The Demon Named Madeline Lee

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Yoseob POV

"I guess the secret's out," Madeline said with a smirk. With that  said, a sudden whirlwind started to form around Madeline, and a bright light surrounded Madeline. The B2ST members shielded their eyes. When we opened our eyes. We saw a beautiful girl in front of us with silver hair, what seemed to be cat ears, and a tail. 

She seemed incredibly different but...her features were quite similar...those beautiful sad eyes...
"Madeline...?" I asked.
"Who else would it be?" Madeline replied.
"Change out of that costume Madeline! You're a hospital patient, not a clown!" Hyunseung said.
"You're right, I'm NOT a clown, I'm a demon!" Madeline exclaimed.
"Did you hit your head a little to hard?" Doojoon asked.
"I knew you wouldn't believe me," Madeline sighed.
"I believe you..." Gikwang said.
"Me too," I said...wait what was I saying. Did I actually believe her?
"Still...I shouldn't have told you in the first place...by telling you...I've now put you in danger..." Madeline said quietly.
"I don't understand, what dan-" Hyunseung was cut off by a loud BOOM. The walls were blown to smithereens.
"What the..." Doojoon started.
"They're here. They're here. HIDE ALL OF YOU!!" Madeline screamed.
"Who's here?!?!" I asked with panic.
She didn't answer, because she had already jumped out of the hole in the wall...but...we're on the sixth floor... I quickly ran to see. She was safely on the ground and holding...knives?? I also saw a crazy man with a bazooka, and another man with a gun! Was this some anime cosplay event that I didn't know about? As soon as they started to fight we heard thunder and saw lightning, a fullout storm was coming!
"We have to go help her!" Gikwang said.
"This is probably some comicon thing or something, ignore it!" Hyunseung said.
Ignoring Hyunseung's comment we all ran to the elevator and quickly got down and outside. She was soaked head to toe and her side was grazed by the bullet.
"Don't hurt them...take me instead," she said.
The men had red eyes and horns sticking out of their heads. Okay, I was starting to believe that Madeline was a demon...but what could we do? Luckily police sirens started to sound.
"Freeze!" yelled the police.
"What if we don't?" hissed the men. 
The one with the gun shot one of the officers.
"We could kill you ALL!" the men said maniacally.
I saw Madeline throw her knife into the air while the officers and men were still distracted, the sound of thunder seemed to grow louder and louder.
"B2ST! COVER YOUR EARS!" she screamed. We did as we were told. Soon the sound of thunder was so loud, it knocked out the police and the men. She caught the knife and ran to us.
"Are you guys okay? No scratches?" she said hurriedly.
"We're...fine," Doojoon said.
"That's...a relief," she said with a slight smile, then she fainted. We quickly rushed her back to the emergency room. I'm pretty sure all of us believed she was a demon now...