First Date

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV
It's been about a month, and my wounds have fully healed now. Junhyung and I have officially become a couple. Because of this there were bullies daily...but the strange thing was that Yoon Mina still hasn't made her move. The good thing was that me and Junhyung got to know one another more, and we fell in love with one another even more. One day as we walked to school together hand in hand we realized...
"You know...we've been going out with each other for a month now...and we haven't gone out on even ONE date!" said Junhyung.
"We've gone out plenty of times!!" I said.
"Oh yeah? Name some," He replied.
"When we were um...at the hospital food court with B2ST!" I exclaimed.
"That was with B2ST and it wasn't even a date!!" Junhyung yelled.
"Fine," I said," What do you want?"
"Well, will you go out with me?" Junhyung asked.
"We're outside right now, what else do you want?" I asked.
"No...like...go on a REAL date with me!" Junhyung said," I want to have some...alone time with you..."
"Fine," I answered," How about Saturday at 12:00 pm?"
Junhyung nodded and it was that easy our date was ready and picked.

Junhyung POV

It was the first ACTUAL date we were going to go on. Days passed by very quickly and my anticipation grew. I had a perfect plan that was going to surprise Madeline so much her jaw will drop. I wore my tuxedo and went to Madeline's house with a bouquet of 100 roses. Once she opened the door...I was speechless. She wore a gothic red lacey dress that was absolutely...beautiful...

"Uh...Um...Uhh..." I was speechless.
She took the flowers inside and came outside with me.
"Where are we going?" she asked.
"You'll see..." I responded mysteriouslly.

Madeline POV

He blindfolded me until we arrived at the destination. Junhyung removed the blindfold and I realized we were at the mall. He took my hand and guided me into the mall. We went to a certain restaurant...the strange thing was...that it was closed.
"This restaurant is closed," I said.
"Not for us it isn't," said Junhyung while smiling.
He opened the door of the closed restaurant and took me in.
" I know you don't like stuffy spaces so...I reserved this restaurant for the day," he said.
He escorted me to the single table that was in the room. Suddenly, the rest of B2ST came out dressed in waiter outfits and served us food. Now it was my turn to be speechless.
"How are you liking the date so far?" Junhyung said smiling.
"Well-" I was cut off by the sound of what seemed to be Junhyung's rapping voice.
"Oh, that's my cue," he said smiling and running into the kitchen. I was surprised. What was going on? Suddenly, B2ST all came out dressed in outrageous outfits and starting singing and dancing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D_6hG20ZeY
♪♫ So beautiful my girl ♪♫
Soon, the song ended.
"So, where did we leave off?" he asked, " Right! So...what do you think?"
"This date is amazing," I said with a smile. 
We talked and laughed for the rest of the afternoon. He gave me roses, but sadly, the date soon came to an end. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Would you like me to walk you home?" asked Junhyung.
"No. It's fine, it's not that far off, and it's not that late either, so...see you at school on Monday," I said as I turned toward the direction of my house.
"Wait," Junhyung said while holding onto my hand.
I turned around and he kissed me...B2ST who were standing in the background were giggling and pointing. We quickly pulled away from each other our cheeks as red as tomatoes.

"S-See you on M-Monday," Junhyung said with a red face.
"Yeah..." I said with a slight smile.
They left in their van and we waved goodbye. I was walking back home bright and happy, but then, I was attacked by someone. They put a cloth over my mouth and shoved me into a car. I managed to get a glimpse of them, was it Mina? No...Their eyes... I recognized those eyes...They had lightning in them... Fear and drowsiness overcame me...Who was this? What did they want? Why was the Lightning Clan here?


Sorry...It's sooo short...