Trapped

The Key to a Demon's Heart

-------------------------------
Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I searched frantically for my picture in the hallway but it was nowhere to be found. I then got a text.
From: Unknown
Give up on finding your “precious” picture in that hallway. I have it. If you want it, then meet me in that hallway, at nine o’clock sharp tonight. Do not let anyone follow you…if you do I will BURN your “precious” picture.
~ Yoon. Mi. Na. ^^
I threw my phone to the ground so no one could ever read that text and also to relieve my anger. Yoon Mina had my picture, which was basically my worst nightmare. That was the only thing I actually cared for…my only soft spot and she has it. I will get her back tonight, I will. I ran back to the café, got my book bag, and ran off the campus. I ran back home, just to have some time to think before tonight. I looked around and paced so much I became dizzy. Then I remembered about the hairclips. I ran to the trash can and I took them out. I put them on since night time in my area was like a slaughterhouse. I waited for the time to go to past. After hours of anticipation, I finally went back to school and got there at exactly 9:00 p.m. I went inside, and it was dark and empty.
“Yoon Mina, COME OUT AND GIVE ME BACK MY PICTURE!!” I screamed.  I walked deeper into the school and into the hallway, suddenly; someone attacked me from behind and shoved me in a supply closet.
“Have fun Maddy~” I heard Mina say, I also heard her crew giggle…Uh-oh…a small space…it’s getting harder and harder to breath…what do I do? The picture is more important…
“Y-Yah!! I shouted, a-at least give me back my picture!!!” I yelled.
“I don’t want to,” Mina said,” This will teach you to stay away from our B2ST oppas! Bye-bye Maddy!!”
I banged on the door in an attempt to get out. I took out the blades and tried to knock the door down, but the door was too strong. I started breathing heavily as my forehead beaded with sweat. I felt as if the walls were all slowly closing. I closed my eyes and tried to picture something else, but nothing worked. I had to get out fast…or else.
-------------------------------
Yoseob’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
Afterschool we took Madeline’s phone to fix. It turns out, only the screen was broken, we quickly turned it on, it was 9:30 at the time. We the phone to find a recent text she got from someone unknown. I read it aloud, and once Junhyung heard who it was from he bolted out the door. Was this the photo Madeline was talking about earlier? After Junhyung ran, I came after, but just not as fast, the B2ST members ran too, again not as fast. Were we going to make it on time, or were we going to be too late…
-------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
As Junhyung ran as fast as he could. While that happened, Madeline had started crying. She started thinking of the day her parents died, and how she was stuffed into a tiny closet, while a war between the Thunder clan and the Lightning clan occurred. The closet was locked and she could hear the explosions on bombs on her left and her right. At that moment, being in that small space for such a long time, reminded her of her traumatic experience, and the bombs sounded once again, the screams of her parents ringing in her ears. She was crying really hard and she couldn’t breathe in the supply closet. Would B2ST come in time? Who is going to be most likely to save her? Junhyung or Yoseob? Yoseob or Junhyung? Who is going to be the first one to loosen the lock on Madeline’s heart?