Surprise, surprise?

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV

They blindfolded me and rushed me into the car. Were they so into the surprise that they they forgot that the car was a little...stuffy... 
"Get me out of this car!!!" I screamed.
They seatbelted me.
"Don't worry, it will be incredibly fast," I heard Gikwang say calmly.
Once we arrived, I dashed out right away to take a breath of fresh air.
"Yah! Wait for us!" they screamed.
"At least let us help you take the blindfold off first," Gikwang said while taking off the blindfold. They guided me into the huge building.
"Woah...you have a pretty huge house," I said.
"As expected, you have never been to a mall," Yoseob said like a know-it-all.
"I find these things useless, I go to those other places," I said dully.
"Well...what are we standing around for then, let's go!" Junhyung said yanking me inside. There were many floors and I felt as if I needed to buy everything in sight.
"A lot of girls go to this store," Yoseob said pointing to a store called Forever 21. I got dragged into the store and they sat me down somewhere. They started to pick out random clothing from the racks, the employees and customers were all staring and whispering. What was so good about them? They tossed all the clothing to me. 
"Try them on," Dongwoon said.
I stared at the clothing, the colors were so bright...I hated it.
"Was this the so-called surprise?" I asked.
"Ummm...yeah..." Dongwoon said.
I looked at the clothes again.
"Ha, this is stupid," I said throwing down the clothes and walking away.
"Yah!" Hyunseung called," The world doesn't revolve around you, you know."
"Heh, wise words, but you don't even know me," I said.
"Then tell us more about yourself," Doojoon said.
"Fine," I finally said after much consideration.
We went to what was called a "food court" and sat down.
"Ok," I said,"So I'm a demon right, well there are two clans and they are...having some disagreements. My parents actually died fighting against the others... I've been alone ever since... What else do you want to know?" 
"When's your birthday?" Junhyung asked.
"I don't know," I sighed.
"How can you not know?" he asked again.
"I just...don't," I answered.
"Then how do you know that you're 19 years old?" asked Hyunseung.
"Because it says so on my fake ID," I said taking out my ID.
They all stared at it. 
"YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!!!" they all screamed. 
"So?" she said casually.
"So?? We need to celebrate!" Yoseob said," You are now of drinking age!" 
"First we need to buy presents, and plan a party..." mumbled Yoseob.
"Are you serious?" I asked," I don't want a party."
"Well...we're giving you one!" Gikwang said happily.
They dragged me all around the mall, and nothing caught my eye. There was only food, clothing, electronics, toys, and knick-knacks. I was very disinterested, until I heard On Rainy Days play. You could tell I REALLY liked the song, because I ran to wherever the music was coming from. 
"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!" Hyunseung yelled.
I stopped in front of a music store and walked in. 
"Can I help you with anything?" asked the cashier.
I ignored  him and kept walking to where the B2ST CDs were. B2ST walked in behind me.
"Is...this what you want for your birthday?" asked Gikwang schocked.
I nodded shyly.
"I KNOW!" Dongwoon exclaimed," We'll buy you an iPod for your birthday so you can download all our songs!!" 
"That's costs a lot..." she sighed. 
"Well, we're going to buy it for you, so it doesn't matter!!" Dongwoon said happily.
They dragged me out of the music store and into a store where they sold electronic devices.
"Pick one," Doojoon said. 
I chose one that came with a skull phone cover.

"Don't you think that looks...sort of dark?" Yoseob asks.
"It's perfect," I said with a slight smile creeping onto my face.
"O...kay," they said," Please wrap this up for us!!"
We exited the store after paying for the device.
"Are you happy?" Dongwoon asked while swinging the bag happily. 
I just gave a shrug.
"Since you dislike shopping...you wanna go grab something to eat?" Gikwang asked.
I nodded...I was starving after a day of walking...
"I know the perfect place," Yoseob said with a bright smile.
They led me down the street to a not-so-big, not-so-small restaurant.
"UMMA! APPA!" Yoseob yelled while giving his parents a hug.
"Is this your girlfriend?" his mother asked.
"Umma...if you say that the tabloids will be filled tommorow, she's just a friend," he said.
"For now..." his father added. 
Everyone laughed at his comment.
"Sit, sit," Yoseob's mom said. 
We all sat and soon food and beer came to the table, that was quick. Junhyung poured a little beer in my cup, and I ate about one or two bites of dinner. I drank the beer that Junhyung poured, it tasted bitter, but sweet, I couldn't explain it. He kept pouring...and I kept drinking, so did the others, I guess he wasn't drinking because he was driving...the manager was drunk too, so I guess he had to drive. Soon, I got REALLY drunk...and who knows WHAT I said...

Junhyung POV

Everyone started to get drunk. Since everyone passed out on the table I asked for Yoseob's parent's help. Yoseob's parents helped everyone into the car except for Madeline, she still seemed to be wide awake...except for her pink cheeks. 
"Are you...sure you can drink that much...it IS your first time..." I said to her.
"Leave me alone," she said in a drunken voice.
"You should stop drinking..." I said again.
"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" she said in a slurred tone.
"Why...why are you always so cold...what did we ever do to you?" I asked her.
"YOU STOLE MY HEART," she exclaimed while drinking even more," Whenever I get near you, my heart beats uncontrollably, everywhere I go, you are the only one who is on my mind..." 
I was speechless...
"Sooo...basically...you've had a crush on me?" I asked.
-No answer- 
"Yah..." I whispered. 
All I heard was light breathing...she was asleep...did she really feel that way...or did she drink too much? I really hope she really felt that way...because...she stole my heart too.
___________________
Sorry I did not "update" for those who actually LIKE my story and do not hate it...I had major writers block and I know it ...but I will try to make things..."better".