Resurrected From The Dead?

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV
-------------------------------

As the flickering continued. The pain increased more and more. Soon, the ground opened up to a fiery abyss. My parents started to slowly sink into the ground, into hell, and tears filled my eyes.
“No…” I cried silently.
“Let go while you still can,” my mom said with a smile.
“We’ll be fine…they are waiting for you Madeline,” my dad said.
“I will never let go…and who’s waiting for me?” I said. With that said…the faint music that was playing earlier started to grow louder and louder. I was unfamiliar with the song…but
the voices caught my attention. I turned around and saw B2ST performing. They were sitting down and singing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY1CJz55xVU

After they sang, Yoseob and Junhyung came down from the stage smiling.
"Please don't leave Madeline," Yoseob said.
"We love you," Junhyung said with a hug," It was love at first sight, please don't leave us now..."
"I'm sorry...mom...dad..." I whispered with a single tear falling. I let go, and the pain stopped, well...the physical pain did...but the pain in my heart remained...I lost my parents for the second time. The B2ST members all smiled when I chose to stay. Junhyung held my hand and slowly leaned in for a kiss...when reality came in and I woke up.
"She's not dead, she's not dead," everyone mumbled. What was the big deal? I was never dead...was I? I was just asleep and dreaming...right? B2ST ran to hug me very tightly.
"Can't...breath..." I said. They quickly let go. My head still pounded. I let the doctor examine me, and I kept quiet. I kept thinking," Did I just let my parents go for B2ST?" 
"Okay, spill it Madeline Lee," Hyunseung said interupting my thoughts," We KNOW you weren't just "dying your hair" that night, and how did you just die and come back to life? You scared us to death when you almost died!"

"Whatever do you mean?" I said arrogantly.
"We know you were at the factory that night," Doojoon said.
I looked at them with large eyes.
"I guess the secret is out," I said with a smirk.