Kidnapped???

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline’s POV
-------------------------------
I was walking home, it was a little better than that stuffy car. They didn’t know how I felt at all…except for Yoseob. Junhyung…he was pretty helpful too. I smiled when I thought about them. I was walking along with butterflies in my stomach when someone came up behind me and grabbed me while smothering me with a cloth. I screamed as loud as I could and struggled…with the strength the person had…I knew he was no mere human…

Narrator’s POV
-------------------------------
A man…or should I say demon, kidnapped Madeline. He was overjoyed to get his hands on the “famous” Thunder clan heir. Too bad she won’t last long in his arms. The cloth had some sleeping potion in it, so of course she fainted. When Madeline woke up she was in a large abandoned factory tied to a pole. She closed her eyes and almost in an instant…a flash…of what seemed like thunder cut off the ropes. She stood up and ran, only to bump into a rock hard chest.
“Where do you think you’re going?” a husky voice growled. Madeline trained in the Thunder clan for 12 years, and had to deal with Yoon Mina for 7 years. Do you think she would be shaken by only his voice? She twisted his arm, and he threw her to the floor. Some of her bones must’ve broken, but she kept on fighting. How persistent. It must’ve hurt a lot… Soon it turned into a full out fist fight. Yes, a full out fist fight with THAT giant freak of nature. In the background the sound of a cell phone could be heard. Madeline must’ve dropped it during all the ruckus. That THING threw his hands around Madeline’s neck and started to choke her…
“If only I could get that phone,” she thought. She kicked him in the stomach and ran to grab her phone, she dialed Junhyung’s number. His number was the first thing that came into her mind. The man was coming closer and closer. She needed to talk; fast, and she knew exactly what to say.
-------------------------------
Junhyung’s POV
-------------------------------
“Hello?” I said.
“Call…119…” Madeline said weakly.
“Madeline??” I asked in panic,” Where are you right now??”
“I’m at-,” she suddenly stopped, and I heard a scream.
“Y-you better not be playing with me!!” I yelled.
I heard her scream some more, and then I heard a crash, and then the call disconnected…
“Hello?? HELLO?!?” I yelled. She had to be safe, she just had to be…