The Love...of My Life?

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Mystery Person P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I just transferred to this school since…well, let’s just say some…things happened. I really hoped they weren’t as childish in this school…hoped a little too late. Some kids were bullying one helpless girl. At least, she looked helpless; until I saw her to tell those kids to scram. I was about to go mind my own business, since she seemed to do pretty well by herself, until I saw another person trip her. Really, these kids are worse than the kids at my other school. Her books fell and she seemed to be taking her time, but I helped her pick up her books anyway, she looked at me like I was some alien from another planet…well…I am more handsome than most people. I gave her books back to her and flashed a smile, no way she didn’t faint from that, but she just took the books and left. Not even a lousy “thank you”! Who does she think she is? Behind me I heard some girls screaming…loudly…must be the hourly fans…better start running.
-------------------------------
Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I looked up and saw the new transfer student, I don’t know his name yet and I don’t want to find out. I won’t want any more burdens. I just kept staring, something about him made my heart pound. Was it his kind personality? Was it the single spotlight only I saw when he picked up my books? Was it his good looks? After he finished picking up my books he flashed a smile while handing me my books, I quickly ran away to keep him from seeing me blush…was my cold heart…finally being defrosted?

-------------------------------
Who do you want/think the mystery person is...even I do not know yet...sorry the chapters are so short...and also...sorry the story is so slow...not even any celebrities yet...but i will try to include as soon as possible!