Believe...

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Junhyung POV
I was pacing back and forth in the emergency room waiting for the doctor to come out with GOOD news. Well, at least I hoped it would be good...
"Hyuuung~ Could you stop pacing...I'm getting dizzy just looking at you!" Dongwoon said.
"How could you be so calm???" I screamed," Madeline could be dead because of us right now!!!"
They all looked at each other.
"Actually it's because of you," B2ST said in unison.
I was angrier than ever.
"It's no use being worried and angry," Doojoon said," Just believe, walk through your doubts and just...believe."
"BUT-," I began.
"No doubts remember?" Doojoon said with a smile," Look we're just as worried as you are, but unlike you...we believe in Madeline, she's our precious little demon right? No way she could die that easily."
"R-right," I agreed," Be...lieve..."
Then the door opened and the doctor came out. The word "believe" kept echoing in my mind.
The doctor took off his mask with a sorrowful look on his face.
"I'm sorry...we did everything we could..." the doctor said staring at the ground.
I took a step back. She couldn't be dead...Why...just when we got together....just when we realized we were meant to be...why did all this happen to us??

Ummm...sorry this is such a LOOONG story...there is much more...so...if you are a big reader...this is your story? this is only the middle...just a hint...