Escaped? Part 2

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline's POV
-------------------------------
I went home and went to the bathroom to wipe the blood from my head, there were no doors since I disliked closed spaces. I was still a little dizzy, but I ignored it. Suddenly there was a knocking on the door. 
"Madeline, are you in there?" Yoseob asked.
It was B2ST, how did they find me...what do I do? I ignored it, hoping they would go away, but they just broke down the door. There were still blood covered tissues everywhere. I quickly put on my hoodie, and threw away the blood covered tissues.
"Was that...blood?" Gikwang asked.
"N-no...y-you see...I was dying my hair?" I said nervously.
"Then why did you tell me to call 119 and scream. Twice," Junhyung asked.
"Th-The hair dye got in my eyes..." I said. Junhyung yanked my broken arm, and I gave a yelp.
"What's wrong?" Doojoon asked.
"Nothing," I said yanking my arm back from Junhyung and holding onto it.
"You ARE bleeding!!" Dongwoon panicked.
"I told you. IT'S DYE!" I said convincingly, I couldn't let them know no matter what, but my vision was blurring faster and my head pounded.
"Then why was your phone at that abandoned factory?" Doojoon asked suddenly.
"Yeah, and why do you suddenly dye your hair?" Gikwang asked.
"Did you know the guy at the factory?" Hyunseung asked.
The questions only made my head hurt more. 
"SHUT UP!" I screamed. The room spun, and everything went pitch-black. I fell into Junhyung's arms, and the last things I heard were the never-ending questions of B2ST. Would I wake up meeting death face to face?