Scandal?

The Key to a Demon's Heart

-The Next Day-

Junhyung POV

"WHAT??? IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS ALREADY???" I exclaimed.
"Yup, there's a picture of you and Madeline kissing right...here," Gikwang said while pointing at the computer screen.
"You should use it at your screensaver, hyung," said Dongwoon while eating an apple.
"Shut up," I muttered.
"Madeline will probably have a hard time, some girls out there are just crazy," Doojoon said.
"Don't remind me...I wonder how Madeline is doing right now?" I said while staring out the window.

Madeline POV

I was walking to school, but on my way to school, I felt more stares and glances than usual. I wonder what happened. Then, at the school gate, I saw Mina and her crew. I walked past them, but as I walked pass, they whispered to me," Meet us on the roof or else." 
I gave a laugh as I passed by them. Was that their example of a threat. Those stupid girls wouldn't know what hit them if they knew the real me. I walked to class, but B2ST weren't in class yet. I stared out the window the whole time as I waited. I wonder how our relationship would be like afterwards. After class, Mina came again. 
"We TOLD you to meet us on the roof," Mina said coldly. 
I rolled my eyes and began to walk away.
"Don't ignore us," she said with a slight smile.
Suddenly, I felt a sharp feeling in my right arm. I turned around and saw Mina with an evil smile and with a knife that was piercing my right arm. Blood was continuosly flowing, but no one seemed to be noticing. She sank the knife deeper into my arm.
"If you don't follow us to the roof, we'll slice you to pieces." she said with a smile.
"Look at all these witnesses, what if they see you "Mrs. I'm-so-popular"?" I said.
"My daddy's rich...he's going to buy me B2ST...BUT FIRST I HAVE TO GET RID OF YOU!" she whisper-screamed.
They forced me to get up on the roof, but once we got there, they knocked me out. What nightmare would await me when I awaken?