Let's Pick up Where we Left Off

Time

 

 

………………………

Yoseob’s P.O.V

Once I dropped Jiyeon off on her floor, I couldn’t focus. The slight thought that Kikwang and her were alone in one room made me cringe. As I lay on my bed, the door opened and I saw a distressed Wooyoung walk in.

“Hey, where were you? We were supposed to be in an hour ago?” I said, as Wooyoung walked past me and flopped onto his bed.

“I was with IU.”

“ahh…is everything okay?”

“No.”

“What’s wrong? Did you confess? Did she reject you?”

“Kikwang, that .”

“what did he do?”

“Kikwang and her…broke up.. And…”

“And what?” I was now engrossed in the conversation.

“And I think it’s because he loves Jiyeon.” The mention of her name and his name together made me uneasy.

“Who told you this?” I was being serious now. The thought of him breaking up with IU to go to Jiyeon scared me even more than the thought of them sharing a room together.

“I heard their whole conversation. Kikwang didn’t admit anything, but when IU gave him an ultimatum between her and Jiyeon, he didn’t hesitate to switch the subject. I’m sorry bro…but I think he loves her.”

Everything I had worked for up until now, felt like it was being taken right from under me, and I couldn’t do anything to stop it.  I jumped off my bed and headed towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Wooyound shouted.

“For a walk.” My head hung low...Was this the end?

I had managed to find myself walking up the stairway to the 5th floor, where Jiyeon’s room was. I don’t know how I got there, and I wasn’t sure how my feet were working to get me there, but I was there. Right outside of her door, hesitant to knock.

‘Would she think I didn’t trust her? Could I make the situation worse? Should I just walk away?’ I slammed my head 2 times on the wall, and was about to walk away until the door opened.

“You Bastard.” I let out in a whisper as I starred at the half Kikwang.

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

“Oh, Yoseob. Why are you here?” I was still frazzled. Me hair was a mess, my clothes were a mess…! The room!

“ahh. This is your room? I thought it was Miss Park’s! ha.ha. I’m going to--…” I followed his eyes, and they were one the pillows that were placed on the floor. ‘He couldn’t think that Kikwang and I..?’

“What were you guys doing here?” he said as his smiling face all of a sudden turned into stone.

“ahhh..I was taking a nap. I’m a pretty violent sleeper.” My lies were just as bad as my abilities to draw. ‘Violent sleeper. Really Jiyeon?’

“Come with me.” he grabbed a hold of my hand and began taking me out when another hold was placed on me.

“Where are you taking her?” Kikwang said, still half . ‘couldn’t he put a shirt on or something. Couldn’t he tell he was making Yoseob feel uncomfortable.’

“That’s none of your business. Let go of my girlfriend.” Yoseob pushed me towards him, trying to make Kikwang let go, but he still held on. I felt like they were playing a game of tug-a-rope with me.

“I don’t think she wants to go anywhere with you. You see, we were in the middle of something before you came in..” ‘WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF WHAT?’ I was about to shove Kikwang’s hand off of mine, but suddenly, someone let go. It happened to be Yoseob’s. Now his hands, in fists, were on Kikwang’s face.

Punch

“AHHH” I  screamed and jumped back. This was the ones side of Yoseob that I really hated. His jealousy. There was an awkward pause. Kikwang was on the floor, Yoseob was shaking his hand, and I just stood there. Yoseob finally broke the silence.

“Kikwang, Jiyeon isn’t a or a toy, she isn’t someone you can use those words towards. She’s with me, and you need to be put in your place. Don’t forget this moment, because I won’t.” He then reached for my hand and led me out the door. As I turned around, I saw Kikwang, lying there. But for some reason, I didn’t want to help him; rather I think he deserved it.

Yoseob was dragging me down the stairway and through the courtyard until we reached the garden/pool area, where he finally let go of me. Although I knew his intensions were true, I couldn’t help but have unanswered questions about his actions.

“Do you not trust me? After everything we’ve been through, you think I would jeopardize what we have for someone like Kikwang?” I finally said. He turned around and looked at me. Why did his face show pain?

“I trust you, I do, I just don’t like how you’ve been put in a situation where Kikwang can have an advantage over you. I hate that.”

“I understand that, but when I say that I only want and need you, you’re supposed to believe that and not doubt yourself.” I made my way over to him, now we were only inches apart. For some reason, his intensity made me want to be closer with him. ‘Why was he looking so manly now…aish! Jiyeon! Stop thinking those thoughts!!’

“I can not, not doubt myself. Because this, right here, our relationship, it all feels un-real. I wake up every day thinking that what we have is all just some dream, and in reality, I will be seeing you in another man’s arms and not in my own…just the thought of that makes me—“ I tugged on his collar and were an inch apart.

“Your arms are the only place I want to be right now.’

We starred at each other for a minute, my face was turning red, his lips were becoming more and more desirable. He finally pushed his lips onto mine.

‘Yoseob. I’m claiming you as mine now. Don’t forget this.’

Yoseob’s P.O.V

‘Jiyeon, I’m claiming you as mine now. Remember this moment even if I’m not next to you.’

Suzy’s P.O.V

‘Awww how cute. ‘

Click

‘Another picture for my grand finale…you didn’t think I would just give up, right?’

Kikwang’s P.O.V

I wanted her. I needed her. I’m not letting her go this time without a fight. The feeling I felt in my chest as she walked away with him, was similar to a gun shot to the heart.

‘Remember Yoseob, my lips touched hers before yours did. Just as easy as it was giving her to you, It’ll be the same to get her back.’

Everything felt cold. The floor felt like ice, and I couldn’t stop shivering. I couldn’t get up.

‘Jiyeon, hurry back.’ I fell asleep, but not before I heard the door open and close 1 minute later.

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

“MISS PARK! MR.YANG! What are you guys doing?” We saw our physical education teacher head towards us. We quickly broke away from the kiss, and looked at each other and then looked at him. He looked furious, but we're seniors, what could he do?

“Run” we said in unison. Yoseob grabbed my hand and we headed towards the opposite side of the garden, towards the entrance to the hotel.

When we finally reached the stairways, we had lost him. Yoseob came closer to me, and rested his arm on the wall next to my head. I was now leaning on the wall.

“Where were we?” he leaned in again and began kissing me. He tried to deepen the kiss, but I felt a little awkward. Anyone could come down at any moment and see us.

“Yoseob. Not here.” I pushed him away and let out a giggle. Why was I so giddy and happy all of a sudden?

“arrasso. Let’s pick up where we left off tomorrow night, okay? Don’t forget, I have a surprise for you.”

“I didn’t forget!” The happiness was beginning to come back into my life. Was everything going to go back to its original place now?

“Oppa, I think I should text IU and tell her to go check on Kikwang…”

“She didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what?” I was getting scared. Was something wrong with IU?

“She broke up with Kikwang today…I thought you knew?”

“SHE WHAT??” My sudden reaction made Yoseob jump back. I didn’t want him to get the wrong idea, but I was shocked. Those were the last words I expected to come out of his mouth.

“Do you know why?” I asked Yoseob.

“No one knows. Are you and IU not talking right now, or something?” I needed to see IU, I needed to make sure she was alright.

“Sorry Yoseob. I have to go. let’s talk more later okay?” I gave him a peck on the lips and ran towards IU’s room.

‘Please tell me it wasn’t because of me IU, please.’

I knocked on her room door, and once it opened, I felt a slap, my head followed it’s direction, and my hair covered my attacker…

‘who just did that?….’



 

Sorry I haven't updated recently my subbies! Here is chapter 28! I hope you liked it, although it wasn't too eventful -.- ..There's more drama to come, so stay tuned! keke ^.^