Who Are You Madeline Lee?

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I woke up once again in the hospital…why was I here again? This time, I woke up with at least a little space…but then B2ST charged into the room. Junhyung came in first…and I remembered all that had happened…he was the one that took me back here… I hid under the hospital blanket.
“Go away,” I said firmly…I’m not shy or timid…I just never want to see them again…
“We brought you here!!!! Show some respect for once??? If we didn’t bring you here you could be rotting in hell by now!!!” I heard Hyunseung say.
“I’d rather rot in hell than stay on this filthy planet any longer where I have no one…” I muttered so no one could hear.
“We should just let her rest…” I heard Yoseob say. After I heard the door close behind them… I slowly uncovered my blanket…to see that I was tricked…they were still there.
“Now that you’re out of your shell…could you please tell us…why those thugs attacked you that night…?” Yoseob asked. I knew they would ask this someday…I just never thought it would be here and now…
-------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
B2ST came in to visit her and saw that Madeline woke up, after she told them to go away…the stubborn Hyunseung blew his top and yelled at her… Yoseob felt bad, he whispered to the B2ST members a plan that would surely work.
“We should just let her rest…” Yoseob said loudly. Doojoon opened the door and made foot noises. She lifted her covers to see B2ST in front of her eyes.
“Now that you’re out of your shell…could you please tell us…why those thugs attacked you that night…?” Yoseob asked. Madeline gave a sigh…but wouldn’t the truth come out someday anyway? She thought about it and began to talk.
“Those weren’t “thugs”, they were part of this clan called the Lightning clan and they were after me and was about to kill me until I used my “super speed” to fend them off!!!” she said in one breath.
“We know you don’t want to tell us…but you don’t have to lie about it…” Gikwang replied after a while.
“Believe what you want…but I’m telling the truth…you’ll see…the truth will soon unravel…” Madeline said slowly. The B2ST members were confused…was she lying…or telling the truth…Who are you Madeline Lee?

-------------------------------
I AM EXTREMELY SORRY!! I HID THE THIRD CHAPTER UNTIL NOW!! IF YOU CAN...please go back and check it out?