Let Me Protect You

Time

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

As Yoseob and I ran back to the hotel, it felt like everyone was gathered up in the lobby, looking at one thing, and one thing only. The TV began playing a video.

 “Oh, That’s IU and Kikwang” Luna let out.

The camera was shaky, but you could tell it was them. And so it began.

“IU, what wrong? Why are you acting so cold and unapproachable.”

 “What’s wrong? HA, what’s not wrong? You’re sharing a room with the who’s trying to steal you away from me, and you think I’m okay with that?”

“?”

“That evil, conniving, boyfriend stealing, .”

“IU don’t you think your words are a little too harsh? This was all an accident due to overcrowding.”

“Yah right. Is that what she told you? She’s sneakier than I thought. Whatever she told you is a lie, she told me herself that she made the room arrangements. This is all a part of her plan to break us up, so that you can go back to her.”

“I really think you’re putting too much thought into this whole thing. Don’t you think you’re approaching this situation with more emotion than there needs to be? How many times do I have to prove to you that I’m with YOU right now, and that I want to give THIS a chance? Besides, she’s with Yoseob now, she doesn’t like me.”

“Don’t you understand? I’ve never nor will I ever have a true chance with you. Because that keeps showing up everywhere. You and Yoseob are nothing but puppets to her! Can’t you see that?”

“IU STOP. In what place are you to call her any words like and ? Don’t be accusing her of things you’re making up in your head, she doesn’t need anymore people talking bad about her behind her back.”

“I CAN’T STOP. SHE LOVES YOU AND I KNOW THAT, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO COMPETE WITH YOUR FIRST LOVE?”

 “I can’t just sit back and let you be taken away from me. I won’t have it. I thought I got rid of her at the hospital, but I guess not.”

“So, you really did ask Jiyeon to back off?”

“I did what I had to do to keep you, and if that meant breaking Jiyeon’s heart, then yes, I asked her to let you go.”

“You have to chose Kikwang. I’m not going to come second to my boyfriend anymore, and I refuse to come second behind Jiyeon. Is it going to be me or her?”

 “Are you really doing this? Fine, let’s have some time to re-think this relationship.”

“If you need time to re-think OUR relationship and not the one you and Jiyeon have, then that’s my answer.”

The video was quickly cut and then a photo appeared. It was of Wooyoung and IU, it looked like they were kissing. It wasn’t close enough to tell, but IU lay on the sand as Wooyoung held her chin up and leaned in. as more pictures came up, the more you could see. They were kissing. And she was wearing the same clothes she had been wearing in the video…this wasn’t good.

“And she calls Jiyeon a ?” whispers started again…stupid high school and the drama.

“omo, how can she break up with Kikwang, and then go to Wooyoung oppa’s arms like that? Wahh…that’s low.”

“I thought she was innocent, I guess not. Do we blame Kikwang for dumping a ?”

The comments were getting harsher, as I looked at IU, tears were forming in her eyes. She was just as shocked as Kikwang and Wooyoung were. I couldn’t stand looking at her; no mater how much pain she had put me through, I knew what the right thing to do was. I walked up in front of the screen and was looking at everyone.

“YAH! How can all of you believe what you are seeing? Haven’t you been IU’s classmates since kindergarten? Is one video and one picture enough for all of you to turn your backs on her? Do you think that makes you cool? Look at IU, does she look like someone bad? Does she need to be put in jail for what she’s done? If I can come up here and defend her, doesn’t that prove she’s human, and makes mistakes. Don’t we all regret some things in our lives, things we wish didn’t happen… and people we wish we didn’t meet? Why must we use such harsh language when we are talking about someone close to us? She didn’t do anything wrong, stop using those words to describe an innocent person who made a mistake. The better question is who’s responsible for this inhumane act? Why would someone be so cruel as to document something so personal? WHO DID THIS?”

“ohh. There’s another picture.” Luna let out. Everyone’s face changed instantly.

“Jiyeon?” Yoseob let out. I was afraid to turn around. What would be on that screen, I didn’t want to know. But at the same time, it was unavoidable. I turned around.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“omo is that Jiyeon and Kikwang kissing?”

 WHY WAS THERE A PICTURE OF KIKWANG KISSING ME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP?!?!?!?!?! I took my body and used it as a shield to cover the photo.

“Looks like IU’s not the only two timer in our class. Did you just say those words to excuse your own behavior, Jiyeon?” one of my classmates yelled.

“She’s pretending she’s asleep…that , why is she playing with our oppa’s hearts so freely?” another fan girl let out.

I looked over at Kikwang; he was starring at the ground. How and when did he take this picture? And how did it end up here? I glanced over at Yoseob, I could tell he was disappointed. He began to walk away before the TV switched to the news channel. All of a sudden, he stopped with the mention of his fathers company. I looked at the TV screen; everything that had just happened seemed like nothing compared to what was about to go down. So much for my happiness…

It has been confirmed by both parties that the Yang Corporation, one of the biggest companies in Korea, and the second biggest company, Bae inc, are joining hands through the marriage of their children. Set to marry in a month, these two soon-to-be high school graduates will get married and continue their education at Seoul National University, majoring in both Law and International Business. With kids like these coming together, we know the world will be in good hands. Ahh, young love, we are grateful to have this story confirmed by none other than Bae Suzy, the fiancé of Yang Yoseob, who took some time out of her schedule to make an announcement.

‘It is true; Yang Yoseob and I will marry on September 2, 2012. We hope that this marriage will only make Korea stronger, as well as create a lifetime of happiness for the both of us.’

So sweet! What a gem, Yang Yoseob, you better hold onto this one. Please stay tuned as more details unfold, this is lee Jane Hee with SBS news.”

This was a joke, right? This couldn’t be true. A wave of shock struck my body, and I couldn’t move. I looked at Yoseob, he had turned around and was staring at me, shocked. But he wasn’t denying it. Why wasn’t he denying it? What was going on right now? Why couldn’t I speak, or breathe or walk. How could I just stand there and let time go by without getting any answers.

Clap Clap Clap

I saw Suzy make her way down the stairway, as she glanced at me on the stage.

“I would like to thank all of you for showing up to the private screening of this weeks gossip. Exciting, huh? I knew returning to Korea would only bring me happiness. I hope all of you can wish me a happy marriage, and I hope to see all of you at graduation and then the wedding. You’re all invited, so please come!” she made her way over to the frozen Yoseob.

“Come on, Yebbo. Daddy’s private helicopter is here to take us home. He doesn’t want reporters to catch us here before our wedding.” Then she leaned in a whispered something in his ear…’what was she saying?’

Yoseob just walked with her. He walked away from me, without explaining anything. And then the whisper started up again.

“Is this real?”

“Is Yoseob oppa really getting married?”

“What about Jiyeon?”

“I guess he doesn’t want a cheater…”

“I’m so jealous of Yoseob, he can score two hot girls when I can’t even get one! AISH!”

“I thought Suzy was sweet, but she was behind all of this all along?” Luna let out in a shocked tone. I don’t blame her, she had been to busy with her idol life that she couldn’t catch onto Suzy’s fakeness.

I realized that I couldn’t let him go without explaining anything, I ran after them. I was outside when I saw him about to board the jet. Out of nowhere a gust of wind came up from behind me and ran to Yoseob.

“YOU BASTARD. I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO PROTECT HER? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HUH? Did she mean nothing to you? Was she something you were just using to rebel against your parents? You knew you were going to have to marry Suzy, and so you led Jiyeon on for no reason? Were you just going to throw her away when you succeeded in calling off this wedding? YOU’RE LOW.” He punched him, and Yoseob only wiped the blood off his lips.

“You don’t know anything.” Yoseob said as he was getting on the private helicopter. Why wasn’t he explaining anything to me? He knew I was there, he made eye contact with me, but he wasn’t acknowledging my presence.

“I let her go because you told me you could protect her, WHAT IS THIS?? IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL PROTECTING? Once you leave on this helicopter, don’t bother showing your face in front of Jiyeon or me anymore. She deserves more than you”

“You think you are more than me? hah.”

Before Kikwang had the chance to throw another punch, Yoseob got onto the helicopter and left.

What just happened? Was this the end? Did he just agree to let me go?’

Before I knew it, I started chasing after the helicopter, but there was no use. As the helicopters propellers created huge ripples of wind, I couldn’t help but drop on the ground and cry. The worst part was that he was there, looking at me, from the window, but didn’t do anything to stop it.

There was no point in staying there, I got up and ran. There was one place that would bring me happiness…’our spot.’ I continued running as the tears flew with the wind.

 

Yoseob’s P.O.V

I was shocked. I couldn’t move, as Suzy made her way to me, I wanted so badly to punch her. But that was unacceptable. I wanted to grab Jiyeon’s hand and run away from where we were, but that was cowardly. I just stood there.

“Come on, Yebbo. Daddy’s jet is here to take us home. He doesn’t want reporters to catch us here before our wedding.” Suzy said out loud. Before she leaned into my ear.

“If you don’t leave with me right now, I will send one of daddy’s guys to finish off your precious Jiyeon.” There was nothing to do but to follow her orders…

I couldn’t acknowledge Jiyeon’s presence outside, because if I did, I wasn’t sure what I would do. I would probably ruin all of my chances of ever having a happy life with her. If those chances were not yet ruined by my stupidity. Before I knew it, Kikwang was there, and everything got violent. I deserved to get hit, hell I deserved to get hit a million times; once for every time I’ve broken Jiyeons heart and then promised to be better to her. I deserved to die. I didn’t fight back; a man knows when he needs to be hit.

‘Jiyeon, although it might not seem like it, I’m doing this for you. Stay safe until you can return into my arms.’

Kikwang’s P.O.V

When Jiyeon dropped to the floor, I clenched my chest. Why was I in so much pain? Why was she crying so hard… did she love him that much? Did I put her In that much pain too? How much pain did she have to face because of us…she didn’t deserve this.

Before I knew it, she escaped and was running faster than I had ever seen her run before. I knew where she was going, or at least I hoped I knew where she was going.

‘if you are headed towards that spot, I’ll take it as a sign to try harder to win your heart. I know I still have a place in there, don’t push me out, Jiyeon. Please, let me protect you.’


Hello my subscribers-

With all this drama going on between T-ara, I've been hesitant to update, but I came to a realization today...We really don't know what's going on within the group itself, so we can't just take sides based on gossip articles. I will continue this fan fic because Jiyeon is still my bias from T-ara and I don't think she's a bad person at all, and you know what, WE ALL HAVE OUR BAD DAYS. I don't know about you, but I'm a . I can be pretty y some days, to the point where i'm so frustrated and tired that I yell at my unnie, my friends, and my parents. Does that mean I should be given death threats because i'm hormonal? NO! 

For those of you who don't support T-ara anymore, I understand why. But please consider how difficult things must be on their end. If you can't support them, that's fine, but don't make the situation worse by asking for their disbandment, or sending them death threats. They are people just like us who are trying to bring joy to us through music. Let's just forget the drama and just listen to the music?(keke o(^o^)o ) Why are we so interested in what should be their personal business in the first place?

 

Please continue to support "Time" and if you absolutely can't, I understand! ^.^ I still appreciate all of my subscribers for supporting me through these past two months! 

 

Love,

Cutiepatootie<3