Escaped? Part 1

The Key to a Demon's Heart

 

Junhyung’s POV
-------------------------------
“Why are you yelling at this hour? We idols need our beauty sleep you know, so go and sleep!!” Dongwoon whined.
“Madeline, she’s in trouble…” I whispered still holding onto the phone.
“What??” Dongwoon yelled. That single comment I had said before…woke everybody up.
“Doojoon, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung- you guys call the police, Gikwang, Yoseob, and I will track the location of her phone down,” I said seriously.
“You’re not playing around right?” Doojoon asked,” This isn’t something to be played with…”
“She’s really in trouble, we have to save her; she has to be safe…” I mumbled to myself. Everyone was filled with panic, but did as they were told. Soon we found her location and shared that information with the police. We drove to the abandoned factory as quickly as possible…but …when we got there…Madeline was nowhere to be found…We looked around and only found a huge guy twice my size with a slit throat tied to a pole. The police sirens rang in my ears. Blood stains covered the floors and walls, one side of the wall was even dented… Where was Madeline right now? Was she…hurt? Was she possibly the one…who injured the guy?

-------------------------------
Madeline's POV

-------------------------------
The demon came behind me and I gave a scream. He tossed me into the wall and I gave another scream, I dropped the phone. Blood trickled down my head as I staggered over to the demon with my tonfa blade. 
"Hello little demon," the demon said as I staggered over with my tonfa blade hanging by my side. As I approached the demon, my eyes started to turn to a devilish red...my demon side was slowly coming out... The pain and the loss of blood still made my vision blur...but I couldn't fall now. I broke his arms and legs and slit his throat. In return he broke my arm, and some other bones I couldn't name. I heard a car door slam and rushed footsteps. It must be B2ST. I can't let anyone know that I'm a demon, not even B2ST...just one more ugly secret I had to hide... I ran for it, all the way back to my house with blood blurring my vision, and my whole body aching thinking: Why must it always be me?

------------------------------
Sorry I didn't update, i was on vacation.