She's Awake Part 1

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Junhyung’s P.O.V. 
-------------------------------
Madeline was just walking, when she suddenly fainted. All of us ran to her and yelled out her name, we quickly brought her back to our dorm, since we didn’t have keys to her house. We put her on the couch as we waited for her to wake up. Then she woke up and we all rushed to her side.
“Where…am I?” Madeline asked.
“You’re at our dorm,” Yoseob said before I could speak. She pushed us aside and aimed for the door. I stopped her,
“Yah! You should at least respect us for taking you here and saving your life for the second time!!” I said.
“It’s not like I wanted to be “saved”,” she replied coldly and left slamming the door. She is really a mystery. Doesn’t she know who we are? Shouldn’t she be like screaming and chasing after us like a fan would? I think…that’s what makes me like her. I want…to know her... We rushed out and chased after her…but by the time we got out, she was nowhere to be seen. Where did she go?
-------------------------------
Madeline’s P.O.V.
-------------------------------
I hid right away, knowing that they would search for me. Why did they care anyway? It was annoying. I looked left and right and suddenly felt a tap on my back. I turned quickly. It was Yang Yoseob.
“What are you doing here???” I whispered/yelled.
“Taking you somewhere!!” Yoseob screamed/whispered back. He took my hand and led me to the direction opposite of where the B2ST members are. We arrived at a restaurant. I blushed at him holding my hand and quickly turned my head, he soon realized too because he let go. We went in.
“Annyeonghaseyo Umma, Appa,” he said. Did his parents own this restaurant? He urged me to sit down and I did, maybe it was because I was too tired to talk back today. Yoseob ordered some food while I just sat there, soon the food came. I had to admit…he was pretty cute…Aish…what am I saying???
“You should eat, you fainted back in the school,” Yoseob said,” What happened with you and Mina?” he said while eating. I froze at his comments.
“N-nothing happened,” I replied, if I said anything else, then Mina would burn my picture…
“Then what’s this?” Yoseob asked pulling out a phone. It was my phone, the one I threw on the ground…did they fix it? He showed me the text.
“What did she do to you? What picture is she talking about? We could help you, you know,” he said. I gave in and slowly explained to him about the picture, about Yoon Mina, about everything…somehow, talking really helped.
“We’ll help you with that witch, don’t worry,” he said with a smile. Unknowingly, I smiled back, then I covered my smile when I realized.
“You smiled!” he exclaimed. I just nodded. Then the B2ST members came.
“She smiled!” Yoseob exclaimed. The B2ST members looked at me with surprise while I hid my face.
“You found her?” Junhyung asked. Yoseob nodded.
“I should go,” I said in a cold tone while getting up, but suddenly my head started to spin. Was the gas that effective? I wobbled a bit and Junhyung held onto me. Our eyes met.
“We’re not letting you go until you tell us what happened,” Junhyung said. I tried to fight his strong grip…even if it made my heart skip a beat…but he turned out to be stronger than I thought.
“Why do you even want to know?” I asked,” It’s not like we’re close or anything.”
“Exactly, we’re NOT close, but we want to GET close, we know you’re at the bottom of the food chain at school, but you can become popular if you are friends with us,” Yoseob said with a smile.
“Do I WANT to be popular?” I asked coldly.
“At least tell us about yourself,” Gikwang asked,” What do your parents do for a living?” My face went stiff at his question.
“If I tell you, will you let me go,” I asked. They nodded.
“My parents are gone,” I said.
“W-what?” they all said.
“MY PARENTS ARE GONE, DEAD, THEY KICKED THE BUCKET, PASSED AWAY,” I yelled. Were they deaf or something? Tears started to form unknowingly. Aish, I ran out of the restaurant to hide my tears. Was this an actually attempt for them to “get closer” or an attempt to help me relive the heartbreak that I never wanted to relive again?

-------------------------------
It seems that my previous chapters were deleted...sorry...I wasn't the one who did it though...