I Hate Mondays

Time

 

 

Hi everyone! I'm back with another update! I'm sorry to say this is more like a filler chapter, so it's not that goodsad but I promise you tomorrow's update will be 1000000000000000 times better! So please look forward to it! 

 


 

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

I woke up the next day, hugging a familiar figure, but when I opened my eyes, I wasn’t looking at the boy I thought it was. Yoseob? All of a sudden, everything from last night came back to me. I didn’t mind Yoseob’s embrace, but for some reason, we didn’t fit each other’s shape. It wasn’t as comfortable as it was with Kikwang. Kikwang…I wonder how he’s feeling. AISH JIYEON! Why would you let yourself care for him after everything that happened last night. I swear the last two days have been the most eventful days of my high school life. High school…AHHH that’s right! I should be getting my college acceptances in the mail soon..wahhh I can’t believe it’s almost over. YAH JIYEON! HOW CAN YOU BE THINKING ABOUT COLLEGE WHEN YOU ARE LYING IN BED NEXT TO YOSEOB?!?! OTOKEA?

I unwrapped his hands around my waist, and quietly got off the bed. I didn’t want to wake him, his cute face made it impossible not to stare and admire him!

I walked downstairs to the mailbox. “bills, bills, advertisement, ohhh magazine, Seoul University, bills….WAIT! Seoul University?” I couldn’t hold my excitement, everything I had done up until this point all the tears I shed, all the friends I let go, everything was for this one letter. Either I was in or out, that’s it.

I ran inside, pushed open my bedroom door and jumped on the bed.

“YOSEOB!!! WAKE UP!!! IT’S HERE! MY LETTER IS HERE! WAKE UP!!!!”

“AHHHH!! OMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA!What’s wrong? Are you dead? WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ANYONE UP LIKE THAT!!!!” did he just call me omma?

“I GOT MY LETER FROM SEOUL UNIVERSITY PABO!”

“Oh, Jiyeon-ah. I’m sorry, I forgot I slept over. Wait…OH MY GOD? YOU ALREADY GOT YOUR LETTER? DID YOU OPEN IT? WHAT DOES IT SAY! PPALI!!!!”

He was more excited than I was. I couldn’t help myself anymore, I tore apart the letter and quickly read what it said.

“Dear Park Jiyeon,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Seoul University class of 2016. Blah blah blah(the rest really didn’t matter)…”

“I GOT IN!!! YOSEOB I GOT IN!!!” I couldn’t control my excitement, nor could he. I bounced up and down on the bed, while he just sat there clapping his hands. The moment felt surreal, it was like everything was beginning to fall into place in my life. I got distracted and lost balance, the next thing I knew, I was on top of Yoseob…what was this strange feeling on my lips? I opened my eyes, and to my surprise….

“Our first kiss…” he let out. I was shocked, and quickly got off of him.

“Jiyeon-ah, about last night…” ahhh Yoseob! ‘Please don’t bring up those three words I said to you last night! Please!!!’ I said to myself.

“I think we’re moving a little too fast Jiyeon. I want to get to know you better before I say those words again. I hope you can understand that?”

“ahhh..okay..” what else could I say? I agree we are moving to fast, and I’m still not sure about my feelings for both Kikwang and Yoseob. Why was now the time for my brain to go on sleep mode and become so indecisive. If only boys were as simple as school, then I would be just fine.

“yah! Let’s celebrate! I’m going to take you out to breakfast! You better get ready!” Yoseob said with his smile. Why was my heart beating so loudly?

Kikwang’s P.O.V

I woke up with the biggest headache, only to feel someone’s hand on mine.

“Jiyeon? I knew you wouldn’t leave me…Jiyeon wake up!” I turned to my side and to my surprise, it wasn’t Jiyeon.

“YAH! WOOYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOLDING MY HAND?!?!?!?!” I screamed and managed to wake him up.

“KIKWANG! YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU THERE BUDDY! DON’T EVER LEAVE MY SIDE EVER AGAIN! SARANGHE KIKWANG!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T LOSE MY BRO!” Why was he talking nonsense?

“It’s okay Wooyoung, I’m fine.. Where is everyone?” I didn’t care about everyone, I just wanted to know where Jiyeon was. Did she really leave me behind?

“Ahh, Yoseob and Jiyeon went home together last night, and IU spent the night here with me, ahh that sounds wrong, she didn’t spend the night here WITH me, I just kept her company…she just left actually, she went to go get us some breakfast. She thought you might want to wake up to a nice and warm breakfast...speaking of IU..umm bro..” I quickly cut him off.

“What do you mean Yoseob and Jiyeon went home together? He just drove her home right? That’s it?” I was getting nervous and frustrated.

“I’m not sure. They left here with their hands locked, and that was the last time I saw them. I’m not sure what happened after they left, but you should have seen Jiyeon’s face, she was so pale and frail. I hope Yoseob took care of her.” ‘I’m sure he did.’ I said to myself, imagining the worse.

I couldn’t wrap my head around the image of Yoseob and Jiyeon. Something didn’t feel right; they didn’t spend the night together…did they? Ahhh Kikwang, Jiyeon isn’t that kind of girl….was she? Jiyeon…Please ease this pain in my heart.. otokea.

“Hey Kikwang.. I just got a text from Doojoon, it seems like Yoseob slept over at Jiyeon’s house last night. He saw them leaving together this morning...hey, bro, are you okay?”

I couldn’t move. I was frozen, the pain was preventing me from doing anything but hit my chest. This pain. It’s indescribable. Why was I hurting this much. She really meant what she said last night, didn’t she? She really did leave me.

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

I really hate Mondays. There was something about seeing people after the weekend that made me anxious and nervous. For some reason, it felt like everyone was staring at me today.

I walked into my classroom, and all of a sudden all the whispers I heard ceased. What was going on today? I walked to my desk and found my answer.

“Jiyeon’s a little .” Was carved on my desk. All of a sudden I felt my arm being yanked by someone. I was face to face with the school’s queenka and one of Kikwang’s ex’s. Yoona.

 “Sleeping around with Kikwang and Yoseob just one day apart from each other. No wonder she’s number one in the class, she probably sleeps with the teachers too. ” What was she talking about? How did she even know?

“Move.” I said. trying to release myself from her grip.

“Why? What are you going to do if I don’t? Are you going to call your boyfriends to come and save you? Wow, I knew you were low Jiyeon, but I never thought you would steal your own best friends boyfriend…You. Little. . Hmmm that has a nice ring to it?” all of her friends stood there and laughed.

“I said move!” I wasn’t going to budge. Whether I ended up in tears with blood all over me, I was never going to give up to this B***h.

“I’m not done here…” just then I saw her hand rise, I knew the next thing I would feel would be her hands striking me across my face. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain, but it didn’t come.

“Let her go Yoona. Now.” I knew that voice, but I didn’t want to open my eyes.

“Kikwang? Oppa!! Why are you defending her?!? She’s just a little ?”

“I SAID LET HER GO.” Why was he here? After everything I put him through, he’s still here, right by my side.

“She’s not a , nor will she ever be. As far as I know, the only here is you…do I need to tell everyone here what you sent me when we were dating?” I heard whistles and whispers travel along the room. I finally opened my eyes and saw yoona bowing in front of me.

“ANI! Mianhe Jiyeon..chincha mianhe..”She ran away crying.

I finally got the strength to speak. “Thanks Kikwang.” I looked up at him, but it felt like I was looking at someone else. Someone cold and heartless…did I do this to him?

“Let’s talk.” He said and grabbed my hand and led me to an abandoned hallway. How was it that even his cold embrace brought my heart to a full race?