The Beginning

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV

I felt someone kicking my head as I woke up. My hands amd feet were tied and I was laying on the ground.
"Look who just woke up," said Mina's annoying voice.
"Untie me," I said fiercly.
"Nope, this is the fun part," she said smiling. She made me stand up amd pushed me toward the edge of the roof. "This is just so much FUN don't you think?" she said giggling,"You'll have the time of your life down there," she said pointing to the ground.
She started to laugh evilly and so did her crew except the her scared...I could tell...they had uneasy expressions and their laughing was so fake. Mina put her hand on my back.
"If you live...this is only the beginning," she whispered in my ear. She pushed me and down I fell. If only demons could fly.. I closed my eyes as I waited for the heavy impact. Soon the impact from the 3 story building came and I slammed to the ground. I felt every bone in my body being smashed to pieces. It was probably over for me...but I wish I could see them one last time...just thinking of them made me feel warm. Is this the end?

Junhyung POV

We were all walking to school, talking and laughing. My mind was occupied with HER. I wonder if she was alright. I hope the sasaeng fans weren't too crazy on her. We finally got to school and there was a crowd surrounding something. We got closer to see what it was, but we still couldn't see.
"She mustve jumped because of the bullying," someone murmured.
"No way, she's tied up, mustve been a or something..."said someone else.
We finally was in sight of the body...it was Madeline...she was sprawled on the ground with her hands and feet tied and a pool of blood surrounding her. I couldn't bear the sight...and right after we got together. I ran away as far as I could. This is a cruel cruel world... She has to live...she HAS to...