Where Did Madeline Go?

The Key to a Demon's Heart

 

Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I woke up in a dim room on a bed with nurses and doctors surrounding me. I could feel pain where the knife stabbed me. The nurses and doctors…were getting really close and personal…This was the reason why I hated the hospital; they give you no space, and no clean air to breath. Remember what I said earlier about me being claustrophobic? Well, let’s just say…I needed the space…I don’t know what happened. At one moment, I was panicking from the lack of space, the next, I was up and running. My eyes boomed like thunder as I ran to the only place where I knew was safe. I didn’t --- no…I couldn’t look at the mess I made behind me…I ran home, it was in the middle of the woods, the cheapest place that I could live in, a little cabin built for one. I went inside hoping no one followed me…until someone knocked on the door of my cabin, I looked through the little window…and saw a package. I slowly opened the door and took the package, inside, I saw two tiny blue hairclips, and I don’t even use them. I threw the box in the trash…but then…I heard a clank, I look inside the trashcan and inside…I saw two tonfa blades inside instead of two tiny blue hairclips…

I took the blades back out and the box too, a note fell out of the box,
Dear Thunder Clan heir,
We know you have been gone a long time, and if you get into trouble with the Lightning Clan once more…you know what will happen…here are disguises to use in your times of need. Use them well.
-Thunder Clan

I felt dizzy still from my wound, it hurt badly…I hope they never find me…but no such luck for me there. I heard banging on the door again. I looked in the window…those B2ST guys again…
“Go…away…” I said weakly… They were trying to break open the door while I was leaning on it and blocking them. They finally burst the door open, I fell to the ground. B2ST rushed me my side as I just brushed them off, they made my heart flutter…but the note…reminded me I was still on the run…I couldn’t get “attached”…but what was it about them that made my heart flutter??
“Leave,” I said coldly.
“You need to go back to the hospital!” they all said together. I shook my head furiously, but apparently Junhyung wasn’t listening since he scooped me up into his arms and rushed me out back to the hospital. I kicked and punched, but nothing worked, I could hear the beating of his heart...that only made my heart flutter even more…why were they doing this for me? Why did they care? Why did all of my fears…suddenly disappear when they were with me?
-------------------------------
Junhyung’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I saw the whole in the wall, and in the distance, I saw Madeline running and B2ST and I followed her. She ran fast! We finally came to a small cabin in the woods…was this her house? We banged on the door.
“Go…away…” we heard her say weakly, she needed to get to the hospital; fast. We burst in…but she ordered us to leave…did she hate us that much?

“You need to go back to the hospital!” we all said together, guess we were thinking the same thing.
She shook her head furiously, but…then again…I’m not a very good listener… I scooped her up in my arms and ran to the hospital at top speed, I didn’t look back to see if the members were following…I just ran like there was no tomorrow. I could feel my heart running along too. I wonder why was that…was it because of this girl? 

-------------------------------
Sorry if this was slow, I wrote it why I was half asleep, I hope this is a good filler chapter? 

http://global.mnet.com/mcountdown/vote.m?lang=eng&mcdMenuId=menu2_1 <---- Please vote for someone here( I reccomend B.A.P.) Please don't vote for suju...it's not that i don't like them...but B.A.P. deserves a first win...while suju....well..they already have a lot of wins.