The Attack

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I was walking along when some people jumped me from behind. I gave a scream, they looked too high-classed to be thugs…did the Thunder clan finally find out I was missing? I looked for a place to run to in the alleyway, to see nothing but a dead end.  The people pushed me, and then they took off their sunglasses to reveal eyes that flashed like lightning… This was a sign…of a member of the Lightning clan.
“We finally found you,” one of the men said in a husky voice,” The heir of the Thunder clan, prepare to die.”
In all of their hands, were weapons, one had a knife, one had a bat, and one had a gun. Seriously, they are demons, can’t they do without weapons? They charged at me, I dodged the bullet and the bat to be caught by the knife. The blood was flowing like crazy. They stabbed my abdomen. I had to end this; fast. I used “super speed” and ended up knocking them out. I do not know why I did not do that first. I guess…my mind…and heart…were occupied. I looked up after knocking out the men and saw B2ST standing in front of me gawking at the current scene. Oh no…they saw everything…well…it’s only for the best. They rushed to me looking all worried. Did they actually…care?
“Are you alright??? No broken bones? You’re hurt!!! We should take you to the hospital!!” Yoseob said.
“You should watch where you’re going in these streets!!!!! You’re coming to the hospital whether you like it or not!!!” Junhyung said.
“ARE YOU OKAY????” B2ST screamed altogether. They were so annoying, but I couldn’t even think straight at the moment. I put pressure on the wound with my hand so it would stop bleeding, but the blood only seeped through my fingertips.
“I’m fine,” I said with a shaky voice, demons aren’t immortal you know,” How long…were you standing there…”
“Once we heard you scream we came running!!!!” B2ST said altogether. Everything seemed to spin at the moment, the image of the six boys were blurring before me as my eyelids grew heavier and heavier. Soon I collapsed, falling into warm arms. My last thoughts were: Did they actually care?
-------------------------------
Yoseob’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I was in panic mode by the time Madeline fainted into Junhyung’s  arms…though…I kept asking myself…Why didn’t she fall into my arms? Then I thought…Was this panic mode…or jealousy mode…
“CALL 119!!” Junhyung screamed with Madeline in his arms. I was just frozen…if only I could do something…anything…but at that moment, I saw nothing but blood. A world tainted with blood. I heard Doojoon’s shaky voice as he called the police. Gikwang, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and I were just standing there; shocked. What could we do? A few moments later…we heard the sounds of sirens, and sounds of cameras…Aish…reporters at a time like this? She was loaded into the ambulance while B2ST and I made our way to the manager’s car. Will she be okay?
-------------------------------
Junhyung’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
Madeline fell into my arms…there was blood everywhere…
“CALL 119!!” I yelled full of panic. The ambulance soon came…but would it be too late? I just met her today…I can’t lose her now. She was an angel that fell from above for me…wait…what am I saying? We went inside the van and everyone was completely silent. We finally made it to the hospital and ran to the emergency room and waited for Madeline. Soon, the doctor came out.
“How is she??” we all asked.
“It was a good thing she was brought here fast, otherwise she would’ve died of blood loss,” the doctor replied,” As long as she stays a couple of days overnight in the hospital, she’ll be fine.”
Then, we all heard a scream come from the emergency room, and the rest of the nurses ran out. B2ST and the doctor ran into the room to check if Madeline was alright, to see what caused the screaming, and inside the emergency room lay the answer…There was a huge whole in the wall and on the bed that Madeline was supposed to be resting on…there was nothing…she wasn’t there…did those guys escape the police and capture Madeline once again…or did she escape…but…why would she escape? Where was she and was she alright? My heart felt heavy at that moment thinking something bad might have happened to her. What’s going to happen next?

-------------------------------
I hope you like the "action" so far...thank you for reading this fanfiction.