful in a matter of seconds?

“Thanks! So what are we doing today?”

“that’s a surprise.” He grabbed my hand “do you trust me?”

“uhhh.uhh.yah.” Why was she so uncertain? All I wanted to do was remind her that I’m not like Kikwang, and I wouldn’t leave her the minute I started having feelings for her. My heart was out there; she just has to accept it.

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 His embrace felt comforting and right. Was I seriously going to give up this good guy for someone who has never been true about his feelings. What was wrong with me? We walked towards the theater, and I saw the headline. It read:

“A special movie just for you. Private screening.”  

“huh, I wonder what’s going on? Otokea what are we going to do? I hope you planned something else as a backup, it looks like the whole theater is closed for the day.” I turned around to look at him, but instead of staring at his face, I was staring at two movie tickets.

“Jjang! I bought the theater for us today! Let’s go!” was he serious? Why would he spend so much money, especially on me? I guess I better enjoy it!

“wahhh chincha!!!! Daebak! Let’s go!” I grabbed his hand and ran into the theater! This was a dream date. For once I wasn’t planning the romantic events, rather there was a guy out there that spoke my language.

Despite the awkward hand touching when we reached for the pop corn, the movie went well. But I could only think about Kikwang. Why was it so hard to enjoy the time I had with the perfect guy, but rather my heart wants to remind me about Kikwang and his place in there! Ughh it’s so frustrating! I truly wish this morning hadn’t happened. I feel sorry for ruining my first date with Yoseob, but the turn around was when, halfway through the movie; he reached for my hand and held onto it. His caring personality only makes me like him more and more every day, and makes me dislike Kikwang even more. As we were walking back to my house, I found the atmosphere awkward.

Yoseob P.O.V

As we were watching the movie, I couldn’t help but look at Jiyeon from time to time. Her body was there, but her mind was somewhere else. Had I known that this morning’s events were going to happen, I would have taken her somewhere where she could scream and act like a little kid(since that’s what she likes to do). Aish Yoseob! What were you doing bringing her here! As I reached for the popcorn, our hands touched, then our eyes locked. I could see the sorrow in her eyes…was she really hurting that bad? I reached for her hand, and didn’t let go until the movie was over. ‘This is how it’s supposed to be’ I thought to myself, letting out a little smile.

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

Yoseob finally decided to break the silence.

“did you like the movie?” Yoseob said.

“yah, I’ve never had someone do something like this for me. thanks.” My mind was still wondering, ‘Yoseob deserves more than me’ I thought.

“I’m happy you liked it! I’m sorry it ended so late, now you have to rush to get ready for the dance! Do you need me to take you there?”

“OH CRAP THE DANCE!” the dance was the last thing on my mind. It was then that I remembered I was supposed to go early with Kikwang, but due recent events, I think I needed to make new plans!

“you know, we could always use an extra hand? Hehe would you mind picking me up and taking me there early?” I gave him my aegyo smile and he happily agreed.

“yeah I’ll pick you up in an hour and a half. Sound good?” He played it cool, but something was telling me that he was celebrating on the inside like a child…so cute!

“Yeah, I’ll look forward to it! here’s my stop, so I’ll see you soon then?” I walked towards my gate and turned around and waved. I think that’s when he really did start to fall in love with me, and I think I was doing the same.

Jieyon’s P.O.V

The dance was going well! Everyone seemed to be having a good time, even me! Yoseob and I had been dancing almost the whole night. It was nearing 8:30, and Kikwang and IU still hadn’t shown up yet. They wouldn’t miss the dance…would they? I mean they had king and queen in the bag, plus they both put a lot of effort into making this dance what it is! I was tempted to call Kikwang but then Yoseob showed up just in time and distracted me from anything Kikwang related. Blehh just the thought of his name makes me cringe!

“here, drink this! It seems like everyone is having a great time! Good work, I knew my girl had talent!” He then grabbed my hand and held onto It tight.

“ m-m-my girl? Wh-“ my words got cut off as I saw Kikwang and IU head our way from the entrance!

“And look who just walked in..” Yoseob said, with a very angry look on his face. His grip on my hand became tighter.

“ahhh Jieyonie!!! Everything looks so pretty! You look so pretty! Why haven’t you texted me, we need to catch up!” IU said, she looked pretty as usual, but for some reason, Kikwang’s eyes were more on me and Yoseob than his own girlfriend.

“ha-ha yeah thanks! Okay we’ll talk later tonight! Good luck with everything tonight, you two. H-h-have fun!” aish Jieyon, why must you always get all nervous!

“Thanks! You two too!” she gave me a wink and walked away. I didn’t even bother to make eye contact with Kikwang, but I knew he was about ready to pounce on Yoseob.

“Hey! Let’s dance!” I turned myself to face Yoseob.

“Okay!” I didn’t want to address the comment until we were alone! That conversation deserved a more private setting.

A slow song came on, and all I could do was notice Kikwang’s eyes on me and Yoseob. What was his problem? I redirected my focus to Yoseob. I started intently into his beautiful eyes. This was where I wanted to be, nowhere would be as right as that position then and there. I rested my head on his shoulder and let him lead the way, but before I knew it an uncomfortable force was pulling me outside. When I took a glance at my abductor, I could only see the back of his head. He took me outside and shoved my shoulder to face him, I was dumb for not guessing sooner, of course it was him.

“Kikwang?”