Uh-Oh...

The Key to a Demon's Heart

 

Yoseob’s P.O.V.

 -------------------------------
I tapped the rude girl on the shoulder to ask for her name, but she just turned around and apologized, my eyes widened in surprise since she was actually being nice…and…the way her eyes met mine when she apologized…I thought I actually felt a spark…
“Wake up Yang Yoseob,” I muttered to myself. I kept walking along with the B2ST members; I wonder where we were going. We arrived in a huge cafeteria that was already filled with chatter.
“This, is the school cafeteria, this school has all the food you can imagine, we’re famous for that,” the girl said. When I was going to ask for her name, Junhyung perked up and went right ahead of me.
“What’s your name?” Junhyung asked. The girl just stared, and then she turned back to the front.
“My name…is Madeline Lee…and that’s all you need to know,” Madeline said.  Madeline…a beautiful name…for a beautiful girl…ARGH! What am I thinking, this rude girl beautiful? I gave a sigh. Maybe I’m just going crazy. We went in the lunch line and I saw Madeline make a curve to “her table” I suppose. I got ramen for lunch, they really DO have everything! B2ST and I went to Madeline and sat with her. We felt you piercing gaze and Doojoon turned to her.
“It’s rude to stare you know,” Doojoon said.

“Why are you sitting with me? Don’t you have fan service to do or something?” Madeline said, obviously angry.
“It’s because you’re the only person who doesn’t go crazy when were near you,” Junhyung said.
 That was true. I saw her reading and she didn’t seem to buy any food.  I looked at my ramen, then at her. I sighed and stuffed some of the ramen in .
“Eat up, you have a whole day of leading us around,” I said with a cute smile. What can I say, I forgive easily.

-------------------------------
Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
It was time for lunch…and after that…more classes… Today was officially the longest day I have ever had in school. After B2ST got their lunch they sat at my loner table. Why’d they have to sit here?? I saw a lot of other girls screaming for them! I looked up and gave them a glare.
“It’s rude to stare you know,” Doojoon said. I sighed.
“Why are you sitting with me? Don’t you have fan service to do or something?” I said, obviously angry.
“It’s because you’re the only person who doesn’t go crazy when were near you,” Junhyung said “coolly”.
 I rolled my eyes and continued to read my book, when someone suddenly stuffed ramen in my mouth. I looked up to see Yoseob smiling. He looked so adorable; I just wanted to melt into those soft eyes. Get a hold of yourself Madeline Lee, B2ST is no good for you!
“Eat up, you have a whole day of leading us around,” he said.
 “Shut up! Those words make me want to fall for you more!” I thought...yet...I wanted to say those words aloud so much...
-------------------------------
Junhyung’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I watched as Yoseob stuffed ramen in Madeline’s mouth…strange…but, I definitely felt jealousy somewhere in my heart. What was about this girl? First, in the hallway with the fans, now here. Who does she like more? Yoseob or me, me or Yoseob? Aish…I shouldn’t be thinking of this…I mean…what is there to like about her; other than her beautiful hair, milky white skin---what am I thinking? Am I…falling in love again?

-------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
Little did Junhyung know, not only did he felt jealousy, but the rest of the members felt a little too. I wonder why that is. Madeline found herself lucky since school went by so quickly today…but…unluckily, she found out that B2ST had the same schedule as her, and sat with her in the back row…in each class. Madeline took her regular route home; and B2ST planned an escape afterschool.
“Hyuuuung~~~~,” Dongwoon and Yoseob said cutely, “Can’t we get ice cream?”
“You guys are really immature,” Doojoon replied, “But fine, we have nothing to do on this escape anyways, just don’t get caught.”
 The B2ST members were walking when they spotted Madeline ahead of them. They were about to call out to her and ask if she wanted to eat ice cream with them, when strange men in suits, masks, and sunglasses dragged her into a deep, dark alleyway.

Screaming was heard as she was dragged, it was strange that no one heard her, luckily…B2ST heard her. B2ST ran after Madeline and the men. What else could happen in this short amount of time? Who were the people who dragged Madeline into the alleyway? What is the fate that awaits them?
-------------------------------
I haven't been saying this but the images aren't mine and I hope the rightful owners let me use them, and I hope you are enjoying the story. In case you don't know, the guy in the gif, is Jung Daehyun from B.A.P., if you want me to add him in the story as a cameo or something I could, and I only use this gif because I needed a visual picture for "
strange men in suits and masks"...