The Title: I do not know what to name this because school killed half of my creativity juices...

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV

I woke up with a headache that hurt like hell. I looked around and saw a familiar living room...that wasn't mine.
"Oh, you're awake?" I heard Junhyung say. 
I turned around to see him rubbing his eyes with a messy hair. I nodded. He came and back hugged me. I blushed and quickly shoved him off of me.
"What do you think you're doing?" I asked with a shaky voice.
"Hugging...you?" Junhyung said.
"Why?" I asked with confusion.
"Oh...you must not remember what happened last night..." he muttered under his breath," NEVER MIND!!"
What didn't I remember, what was he talking about...what happened...last night?

Junhyung POV

I could tell she was confused. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place. 
"Um...do you want anything to drink?" I asked.
She shook her head.
"Are you sure, it will help the headache you are probably having right now..." I said.
"Okay..." she said hesitantly.
I gave her something to drink and some food before school started.
"We have a schedule today...so we might not be able to go to school with you today," I lied. 
In reality, we were planning a late surprise party for her. We drove her to school and helped her in too, since she still had some injuries. We left right away to buy the party stuff. We went to her house and started to plan and to decorate.
"Do you think she'll like the party...she DID say she didn't want one..." Gikwang said.
"She'll be surprised that's for sure," Hyunseung said.
A few hours later we finally finished, the place looked like wonderland. There was food in one corner, balloons and streamers everywhere you look, etc. A few minutes after we finished we heard the keys jiggle out side, we quickly hid and turned off all the lights. The door slowly creaked open and the lights .
"SURPRISE!" we all screamed together while popping out of our hiding places.
She was...wearing her hoodie and she didn't talk at all, that wasn't strange, but she didn't seem surprised at all, she just...walked to her bedroom and shut the door. We ran to her room and pounded on the door.
"Haven't you ever heard of privacy???" she screamed.
"Yah! Didn't you say you would open up to us more??" Hyunseung asked. 
She then came out of her room wearing a mask, thick clothing, and last but not least, a hoodie.
"Ummmm....it's REALLY hot today, are you sure you want to where all those things on you?" Doojoon asked.
She nodded and said a muffled "yes". 
"Fine, let's just enjoy the party," Doojoon said.
We ate the food and had fun...but Madeline seemed like she had all the energy out of her. When finally, it was cake time. We sung the birthday song, and we sliced the cake. We started to make a mess and threw cake in each others faces. Everyone seemed to be laughing except for Madeline. The "playful" Dongwoon decided to take off her mask when she wasn't looking...and we saw that she got a bruise on her cheek. She quickly hid her face.
"What happened..." I asked.
"Nothing..." she replied.
I turned her around while grabbing her shoulders to get her to face me.
"It's Mina again isn't it?" I asked staring directly into her eyes.
She looked away mumbling a maybe.
"It is!" I screamed," This is enough! What did she bully you for this time? For breathing? For just walking down the halls without a hallpass?? What's wrong with her??" 
"What's wrong with you?? The stupid reason was that "she couldn't let me have you guys" !!! So basically, it's your fault! She's just another one of your stupid fangirls!!" she screamed.
"Yah! Watch your words! Think before actually speaking!" I screamed back, I litterally blew my top, but as I yelled, she seemed to keep getting pale, she soon became almost as pale as a ghost," Y-yah...are you okay?"
"If I faint...don't take me to the hospital okay? I'll be fine, just lay me down on the couch," she said weakly.
"What do you mean by-" Dongwoon was cut off by the thud sound of Madeline falling to the ground. We all rushed to her and did as we were told and took her to the couch. We were worried since for 10 to 20 minutes...she didn't wake up...but then she finally woke up and we all sat by her.
"What happened to you?" we all asked in unison.
"I'm too tired to fight with you guys, so I'll cut to the chase, Yoon Mina happened...and could you give me some space...I'm claustrophobic. Remember?" she said.
We all backed away as she started to explain.
"Well, basically, Mina and her little "crew" were in love with you guys are something, and they just went crazy I guess," she said casually.
Some of us cursed under our breath about crazy Sasaeng Fans.
"Where did you get hurt we'll get some ice for you,"  I said.
She lifted up her hoodie and thick clothing to show a bruise on her stomach, and lifted up her sleeves to show scars and bruises on her arms.
"She really went too far this time," I muttered under my breath. 
"No, I'm fine see," she stood up, and fell again.
"Just rest for a while, we'll call the ambulance," Doojoon said.
"No," she said while resting her hand on her head," I'm fine,"
"Th-There's blood coming from your h-head," Dongwoon stuttered.
"The stitches from my head last time probably fell out when Mina banged my head to the girl's bathroom wall," she said.
"SHE DID WHAT???" we all yelled.
"It was nothing, I said I was fine didn't I?" she said," Fine want me to prove it."
She stood up and took a few shaky steps. She fell and this time she didn't say she was okay.
"YAH! YAH! WAKE UP! DON'T SLEEP ON US! CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" I yelled. 
Her head was bleeding like crazy now, I swear, once we go back to school, I'm not going to let Yoon Mina escape from me this time.

____________________________
It's quite sad that Hyunseung's dad died :'( 
...
You guys probably won't bother readng this now...sorry I updates sooo late...