Back To School

The Key to a Demon's Heart

A few days later…
Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
Time to go back to the “real world”, the world I call hell. After the day B2ST thought I “lied”, they didn’t visit me again, lucky for me. I thought I could go one day without the melodrama, but that didn’t happen. Once I went back to school, I faced Yoon Mina and her little “crew”. As I was walking to class, I was pushed down…and by the brute strength put into it, I could tell it was Mina. I looked up.
“Oops,” she said once again in her “sweet” tone. My strength was practically drained from losing the blood, and I still wasn’t fully healthy. This seriously wasn’t the time to pick a fight.
“Who do you think you are?” she asked her tone getting harsher,” Showing B2ST around school?? Look at you, a piece of nothing, a know-it-all, what are you worth anyways? You have no parents, a loner, and an ugly one at that!” After her long speech she raised her hand to slap me and I turned away and braced for the impact, but it didn’t come. I looked up to see Junhyung who stopped her hand.
“Don’t EVER do that to her again, got it?” Junhyung said; he was REALLY angry. Mina nodded slightly and ran away with her crew behind her. Yoseob helped me up.
“The doctors told you to rest you know…” Yoseob said.
“I know,” I said simply. I was about to walk away when Yoseob grabbed me.
“At least thank us,” Yoseob said.
“Thank you,” I said,” Is that enough?? I’ll be going now if you don’t mind!!” I said angrily. I yanked my hand away and walked to class. Soon it was lunch time and B2ST still sat with me. Did they have nothing better to do? I took out my book and looked inside…where was the picture of mom and dad that I would use as a bookmark? My one and only picture…that I treasured the most…where was it? I remembered that…when I was pushed down…something fell out of my book…THE PICTURE MUST’VE FALLEN OUT!! I quickly closed my book and lay it down on the table and ran back the hallways. B2ST ran after me.
“Yah! Where are you going??” they screamed. I couldn’t answer them…the only thing I thought about at the moment, was the picture.
-------------------------------
Yoseob’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
As I ate my ramen, I heard a slam on the table and I saw that Madeline finally put down her book…but she was running back to the hall. I ran after her and soon the B2ST members came too not knowing what was going on. We stopped and I saw her searching around the hallways for something with tears in her eyes, I could hear her whispering “No” over and over and “It can’t be lost”.
“What’s lost?” I asked her.
“My photo, it’s gone, my photo, my one and only photo, it’s gone,” she said with a trembling voice. Then she got a text, I tried to take a peek at it, but she held it too close her, suddenly she threw her phone to the ground and pushed us aside, all this for a photo? She headed back to the café, took her book bag and ran out of the school. What happened? What was this photo? What was in that text that made her throw her phone to the ground? I picked up her phone so I could find a way to fix it…it was a pretty sturdy phone, so I bet I could fix it in no time, and soon…I would find out…the truth...the whole truth…

-------------------------------
Sorry the past chapters have been so...ummm...what's the word...horrible. I will try to make it less horrible and less melodramatic. I know I keep saying that...but I will try my BEST this time!