Right Where We Belong

Time

 

Annyeong chingus! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, my internet crashed and then my computer crashed. So I went and bought a new computer, and now i'm a happy author :) I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a nice day/night, depending on wherever you are!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

He really left. He left me here, vulnerable, a wreck on display for everyone to see. I had no more questions for him; this whole situation has taken every part of me, and ripped me up. it wasn’t only my heart that was in pain, it felt like my whole body would fall apart any moment. No matter how many times I rode the gondola around the park, I couldn’t come to terms with what he told me. I got off the ride, I wasn’t sure if it was the ride or the events that happened just moments ago, but I felt sick. I struggled my way over to a bench. I looked at my hand; it was still red from slapping him. Our friendship was truly over, and all I have to show for it is a red hand and a ring…the ring…what should I do with it? Should I throw it away?...but it is pretty... I grabbed my necklace that had a “J” pendant on it. I strung the ring on the chain and put it back on, and hid it underneath my blouse. ‘You might have never loved me, respected me, or cared for me, but I loved you. Truly, only, loved you. Although our friendship is over now, although you tore my heart apart, and left me here all alone, I hope you’ll be happy with the decisions you made…goodbye Kikwang.’ I didn’t know I was saying all of this out loud in a quiet whisper. Everyone must have thought I was crazy. I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder, and saw Yoseob.

“My knight in shinning armor…” I ran into his embrace.

“Yoseob…He…he..left me here. He didn’t care if I was or kidnapped, he left with no remorse.” I didn’t notice my tears until I tasted something salty on my lips.

“It’s okay Jiyeon. You’re safe in my embrace. Don’t be scared, I’m not letting you go.”

“whyyyy….whyyy? Was I really nothing to him? Was I really that much of a burden for him to just end everything we had? How come loving me is so hard? How come no one can love me?” I didn’t want to let of Yoseob’s comfortable embrace. I just continued crying, and he continued my head. I didn’t care about Kikwang anymore, this is where I’m supposed to be.

“Jiyeon, loving you is the easiest thing in the world. Your beauty, intelligence, and presence makes it that much easier for someone to fall in love with you. I love you, and I’ll love you even if you’re not here in my embrace, but in another man’s arms. I’ll be here for you so, please, don’t cry over that .”

Yoseob was right. I was in no place to cry over him anymore. What was I doing? Who was I becoming? How could one boy have this much of an affect on me, I don’t even know who I am anymore…

“o..op..oppa?” this was the first time I was calling him that. It felt a little awkward, but I know he loved it.

“neh?”

“Can you take me out of here?”

He pulled me away from his embrace and squatted to look into my eyes. His smile made me want to smile as well. His positive energy was refreshing.

“Where do you want to go my cutie pie?” he rubbed my head, messing up my hair. That’s when I remembered I still had the couple headband on..What should I do with it?

“Let’s go home.” I took his hand with my right hand, and took the headband off with my left hand, and tossed it into the trash.

‘If I’m nothing but trash, let me go to my rightful place. I hope you live happily Kikwang, because I’m going to.’

 

Kikwang’s P.O.V

Not knowing how I got home, I ran up to my room and slammed my door. I flopped on my bed and grabbed a hold on my pillow. All of a sudden, I felt a drop on my cheek. I was crying. I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep, I could only think of her, and how I left her in such a fragile state. Everything in my house reminded me of her, how can I live now. If she’s not in my head, she’s everywhere else.

*Flashback*

“Kikwang! Ppali! The show is starting now!” Jiyeon said as she was lying on my bed.

“Hold on, I’m talking to IU on FB. We’re chatting. She’s so cute!”

“Okay. Tell her I say hi!”

“If I tell her you say hi, she might think we’re hooking up. forget it about it! don’t tell her you’ve been hanging out here, arasso?”

Although she nodded, I couldn’t help but notice her facial expression changed from her heartwarming smile, to a forced smile. Did I say something wrong?

“Okay, she’s leaving, so I’m ready to watch…wait, what are we watching again?”

“Boys over flowers! DUH!”

“ahh, isn’t that old?” I gave a face of disgust, I knew that would piss her off. I loved seeing her get angry.

“IT’S MY FAVOIRTE DRAMA, SO SHUT UP!” haha just the reaction I was looking for.

“okay okay calm down! Let’s watch it.”

Halfway through the episode, Jiyeon finally broke her silence.

“Do you feel burdened being my friend?” that was one thing she feared the most, the idea that she was a burden to me. She could never be a burden, she was to special, I needed her with me; our friendship wasn’t an obligation to me, but it was the one thing that made sense in this world.

“What? What makes you say that? You’re my best friend, there’s no life without you! You are the Geum Jan Di to my Goo Jun Pyo! Don’t say stuff like that!” I saw her smile, she loved it when I refrenced dramas.

“CHINCHA? Hehe. Komawo…o..oppa!”

That was the first time she called me oppa. It was so cute and sweet. I wouldn’t let her say it without teasing her though.

“What did you say?” I gave her a smirk.

“komawo!” she quickly hid the last part of her sentence.

“No, I think I heard something else?” I inched my way over to her.

“ani, I didn’t say anything else! Why are you getting so close…”

“oh yes you did.” I leaned more towards her, up to the point where our lips were just an inch a part.

“Wh..what are you doing?”

“shhh..you’ll see.” she closed her eyes, what was she expecting? I turned my head and began…. tickling her. That was her breaking point, she was so ticklish!

“Ha. HAHAHA.haha stop! Please! Okay I’ll say it. hahah. Hahaha. Kikwang, please. Stop! Haha.hahaha”

“Say it!” I laughed as I continued to tickle her.

“OPPA!! There you go...hahaha. haaaappy? Now stop tickling me!!!”

I stopped and I felt her body getting closer to mine. She curled up next to me, and rested her head on my chest. I pushed her hair out of her face, she has gotten really pretty.

“Oppa, can we stay like this forever?”

“Forever, my sweet Jiyeon.”

END OF FLASHBACK

I couldn’t sleep on these sheets anymore. They reminded me too much of her. I threw them onto the floor, and tore up my whole room. Everything was a mess, just like my life. I fell to the floor and started crying again. Before I knew it, everything was dark…was this death, can I please go to heaven to see her face again?

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

I didn’t want Yoseob to come inside, for all I knew one of Yoona’s friends could be hiding in my bushes, just waiting to report to her boss. He walked me to my door and gave me a hug goodnight.

“Don’t cry anymore tonight, okay? I’ll know if you do, and I’ll come back her and scold you. arasso!”

“Okay oppa, I won’t. He’s not worth it.”

“That’s my girl! Goodnight.”

“Goodnight!”

When I got inside, I couldn’t look anywhere. Everything either reminded me of him, or there were pictures of the two of us, all happy. I walked up to my room, and quietly closed the door behind me. I glanced at my desk and drawers and reached for a box. Every picture I ever kept was now worthless. I threw everything in the box, and then shoved it underneath my bed. I never want to see that bastard happy ever again.