Out With the Old, and in With the New

Time

 

Kikwang’s P.O.V

The atmosphere was awkward. IU wasn’t talking to me, and Wooyoung and Suzy were just following us, giving us no space to talk. And somehow we had managed to lose Yoseob and Jiyeon.

‘This place looks familiar…. Could that spot be here?’ I asked myself as I continued to walk in the awkward silence.

“Is this your first time in Jeju?” I had to break the silence, or else IU would still be blowing smoke out of her head.

“Ani. How about you?” why did she sound so sarcastic, she knows I used to come here with Jiyeon’s family.

“IU, what wrong? Why are you acting so cold and unapproachable?” I was getting tired of her attitude towards Jiyeon, it wasn’t Jiyeon’s fault I liked her.

“What’s wrong? HA, what’s not wrong? You’re sharing a room with the who’s trying to steal you away from me, and you think I’m okay with that?”

“?”

“That evil, conniving, boyfriend stealing, .”

“IU don’t you think your words are a little too harsh? This was all an accident due to overcrowding.”

“Yah right. Is that what she told you? She’s sneakier than I thought. Whatever she told you is a lie, she told me herself that she made the room arrangements. This is all a part of her plan to break us up, so that you can go back to her.”

“I really think you’re putting too much thought into this whole thing. Don’t you think you’re approaching this situation with more emotion than there needs to be? How many times do I have to prove to you that I’m with YOU right now, and that I want to give THIS a chance? Besides, she’s with Yoseob now, she doesn’t like me.”

“Don’t you understand? I’ve never nor will I ever have a true chance with you. Because that keeps showing up everywhere. You and Yoseob are nothing but puppets to her! Can’t you see that?”

“IU STOP. In what place are you to call her any words like and ? Don’t be accusing her of things you’re making up in your head, she doesn’t need anymore people talking bad about her behind her back.” I ignored her puppet remark; her reputation was worth more than mine and Yoseob’s reputation.

“I CAN’T STOP. SHE LOVES YOU AND I KNOW THAT, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO COMPETE WITH YOUR FIRST LOVE?”

‘How did she know Jiyeon was my first love?’ My face was frozen and shocked.

“I can’t just sit back and let you be taken away from me. I won’t have it. I thought I got rid of her at the hospital, but I guess not.”

“So, you really did ask Jiyeon to back off?” I was getting more and more pissed.

“I did what I had to do to keep you, and if that meant breaking Jiyeon’s heart, then yes, I asked her to let you go.”

The innocent, sweet IU that I had such strong feelings for wasn’t the girl I was talking to right now. I ruined my chances of ever being with Jiyeon for this girl, and now I realize that this was all a mistake. You shouldn’t need to be giving second chances to anyone if things didn’t work out the first time around. But if I let her go, then I’ll have no one who loves me by my side… ‘Was that to selfish, Kikwang?’

“You have to chose Kikwang. I’m not going to come second to my boyfriend anymore, and I refuse to come second behind Jiyeon. Is it going to be me or her?”

I couldn’t respond; I hated ultimatums. On one hand I would be losing, probably the only person in this world who still loved and cared for me, but on the other hand, no matter how much I wanted to, I couldn’t let Jiyeon go.

“Are you really doing this? Fine, let’s have some time to re-think this relationship.” I let out, angrily I might add.

“If you need time to re-think OUR relationship and not the one you and Jiyeon have, then that’s my answer.” IU said, now the tears that she had been holding back throughout this whole conversation were making their way down her face. But for some reason, I didn’t want to comfort her, I didn’t even want to look at her.

She ran away from me, but I have no intention of chasing after her.

Suzy’s P.O.V

I wanted to get a good listen to the fight IU and Kikwang were having, but Wooyoung wouldn’t shut up!

“So, do you have a boyfriend? You know I’m pretty popular; I can help you get some friends… Do you want to go somewhere where we can get to know each other better?”

“Will you shut up? I’m not interested!” I said while I was trying to record IU and Kikwang’s conversation with my phone. I totally forgot about my cute image.

“Wow. Fine, you’re missing out though.”

“If you need to re-think OUR relationship and not the one you and Jiyeon have, then that’s my answer.”

“YES!” I screamed and Wooyoung jumped back

“This chick is wacko.” Wooyoung let out. I’ll pretend I didn’t hear, you’re in luck.

Everything was coming together perfectly.

Wooyoung’s P.O.V

This Suzy chick was weird. Something just seemed off with her. It’s like she was trying to listen more to IU and Kikwang than the conversation I was starting. Doesn’t she know I’m one of the hottest pieces of abs at this school? How can she just avoid me?

All of a sudden I felt a gush of wind come by way, and I realized that it was IU running. But, Kikwang wasn’t running after her. I looked at him and then followed IU down the beach. IU slowed her pace and was now walking along the water break. I slowly followed her, ‘what had happened?’  I then saw her petite figure fall onto the sand.

“IU!” I ran to her.

“Are you okay?” I asked, frantically.

“No…” she began crying, That’s when I noticed she had been crying all along.

“Come on. Let’s go sit somewhere else.”

“I can’t move. I don’t want to move. Just leave me here.”

“Are you stupid? Do you know how dangerous the tide is? It’ll take you in one sweep. Here, get on my back.”

She couldn’t move though, even stretching her arms became difficult. The tide was coming, so I lifted her up bridal style and walked towards the group of rocks that were conveniently places at the beginning of the beach. We sat there for 15 minutes, without talking or anything; we just sat and looked at the water.

“It’s over.” IU said as she continued to look straight ahead. I rotated my head to look at her. I didn’t know how to comfort her; I had never been in a situation like this.

“I changed myself for that bastard, and he ended up breaking my heart in the end. I did everything to make him notice me, but in the end I’m not the girl he wants.”

“It’s his loss.” I finally let out.

“No he’s my loss..” Why was she belittling herself?

“What are you talking about? There are millions of boys out there that would die to even get a glance from you. IU I—“

“But none of the boys are him. Without him, if it’s not him, I don’t want to be here. I need to go somewhere where he isn’t there. Where the slight image of him doesn’t hurt me.” she was beginning to scare me.

“And where is that?” I hesitated to ask.

“Thank you Wooyoung, for always being here for me. But I don’t think I can stay here for long. I don’t see my life moving forward after today. Tell my family I’m sorry.” She got up and ran for the water.

“IU!” was she going to commit suicide?

“IU! DON’T DO IT!” I ran to her, but she had already made her way under a wave, and another one was coming. I quickly jumped into the water and grabbed her out of the rip curl. She wasn’t breathing. I placed her on the sand, and began using my lifeguard skills.

“IU. COME. ON” I said as I was placing pressure on her chest, but the water wasn’t coming out. I needed to do mouth to mouth.

“BREATH. PLEASE.” I pushed her chest, and inhaled into .

“YOU CAN’T GO LIKE THIS. COME ON, GET UP.” I continued to perform mouth to mouth, but it wasn’t working.

“YOU DIDN’T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO TELL YOU MY FEELINGS. YOU CAN’T GO LIKE THIS, NOT NOW! GET UP!” I pushed extra hard and put a huge amount of air in her lungs, she finally coughed.

“Are you okay?” I lifted her head up off the ground. Her eyes were beginning to open.

“Yeah…What happened?” she continued to cough out water..

“YOU IDIOT! YOU TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE! IS THAT BASTARD WORTH ALL OF THIS HURT? IS HE WORTH YOU LOSING YOUR LIFE OVER?” I fell back onto the sand, and was lying down next to her.

“I was just kidding, I didn’t want to commit suicide, but I was startled by that wave.”

I got up and raised her off the sand and hugged her.

“Don’t ever do that to me again. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you.”

“Woo—“

“Don’t talk. Let’s just stay like this for now.” She took her arms and finally wrapped them around my waist. My heart was racing, she was actually hugging me back, and it wasn’t a dream.

Suzy’s P.O.V

It was just Kikwang and I left. It was weird, he seemed so familiar, it was like looking at an event from my past and not being able to remember it. The way he stood there, it was like I had seen that face before…but where? I didn’t want to stay long enough to figure out, I needed to be where the drama was, so I chased after IU and Wooyoung, leaving Kikwang alone.

When I reached IU and Woyoung, I quickly hid behind a rock and reached for my camera. It looked like IU was suffering from drowning, and Wooyoung was giving -to-mouth. I took a picture; I can manipulate it to look intentional. Once I heard IU let out a little cough, I felt relieved.

Relieved, since when did you care about those idiots Suzy?’

I slapped myself in the head, and took a picture of their beautiful embrace. I can use this later on, thanks IU and Wooyoung, you guys worked hard. I walked back to the hotel; I got all I needed for today. But, then I realized, I completely lost Yoseob and Jiyeon…’!

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

When I got back to the hotel room, I noticed Kikwang still hadn’t returned from his “adventure” with IU, so I decided to take a nap on the bed. By the looks of it, him and IU were probably hooking up at an undisclosed location, so I probably wouldn’t see him until dinner. I flopped my body onto the bed and hugged one of the fluffy white pillows tightly and passed out.

Kikwang’s P.O.V

It was over. The relationship I jeopardized my friendship with Jiyeon for, was over. And what do I have to show of it? An ex-girlfriend who will probably begin an “I Hate Park Jiyeon Club” and I can’t even stop her because, in a way, she has the right to be angry at me. I looked over at Suzy; her face seemed familiar, like I had seen her before the incident with Yoseob at the park, but where? Didn’t she come here from the States? Why did her eyes remind me of an event in the past? It seemed like I scarred her by looking at her; because she quickly ran after IU and Wooyoung. Had I become some kind of girl repellent? There was nothing left to do then to go back to the hotel and rest, maybe take a shower; Jiyeon would probably be with Yoseob, so I didn’t have to worry about her coming back anytime soon.

As I got into the room, there was no sign of Jiyeon. I quickly grabbed a new pair of underwear and hopped into the shower. Jiyeon wouldn’t be back until dinner, I assumed, so I would just change in the room. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to turn the stupid shower on, nothing was going my way today.

When my shower was all done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and unlocked the bathroom door. As I walked towards the drawers to pick up my shirt, I took a quick glance at the bed and I saw Jiyeon asleep.

‘She must’ve come in when I was in the shower…’ I thought to myself.

Her shirt was slightly lifted and you could get a glimpse of her toned stomach.

‘What was this feeling?’ I was losing my self-control; I couldn’t control my actions and I dropped my shirt on the floor and made my way towards the bed. I saw her camera on the nightstand and placed the timer on. I sat down next to her and raised her chin towards me. Those lips, just looking at them got me intoxicated; imagining what would happen if I got to steal them one more time, it was worth the risk to have that feeling back. I leaned closer to her face; I brushed the hair out of her face, and softly brushed her lips with mine. It didn’t take a powerful kiss with Jiyeon to warm up the blood in my body, the affect she had on me was indescribable; something I have never experienced with any other girl. She wasn’t a girl to me, but a drug that I was beginning to get addicted to. The camera clicked.

‘This might be one of our last pictures together Jiyeon. I’m sorry it turned out like this.’

I placed her head back down onto the pillow and picked my shirt up from the floor. Before I had the chance to put it on, I heard a scream.

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

Something felt odd; it felt like I wasn’t the only one in the room anymore. I slowly woke myself up and rubbed my eyes. As I got up, I saw a peak of a half person…at that point, I was wide-awake.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU ?!?!” I screamed before Kikwang had the chance to react.

“Why are you screaming?” he looked back at me like there was nothing wrong.  Oh.My.God. his chocolate abs…I’m going to faint.

“Why do you only have a towel on…you’re not trying to…?”

‘Aish Jiyeon, not every guy is trying to take advantage of you!! Why did you say that and make it awkward!’

“NO!” Kikwang was quick to use hand gestures to prove his point. “I- I just got out of the shower. You weren’t here when I came in, so I left my clothes out here to change. Calm down…”

“ I’m sorry. I was just startled.” I couldn’t look at him; I turned my head and talked to the wall instead.

“Wait, are you nervous? This, this isn’t the first time you’ve seen someone half ? Is it?”

“Of—Of course not.”

“Liar.”

“I’m not lying!”

“Then why aren’t you talking me, but the wall? I can tell when you’re lying. That’s a relief.”

“What is?”

“It’s a relief that now I know you and Yoseob haven’t gone THAT far yet…huh..”

“That’s none of your business.”

“Haha..alright, it’s none of my business…What are you guys waiting for, don’t you love each other.”

“I don’t need to talk to you about these kinds of things!” I threw a pillow at him.

“Okay, okay! You don’t have to be cruel…Do you like what you see?”

“Ughh, conceded. Trust me Yoseob’s abs are WAY better.” I threw another pillow at him, this time it got him right in the face! ‘YES!’

“Now you just proved that you were lying. Yoseob’s is nothing compared to mine.”

“Maybe you just haven’t seen him recently, did that ever cross your mind?” I brushed past him and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

‘AISH!!!!!’ I hit my head from different sides! ‘Why did he have to have come out in just a towel?!?!?’ I looked into the mirror and was beginning to talk to my reflection ‘Control yourself Jiyeon…why do my lips feel tingly though?’

*knock * *knock *

“I’ll get it.’ Kikwang yelled through the bathroom door.

hmm who is it?’ I unlocked the bathroom door and headed to the door. I tried to fix my messy hair and my lopsided top on my way to the door…Stupid Kikwang, had to distract me! He was still in his towel, and he was blocking the person outside of the door. I shoved past him, still trying to fix my appearance, when I saw……

….

………

…………….

………………………

..................................

..........................

..............

............

......

.........

...............

.............

......................

............

...........


Can you guys guess who's at the door? You guys are smart, so i'm pretty sure you know who it will be! keke ^.^

 

So, anyone else out there fan girling or fan boying over B2ST's new M/V teaser/ song release? I have been ^o^ I can't wait until the 22nd! i'm going to die out of happiness..but then what will I do with my FF? keke, just kidding guys!

Anyways, I hope you liked this update!!