The Demon Named Madeline Lee Part 2

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Junhyung POV

The doctors were all checking the place where the bullet grazed Madeline and they were examining her, it's a good thing she changed back to her original self while she was unconcious. The doctor finally came out of her room.
"Look, I do't know what happened, but she better not get another injury! She'll be awake in a little while, you guys can go in," he said. 
We quickly rushed into her room. Once we went in she rubbed her eyes.
"Believe me now?" She said with a smirk.
We all nodded silently.
"Are you going to eat us alive now?" Dongwoon said nervously, earning a slap on the back of the head from Doojoon. 
"Maybe," she said her lips," You guys look DELICIOUS."
We all took a huge step back after her comment. Then she started to laugh uncontrollably.
"HAHA! Just kidding! I can't believe you fell for it!" she said," Thanks for making me laugh when I really needed it."
They're mouths dropped open.
"We didn't think you could smile OR laugh," Hyunseung said.
Madeline shrugged.
"I just have a lot of secrets," she said.
"So...can you do magic?" Dongwoon asked.
"Of course," she replied with a smirk.
One second she was in the bed, another second, she was gone, and suddenly there was a sharpie-drawn mustache on Dongwoon's face. We saw her back on the bed.
"Woah...so you can teleport?" I asked.
"Wrong, super-speed," she replied.
She didn't talk or eat the rest of the days she was at the the hospital. She just stayed as quiet as...well...i'm not sure...but she was quiet! About a week later she was discharged and we went to pick her up.
"She checked herself out this morning," the nurses replied.
We quickly ran to find her. We went into the forest where her house was...we heard our song, You, playing. Then Madeline was just sitting on the roof with her stereo cranked the loudest.
"GET DOWN!! YOU MIGHT FALL!!" I yelled.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" she yelled back.
"IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN, I'M GOING UP!!" I replied.
In a flash she was down and next to me with the song volume lowered.
"What do you want?" she said irritated.
"You got discharged, so we want to take you somewhere," I said happily.
"We?" she asked.
I took her hand, it made me have butterflies in my stomach, and it made my heart beat faster, but it was worth it. Once she saw the surprise, she's gonna be so happy.

I'll try to write the next chapter better...