Awoken

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Junhyung POV
The doctor looked at our sorrowful faces. Then he looked at his little clipboard and his eyes widened and he gave a big smile.
"Ummm..." the doctor began," Very sorry...but it seems we made a mistake!"
Everyone looked up.
"Turns out...we got the wrong person!" said the doctor," Heeheehee...umm...the person you are looking for only has minor injuries and is awake in room 101."
Our jaws dropped. So...she was...alive and well???? I dashed to her room right away and swung the door open. I saw Madeline wide awake her arm and leg in a cast.
"ARE YOU OKAY???" I screamed.
She looked at me weirdly. Did she lose her memory? No... the doctor said minor injuries...but at that moment she took off her earphones. It turns out she had her earphones on...I gave a sigh of relief. I smiled and went to hug her.
"ARM! ARM! ARM!" she said
"Oh...right," I replied.
I smiled and dove in for a kiss, but the guys came in and began singing.
"Junhyung and Madeline sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g~!" they chorused.
"I'm never letting you go again," I whispered to her.
She gave a smile and hugged me tightly. I was glad we finally got together at last.

Sorry...I was sleepy....