My Worst Nightmare? Part 2

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Junhyung POV

I was about to go and teach Yoon Mina a lesson she'll never forget...but SHE was the one who alked up to ME. Which was quite peculiar.
"Where's your girlfriend?" she said with a smirk.
"She's not here today because of YOU," I said angrily.
"Good," she said with a mysterious smile. 
She dragged me into our homeroom class. A good place to knock some sense into her.
"Yah!," I began to lecture," You know how cruel it is to bully someone just because you "love" us? Madeline is in the hospital right now and here you are just smiling away!!! You sasaeng fans are---"
I was cut off when Yoon Mina...kissed me...she actually had the nerve to...to kiss me. This girl was crazy. Insane. Suddenly, I saw Madeline just standing outside of homeroom. She looked as if she were about to cry. She quickly ran out and I shoved Yoon Mina off of me.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!" I screamed at her while wiping her germs off my lips. 
"Maybe..." she replied," I'd do anything for you..." she said while scooching closer. 
I ran out of the room. That girl needed to go to a psychiatrist or something... I ran to look for Madeline. On my way out, I bumped into the rest of the B2ST members.
"Have you seen Madeline?" I asked them.
"Yeah, she just passed by...and her eyes were a little red. What happened?" said Yoseob.
"Damn it," I mumbled while quickly running to her house. 
I opened the door and ran in. She was sleeping...not hurt...thank goodness nothing happened...I need to explain, what REALLY happened. I got closer to her to wake her up...but her limp figure was so tempting. I leaned in to kiss her, I couldn't control myself. I was inches away...when Madeline's eyes shot open. I stood up and coughed a fake cough.
"Errr...I was...um...checking up on you," I said.
She ignored me.
"The guys...um...said you're eyes were red...are you okay now?" I asked.
"Get out," she said calmly.
"Wait! Let me explain!!" I yelled.
"GET OUT!!!" she screamed. She was crying now...and I was the one who made her cry....
"SHE WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED ME!!!! I DIDN'T ENJOY IT AT ALL!!!! I DON'T LIKE HER, I LIKE YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE I WANT!!" I screamed back at her.
She stopped crying and the room became silent.
"What...did you say?" she asked.
"I like you...I always have...it was love at first sight..." I replied.
We stared at each other for a long time.
"I...like you too..." she finally said.
She stepped closer to me, and I stepped closer to her. We started to kiss, and this time sparks actually flew. We were in love. Nothing could separate us...for now...