I Remember You...

The Key to a Demon's Heart

Madeline POV

I woke up in one of the girliest rooms I have ever seen in my entire life. When I realized I was tied up I tried to struggle out of those bonds. As I struggled the door suddenly opened. I gasped.
"Y-You're...Y-You're...," I stuttered.
"Yes, yes, spit it out," the man across from me said.
"M-Myungsoo??" I asked.
"Yay, you figured me out. Whoopdeedoo," Myungsoo said sarcastically," Except, I don't go by that name anymore...call me...L. It has a better ring to it...don't you think?"
I suddenly grew angry.
"YOU TRAITOR!! WHY ARE YOU STILL EVEN AROUND???" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Woah, woah, woah, easy with the words. You're hurting me here," he chuckled.
"YOU hurt our CLAN even more," I said through clenched teeth," YOU drove our clan into war. YOU betrayed us, and if it weren't for YOU my parents...they might not have had to die that day..."
"Awwww. You don't have to sound so depressing."
"Depressing? I'll kill you. You took everything that was important to me...away from me."
"Away from you? I only did that to spend more time with you, and kill me? Fat chance. I'll be the only one killing anyone around here," he laughed.
"Here, I give you two easy choices. Either, come with me and live our lives happily, or I'll kill your friends."
He walked closer to me and whispered in my ear," And I'll make that little boyfriend of yours suffer the most."
He laughed once again.
"I give you 24 hours, but I'm sure the decision is clear already, have fun sweetheart," L said.
"Who...Who hired you?" I asked. This obviously wasn't his room.
"Yoon. Mi. Na," he replied. He left slamming the door behind him... and all I heard was distant laughter. When Yoon Mina said that this was the beginning...she wasn't lying one bit.

A/N: I'll try to post as much as possible. Summer's here, not like there's anything better to do.