It's your world, I'm just living in it....

Time

 

Jiyeons P.O.V

Most people would be out with their friends, having fun on a school free Friday. But not me. Everything needed to be perfect for the school dance, my life depended on it. I was standing on the ladder, putting up the heart banner when I felt a strong grip on my hips. 

“ahh” I said, as I looked down to see who’s hands and the pleasure of touching my sacred hips.

“hey hey, don’t be scared it’s just me.” Just me was an understatement. He could never be described so bluntly in my book. He didn’t know that his simple eye smile made me go crazy, or the fact that he was inches away from my face made me blush a little, but thankfully not too much to notice. But he knew, he knew very well that he had that affect on girls, even if I was his best friend, I was obviously aware of his good looks.

“Kikwang-ah, help me down?” I said.

“Help me ask her out?” he said back. How could I agree? Not only is this beyond the protocol for a friend (who’s a girl I might add), but he could potentially get any girl he wants, whenever he wants, so why would he need my help to get my best friend. I guess I could ask myself “why her?” “why am I always invisible?” “what does she have that I don’t?” but I couldn’t think like that, because I knew they were perfect for each other, and my feelings were, nonetheless, unimportant.

“Get me down first, and then we will talk..” he picked me off the ladder, and placed me down on the ground. I stared into his eyes, I love his eyes, too bad there would be a day where I couldn’t freely look into them. He broke our eye contact and began to talk.

“What should I do? I put myself in all her classes, invited her to all of our parties, and even walked her home. I just can’t seem to ask her out. She’s just to good for me.”

I had no choice but to help him out. Was I really going to do this? Fighting Jiyeon-ah! “well you better make your move quick, because you do know you have some competition? I heard Yoseob is escorting her at her party tonight..”

“ANDWE!!!! HELP ME! I need you. I’ll find you a date for the dance if you can make her mine!!!”

BOOM. That was my heart being hit by a bullet. I didn’t want his jock friends all over me, I didn’t want anyone but him.

“I can find my own date, but thanks. I’ll help you. I’ll help you set up a event for her tonight at her party, just follow every order I give you, no turn backs!” I held out my pinky.

“Really?” he said

“Yes, I need you to pinky promise me that you won’t turn your back on me.”

“Never, especially not for this! I really like her, who knows maybe love could come out of this.” Love? I thought… Do you even know what love is? It’s right in front of you, but you don’t see it, do you?

“Okay well then it’s set! Don’t screw any of my hard work up, arrasso?”

“I WON’T! I PROMISE!!!THANK YOU! p.s. you don’t need my help finding a guy, there are guys constantly asking me for your number, I’m just too greedy to give it to them because I want you all to myself! Text me later and let me in on the details. ” He kissed my cheek and slowly walked towards the door, it wasn’t the first time he did that, but I would be lying if I said it didn’t make my heart flutter every time he did.

“Alright, now go, I want to finish early so I can get to the salon! I’ll text you in a couple of hours, wear something handsome tonight and bring some flowers with you! I’ll pick up her present on my way home, so don’t worry about that!”

“if I told you I loved you, you won’t fall for me right? Because I seriously love you!” he said, it broke my heart.

“How could I ever love someone like you! hhaa..” Oh how I wished those words were true, I wish I wouldn’t fall more in love with him, but my heart wouldn’t listen to my head.

“Who said my good looks would ever go after someone that looked like you…merong.” He stuck his tongue out and ran away. I just stood there and nodded…so that’s what he sees when he looks at me, someone whose not up to his standards. Well was I expecting anything more from him? Aish, pabo-ah.

 

 

Short update, but I wanted to give my readers a sneak peak! Please subscribe if you haven't done so already!

Also, feedback is much apreciated:)