I'll Wait For You, So Please Come....

Time

 

The next day

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

When I was with Yoseob, it seemed like I was protected from the whole world. I never had to worry about if or when he was going to leave me, or if I wasn’t good enough. I never wanted to lose that feeling. I wanted to do something special for him. I want him to know how grateful I am for staying by me through this difficult week. I made my way to the kitchen, and grabbed my recipe book; yes I was going to make a picnic for us.

While I was browsing through the book, I realized that other than our first date, we haven’t really had any chance to really talk to each other about the stupid things in life. Everything has been so dramatic and stressful, that I don’t want him to question why he’s with me.

I spent hours preparing the perfect lunch. With him, there was no fear that he wouldn’t like it, even if he didn’t, he would pretend like I was the best chief in the world. To add onto this picnic, I decided to make a little scavenger hunt for him. The prize? You’ll have to see.

Yoseob’s P.O.V

So beautiful my girl


Oh oh girl oh oh girl


Even if time goes by


Compared to anyone else in the world


I will cherish you my girl I will give you my all


You U To you U


To oh oh”(Beautiful Lyrics/Yoseob’s Part)

“that sounds good. You can come out now Yoseob.” Said Junhyung through the microphone.

“Thank you so much bro. I owe you big time.” I reached out to give him a fist pump.

“No problem. I really hope your girl likes this. You and Jiyeon are official now, right?”

“yah…I think so…It’s kind of complicated.” I scratched my head, what were we now? I really couldn’t keep track.

“Well, I bet it won’t be complicated after you sing this song for her. I mean being someone’s muse is something every girl wants to accomplish. Trust me, Hara is so happy every time I rap about her.” There he goes again about Hara. Who would have ever thought a bad rapper would be as whipped as he is? Good job Hara ^^.

“I hope you’re right.” All of sudden my phone went off.

‘Anneyeong! I have a demand for you! You need to come my house at 3:45 today. Arasso? Love, Jiyeon.’

I couldn’t help but laugh. She was too cute, how could I refuse her? It’s a good thing I finally finished her song.

“Hey bro, I’ve got to go. Thanks again for the help, I’ll let you know how it goes.”

“Go have fun with your girlfriend, I know I will have fun with mine.” He gave me a nudge…ert!

“arasso arasso. Anneyong.”

“Peace out bro.”

I made my way to my car. ‘What exactly does Jiyeon want?’ Just then I got a text from IU.

“Oppa. Sorry to bother you, but it’s about Kikwang. He isn’t answering my calls, and when I went over to his house Sohyun told me that he wasn’t feeling, I stayed there for 6 hours, but he didn’t come out to see me, or eat, or anything. Wooyoung is on his way to see him, but since you’re closer to him, I thought you could come and maybe try to talk to him? I’m really worried oppa, please?”

I glanced at the clock and it was 3:25. What should I do? For once, I let my head decide, because my heart would undoubtedly choose Jiyeon.

“I’m on my way IU. Thank you for letting me know. I’ll let you know what happens.”

I had to text Jiyeon and let her know that I would be late. I hope she didn’t hate me for delaying whatever she needed to say. But what is my reason for being late? I couldn’t tell her I was going to see Kikwang, she would be devastated; she was so tired of coming in second to everyone else. But I had to be at least somewhat honest to her.

“Jiyeon, mianhae. I have to go to a friends house real quick. I’ll try to come as fast as I can. I’m really sorry.”

I drove off to Kikwang’s house. ‘why must you always get in the way?’ I thought to myself. Jiyeon never texted me back.

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

I was so busy preparing everything that I had managed to leave my phone at home. Oh well, Yoseob wasn’t that kind of person who wouldn’t show up. I could trust him. It was 3:44 and he hadn’t shown up yet…ahhh Jiyeon! He’ll show up, give him some time.

3:50 he’s 5 minutes late…

4:15…where was he?

5:30. Should I just go home? Ani! ‘Oppa, where are you? Are you okay? I’ll wait for you, like how you’ve waited for me for so long. Take your time.’

Kikwang’s P.O.V

I didn’t want to see anyone. Whether it was Wooyoung or IU, I couldn’t handle the idea of them judging me. I already felt ty enough for putting everyone’s emotions after my own, the thought of actually having to see their innocent faces makes me cringe. I never wanted any of this to turn out this way. I glanced over at my desk where my acceptance letters to Seoul University and the University of Southern California lay open. Maybe it was best if I left for Los Angeles, California? It would ease the pain off of everyone, and me. I wonder if Jiyeon got into Seoul University too?

‘Kikwang-ah. You have a visitor; Yoseob is here to see you. Will you please open up the door.” Sohyun said as she knocked on my door.

‘Yoseob? Why is here? Nothing’s wrong with Jiyeon right?’ I don’t want to open the door, but it was my instinct to worry about Jiyeon, and since Yoseob was the closest person to her now, it would be stupid to not open the door on him.

“I’m coming.” I made my way out of bed and opened the door.

“YAH OPPA! WHY DO YOU OPEN THE DOOR ON YOSEOB OPPA, BUT NOT ON YOUR WORRIED SISTER, STUPID! WHY I OUTTA..” Lucky for me, L.Joe was there and he held her back. That little girl was so feisty, thank god she was dating someone who could handle her.

“Come in. I glanced at Yoseob, and quickly closed the door when he safely got inside.”

“I’M NOT LETTING THIS GO!” Sohyun shouted. How was she so loud?

“Yah, Sohyun, calm down. Let’s go get ice cream, okay?” I could hear L.Joe successfully calm her down. Good job buddy!

…. There was an awkward silence. I was getting really tired of those, what happened to our friendship that we ended up here in this position. Him dating the one girl I’ve ever truly loved. Yoseob finally broke the silence, he always did.

“What’s wrong Kikwang? Why are you doing this to yourself?”

“I don’t know what your talking about.” I walked back to my bed and lay there staring at the ceiling.

“I thought you were strong? You acting this way isn’t going to make Jiyeon feel any better about the situation. You want her to believe that you never loved her, then get off your and answer your girlfriend’s calls. Is this how you were going to treat Jiyeon if she was with you? I’m not even sure why IU still cares about you, you’ve only been treating her like trash”

“I don’t want Jieyone to believe that I never loved her.” I let out with a deep sigh.

“well for now, that’s what you told her. You’re going to confuse her heart, and she’ll never be able to trust her heart ever again. Why are you doing this to her and yourself? And do you really not even care about IU to acknowledge her position in all of this? Have you forgotten you have a girlfriend whose been waiting outside your room since this morning? Why are you so willing to ruin a good thing?”

He was right. I had pushed IU away, she was the only one left who loved me, and I was slowly pushing her away. I needed to apologize. That was the right thing to do. I stood up and looked at Yoseob.

“you’re right. I need to fix things with IU. I trust you with Jiyeon, I’m sorry you had to come all the way out here to call me out on my . I really appreciate it.”

“no problem. I’m just happy you had a human reaction to the words I told you, and you’re going to do the right thing.”

“Watch it, Yoseob.” I laughed it off.  I was happy we could talk like friends again.

“Hey do you still have my Ipod?”

“Yah it’s on my desk. Why?”

“Is it okay if I take it back, I have a gift to give someone, and the best way to give it is through my ipod?”

“Yah sure, it should be easy to find.”

I turned around and began fixing my bed, until I realized my acceptance letters were on my desk. Before I could stop Yoseob, he had already seen them.

“So…Seoul University and The University of Southern California? Congrats bro.”

“ahh..yah. I got them the other day. Sorry I didn’t tell you, I think we were all a little bit preoccupied…”

“Yah, we have been haven’t we? Well I also got into Seoul University; I got my letter yesterday…looks like we might be roommates next year, huh? Or are you thinking about going to the states?”

“It depends…” I wasn’t sure yet, so how was I supposed to respond?

“Depends if Jiyeon got into Seoul University huh?” he said. more like the opposite, I didn’t want to hurt Jiyeon anymore by attending the same university.

“uhhh…do you know if she has heard back from them yet.” I was still curious though.

“Actually…” just as Yoseob was about to answer, his phone rang.

“oh, Appa. Yah, I’m at Kikwang’s house right now, why? WHAT, I told you I wasn’t going to do that. WHAT? STOP RIGHT NOW. I’m coming over to end this.”

What was that about? I’ve never seen Yoseob yell at his father before…

“Sorry dude, I have to go now. I’ll see you at school though. Bye.” He rushed out of my house

“ohh. Okay, bye.” That was strange….

Yoseob’s P.O.V

Should I tell him she got into Seoul University too?

“Actually..” just as I was about to tell him, my phone rang. Was I being saved by the bell? It was dad.

“Oh, Appa.”

“Yoseob, Where are you right now?”

“I’m at Kikwang’s house right now, why?

“Did you forget about the blind date your mother and I set up for you today? We are waiting her, PATIENTLY for you. Hurry up and get your here!”

“WHAT? I told you I wasn’t going to do that?”

“She’s here Yoseob, she’s very pretty. And we’re thinking about joining our companies as soon as you guys get engaged.”

“WHAT?  STOP RIGHT NOW. I’m coming over to end this.”

“END WHAT?” I ended the phone call.

“Sorry dude, I have to go now. I’ll see you at school though. Bye.” I rushed out of his house as soon as possible.

Mianhea Jiyeon, you’re going to have to wait a little longer for me…Mianhae’

I drove as fast as I could to the restaurant where my parents were. Why were they doing this to me? Now of all times. I didn’t have the heart to fight with my best friend and my parents at the same time. I quickly gave my car to the valet, and rushed inside the hotel. I took the escalator up to the 28th floor where the restaurant was. Once I reached the floor, I ran out as fast as I could. I didn’t know what I would say to my parents or the poor girl’s family who expected me to marry their daughter…

I saw my mom and dad, and the back of the girl…she looked familiar. From there I walked towards them.

“Ahhh. He’s finally here. I apologize for my son’s late arrival, please excuse him.” I walked closer to my parents.

“Oh, how handsome he is. You raised a good looking boy!” The mother of the girl spoke.

I finally made my way to the table, and was able to get a good look at the girl. I was shocked.

“Bea Suzy?” I said out of disbelief.

“Annyeong..Oppa. Have you been well?”

Jiyeon’s P.O.V.

‘Oppa…please come. Don’t leave me here like this all night.’


I hope my readers aren't getting bored! Here's chapter 18! Words can't describe how thankful I am for having subscribers who are so supportive! Thank you, everyone! ^.^