Remember Me

Time

 

Short update! Mianhe >.< I wanted to write more, but i'm having writers block. I'm just trying to complete this scene so I can start wrting more dramatic scenes! Please stay tuned my wonderful subscribers! 



 

Kikwang’s P.O.V

Could I wait for Jiyeon to finally choose me? I think I could, if it meant that one day I could love her with all I have. A day doesn’t go by that I don’t want to stand next to her. The happy atmosphere that occurs whenever she is in a room makes me want to never leave her side.

I hadn’t realized that I was smiling to myself. Ahhh Jiyeon, why do you do this to me? I was about to walk back to class when I ran into something. Hmm I don’t remember there being a column here? I looked up and saw that it wasn’t something I hit, but someone.

“Yoseob.” How long has he been here? He didn’t see Jiyeon and I kissing? I hope he did, maybe then he would back off MY girl.

“Let’s talk. Want to ditch school?”

“Sure.” What else could I say? He was still my best friend.

We drove to the Han River and just sat on a bench. No one wanted to address the one thing that was on both of our minds, Jiyeon.

“I’m not letting her go without a fight.” He broke the silence. “ No matter how much you play with her and tell her you love her, I’m still going to hold on to her.”

“I wasn’t asking you to. It’s fair game now. But we both know that in the end, she’s going to be with me, so don’t try to hard.” I laughed it off, and pushed his shoulder, it was a joke, but his face showed only seriousness. “Wow dude, smile. You know it yourself, you can’t compete against me, because I’ll always win.”

“Do you see it? Do you see why she could never stay with you? It’s because you’re too cocky. You’re so wrapped up in yourself, that I don’t think you really care to get to know Jiyeon.”

“I’ve known her for 15 years, I think I know everything there is to know about her.” I was getting pissed off. Who was he to tell me all of this?

“You didn’t know she loved you.”

“I did know she loved me, I just thought it was as a brother.” I wasn’t lying, I always knew there was love in our relationship, just not THAT kind of love.

“so, you really didn’t know. You probably don’t know that she told me she loved me on Saturday after the dance.” She told him that? aish that girl!

“I…uhhh…” did she really tell him that?

“I bet you didn’t know that all the tears she has ever shed, were because of you…did you know that? Did you know that with every she has helped you score, a little part of her dies inside. Do you know how much it hurts me to hear those three words, I love you, come out from when she probably meant them towards you and not me?”

“Honestly Yoseob, If I had known jJyeon’s feelings, I would have never asked her to help me with my past girlfriends. It kills me to even imagine the pain she had to go through because of me. You should also understand that I don’t want to steal her from you right now. But if and when she decides to come to me, then you have to respect that.” I was trying to act calm, but I felt like I was going to explode from rage.

“Then you have to respect that I will do everything in my power to prevent that from happening. I don’t want her to go to you, you don’t love her and you can’t protect her. In your eyes, you can’t see Jiyeon, you only have eyes for yourself, and those s you call your girlfriends. I won’t let a selfish bastard take the one person who deserves the most in this world.” Who was he to tell me I didn’t love her? The sharp pain I feel in my chest whenever she isn’t around is just a small example of how much I truly and honestly care for her. She wasn’t some I met at a club, or someone I would ever toy with. She was the one person who’s seen me at my best and at my worse, and has always stayed with me no matter how badly I treated her. But I couldn’t tell him that, or else he would think I was a girl for being so mushy.

“You can’t give her the love I can Yoseob, she’ll realize it sooner or later, that the right person for her in this world is me. Besides, we already made a deal. Whenever she is ready to return my feelings for her, then we will be together…as I recall, I don’t think you were even mentioned in that conversation, so really, our relationship doesn’t apply to you at all. ” All of a sudden I glanced at the grass and saw him on his knees.

“Kikwang. Let go of her. Stop giving her such a hard time. I’m no longer asking you as a rival, but as your best friend and someone who cares for Jiyeon deeply. If I have to watch her cry another time your name is mentioned, I don’t know what I will do with myself. She can’t be herself because she’s to busy trying to be someone you will accept. It’s killing her inside, she doesn’t know who she is anymore. If you love her like you say you do, forget her and let her go. If you promise me this, then I will accept your agreement with her. If it’s really love you two share, then she will come back to you, right?”

I’ve never seen Yoseob so serious. I didn’t believe I could have such an affect on Jiyeon, I only ever wanted her to be herself around me. Did I just make her into someone that could keep up with my lifestyle, and never express her true self? And why was he so understanding of her feelings, I could now tell that he wasn’t doing this for himself anymore, but he was doing it for Jiyeon…why was he such a nice guy?

“Yoseob, I’ll go crazy without her by my side.” I managed to say. I wasn’t talking to Yoseob my rival anymore, but I was talking to Yoseob my best friend.

“She’ll go crazy being by your side. Because of you, her heart hurts every day; she can’t breath because of you. ”

“Will you take care of her?”

“Yes, I will take care of her for as long as she will let me. Will you let go of her?”

I didn’t want to, I love her, but love makes you do stupid things. “Yes, I’ll send her to you.”

“Kikwang, this means you have to avoid her at all costs, and completely drain her from your memory…can you do that? You can’t acknowledge her as more than a friend.”

“…..yah…” I then remembered the ring I had bought for her, I had to somehow give it to her before I would let her go.

“Can I at least say goodbye to her?” I was almost begging him at this point.

He nodded his head. Assa Kikwang! You only have one chance, so you have to make it special. But at the same time, you’ll have to break her heart.

“I’m going to take her to Lotte world after school. Then she’s all…..yours. I swear to god Yoseob, if you hurt her, I’m going to kill you.” I wasn’t kidding, I will hunt him down and kill him. Doojoon hyung would help me to.

“I understand. I won’t let one strand of hair fall from her head. I’ll protect her with all I’ve got. I’ll let her find herself, and wait until the day she decides whom she really wants to be with. Thank you Kikwang.”

‘Jiyeon-ah, wait for me, you’ll meet the old Kikwang again…. one day. Don’t change your heart too much. Saranghe my beautiful Jiyeon.’ I said to myself.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

Why did my heart hurt so much right now? It’s like someone just broke it in half. ‘Where’s Kikwang?’ I said to myself.

‘Don’t ever stop loving me Jiyeon.’