She's Awake Part 2

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Yoseob’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
She actually left…and…did I see tears in her eyes? Was that why she was so cold all the time, because she lost her parents? We chased after her. We found her in a wide corner in a dark alleyway. She was cornered; no way could she run from us now. Why did she even run? Weren’t we nice people? Didn’t she know who we were?
“Can’t I be alone for once??” she asked.
“We just want to at least be friends. Why do you even keep running? Let’s just have a talk,” I said.
“Fine,” she said. We all went back to the restaurant, and she silently wiped her tears on her sleeves, Junhyung handed her a tissue and she mumbled a thank you.
-------------------------------
Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
“Ask whatever you want to know,” I said.
“This may be a touchy subject…but how did your parents die?” Hyunseung asked.
“In a car crash,” I lied. They wouldn’t believe me if I told them the truth.
“Do you know who we are?” Dongwoon asked. I shook my head as an answer.
“What is your favorite song?” Gikwang asked.
“This song called ‘On Rainy Days’” I answered.
“WE SANG THAT!!!” B2ST all shouted together.
“Oh really?” I asked not surprised,” I never knew who sang that.”
“Why do you keep running away from us?” they all asked.
“I’m not a people person,” I said.
“What happened between you and Mina?” Doojoon asked. I went stiff.
“I-I’m tired…I’ll um…tell you tomorrow,” I lied. I got up, but Junhyung held onto me.
“Tell us now,” he said firmly.
“Well, she took the most precious thing away from me, and then she trapped me in a closet, and since I’m claustrophobic, it was really…let’s say stuffy, and to add to the stuffiness, she put in some unknown gas and I almost suffocated until you guys came, the end,” I said in one breath. They all just stared at me with their eyes wide… Why did I expose everything? I felt…better…my heart didn’t feel as heavy…it felt as if one burden has just been lifted.
“I’m gonna kill her when we get back in school,” Junhyung mumbled.
“Does that mean we’re friends now?” Dongwoon asked.
“I guess?” I said. All the B2ST members cheered. I sighed and just shook my head, but I saw someone outside…it was…Yoon Mina…did she hear our conversation? Was she going to burn my picture now? Oh no…